It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Apparently Predicts Today Accurately (With Proof)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
OP I appreciate you taking the time to bring these videos to light.

I watched all i could stand (not much) and had to tune the rest of it out. I wonder if these guys take an extra class in seminary school to learn how to talk like that. Sheesh!

Despite having to ignore the messenger and his gratingly annoying screeching oratory style (he had a microphone, there's no need to shout), the message itself was flawed.

1) The book of Revelation (singular) is a book of signs (symbology) and the revealing, not of prophecy, but of Jesus Christ. Says so right in the first paragraph of the book.
2) Rapture means ecstasy, not whisked away from planet Earth.
3) There is all kinds of wickedness on the earth, not just homosexuality. If one is going to be a keeper of the law then one has to keep the whole law. If you break one law you're still a lawbreaker so it does no good to say someone else's sin is worse than your own.
4) According to the very studied works of S.L. Johnson, the "coming of Christ" occurred in 1864 (iirc) and this is the millennial age.

There was more that I found but, really, this should be enough. Again, thanks for bringing it to the table for discussion.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'll be damned if I am going to spend all day listening to that nut job.
He sounds like he did a few lines before he mahe his videos. I got thru about a min. before I had to turn him off. Damn he was irritating.

As far as posting 8 hrs woth of videos, It would be helpful to at least give a short summary of what to expect. Put some bait on the hook so to speak.

Be a baby and 'report' me all you want but Ill be damned if I waste any more of time time on something That I don't even know what it is.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I am not a religious person, but as a scientifically minded person I admit straight up that the Bible is not all bunk. There are parts of this book that clearly foretell the events of today and these verses should make this apparent to anyone with a open mind.

How is this possible? No clue.

The Bible and other "sacred" books of mankind, were wrote by people that were in direct contact with ancient extraterrestrial humanoids. It's impossible to understand the reports of "army of angels", "divine colossus in the sky", "Lord apparitions", "celestial rapture" and other statements like these, plus the prophecies, ignoring that there was an alien colonization in the Earth, in remote times. I assume that 80% of ATS members already did read at least one of Zecharia Sitchin's books, and YES, he got the keys. His translations are the most solid bridge between us and Sumerians. And according to Sumerians, half million years ago an ancient alien race, named Anunnaki, coming from Orion Belt, arrived in the Persian Gulf to set up a mining mission. Supposedly the homo-sapiens is result of genetic experiments made by two Anunnaki scientists: ENKI and his half-sister NINHURSAG. The Anunnaki raised and ruled all Mesopotamian empires, the Pharaonic Egypt and many others, but I will keep the focus in the Middle East to make easy this reply. The "Old Testament" was cloned from Sumerian genesis "Enuma Elish". The Sumerian scribes reported literally, without floats or fantasies, the activities of the Anunnaki in the Pre-Flood era and the coexistence between them and the first generations of humans on the ED.IN base aka Eden. This coexistence lasted several generations and was interrupted by the flood mentioned in the Bible, which caused the last ice age on Earth. The Anunnaki have remained in orbit until the ice melting and reduction of water levels and returned to the Persian Gulf to build the Sumerian, Akkadian and Babylonian empires before the Egypt. The Sumerian cosmogony legacy was inherited by the Hebrews. The Anunnaki were the Biblical Elohim.

According to Steve Canada, Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary Studies and a Master's degree in Sociology, The Torah, that's part of Biblical compilation, is a high-complex codex book wrote by the Anunnaki (ENKI, ENLIL??) describing EACH SINGLE EVENT of mankind. Supposedly not only important events related to important persons, but of every single person. I saw a brazilian Torah researcher, some years ago, on a TV show, with two bad*ss computers running a Torah-decoder and the thing is INSANE. The "prophecies" re-wrote by the Hebrews involved with the Bible development, were left by ancient aliens. But HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???

My point is: The Anunnaki were(are) very very advanced technologically. It's a common sense. IMO possibly they had(have) access to time-travel through stargate devices. I can see no other explanation to Biblical prophecies.

Anunnaki Torah Bible Codes

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
self fulfilling prophecy is not predictions.

as mentioned before, facts and specifics that cannot be planned is critical.

a earthquake during a year at a location that is catastrophic is a prediction, "the people returning to a land" is a prophecy...prophecys are a dime a dozen and you can find em in the bible, the koran, and about 500 million fiction books and ancient mythos scripts.

if the bible is holy because some prophecys can be arguably close to whats going on, then nostradamus must be like the supergod of all gods under those considerations considering half of what he spoke of was a cross between prophecy and prediction

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ok I would like to share with everyone something compelling and uncanny I have discovered about the Bible foretelling events of today.

This thread has no choice but to become in depth, because there are so many compelling facets to this that it will take all day to get through it.

I am not a religious person, but as a scientifically minded person I admit straight up that the Bible is not all bunk. There are parts of this book that clearly foretell the events of today and these verses should make this apparent to anyone with a open mind.

How is this possible? No clue.

You are quite correct.
It is not all bunk.

Unfortunately, there is so much Anti-Christian angst moving through these forums, and the outside world, the fact that real answers dwell in the Bible, has been all but erased.
And, no, they are not all present in other religious texts.
There has been a massive disinformation movement against all things "Christian".
And, this site is well on-board with it.
Yes, there is a lot in the Bible that has been panning out as truth.
And, there will be more to come.

My view on this, is that the Bible, in it's infancy, was possible corrupted, or altered by "men". Possibly having important information removed, words rearranged, etc.
And, this was perpetrated by man.
But, still, answers remain in it.
And, here we are again, as somebody tries to hide the information within it.
Only now, the people that are trying to hide the information within the Bible, proclaim themselves as the enemies of Christianity.

The important thing for ANYBODY to do, is to ignore the hateful maniacs on this site, and look for your own answers.

There are actual experts in this field, and there is a specific way to study what is in the Bible. A "scientific" method.

And, yes, current events are defined in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Seams to me every time I hear this I am reminded of George Carlin's opinion.
The end times may be coming if only because they think it is coming. I say bring it on already. Quit telling me it's coming. You say it's always been coming. How about a date ,,,hey?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Interesting thread that provides massive insight into certain things,

I'd highly recommend the OP (Muzzleflash) study the ancient cultures of Hebrew, Mayan and Chinese to get a deeper insight into the truth.

He'll need to immerse himself into the language, customs, cultures such as music and art, trade and culinary notions of each civilisation and well as back-stories and knowing the nuances of each religious sect. Then once a true understanding of each is fully known translate each of the old scriptures into the other languages and then translate them back again.

The answers are certainly worth the 30+ years of service to the cause. You will thank me for showing you this route.

Of course I could summarise but I see from your own attitude that you think it best for scholars to participate in experiential learning. So now is the time for you to start before it gets too late.

Originally posted by Melissa101
Wow, hear is an idea. Pick up a Bible and read it.

Gotta love that; Sound is an idea??

A special thanks to Titen-Sxull for transcribing what they could of the first 3 videos. Saved me an hour!!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I don't have time to read the whole entire giant thread.

Could someone summarize all of it for me in two paragraphs or less?

Maybe someone could make a youtube video that summarizes it for those of us who are busy?

Thanks, you guys are swell.

-I joke.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

There's nothing new or amazing about a preacher twisting bible verses to win converts and increase the cash flow of his church. The fact is, I was a Christian for over 20 years and heard it all during that time. Everything they claim look, superficailly at least, to be indisputable. Until you really start investigating the claims. Then you'll find out so much, if you're honest, that you will likely renounce your dogma altogether. It's all a scam, one big huge lie, and none of us need it.

BTW, I watched a few minutes of that garbage and he sounds SO typical of Christian preachers. He's ranting and raving, uses a little humor, then punches you with an attempt to induce fear. The first one was where he tells you that the "absolute worst day of your life" is when you wake up one day and find your family has vanished. He's talking of course about another Christian fairy tale, the rapture. These people are sickening beyond belief and it is no wonder so many on ATS and elsewhere express such hatred for Christianity.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Sky watcher

Nephilim has nothing to do with "Giants" like as in Jolly Green.

H5303 nphiyl nef-eel'

or nphil [nef-eel'];

from H5307; properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:--giant.

H5307 naphal naw-fal'

a primitive root;

to fall, in a great variety of applications (intransitive or causative, literal or
figurative):--be accepted, cast (down, self, (lots), out), cease, die, divide (by
lot), (let) fail, (cause to, let, make, ready to) fall (away, down, -en, -ing), fell(-
ing), fugitive, have (inheritance), inferior, be judged (by mistake for H6419),
lay (along), (cause to) lie down, light (down), be (X hast) lost, lying,
overthrow, overwhelm, perish, present(-ed, -ing), (make to) rot, slay, smite
out, X surely, throw down.

They give birth to "Men of the Name" who are known from the eon. For example, Bush would be one of these names...because he has a history stretching a 1000 years.

They are called H1368 gibbowr ghib-bore'

or (shortened) gibbor [ghib-bore'];

intensive from the same as H1397; powerful; by implication, warrior, tyrant:--
champion, chief, X excel, giant, man, mighty (man, one), strong (man),
valiant man.

Think about it like this. God is true, therefore see true things and not fantasy. None of the words in the bible mean crazy supernatural things if you would read the texts in the Hebrew and Greek, you would see that God is very real and ordinary founding the earth as it is now.

The problem with the end times stuff is it makes people feel as though they are waiting for something. It makes people feel useless and sleepy and it also makes them arrogant and slack, because "the lord could come at anytime"...

His own disciples didn't even recognize him after he had risen. What makes people so sure they will know who he is? He's among you every day and you don't see him.

"The kingdom does not come with observation"...Jesus

[edit on 16-1-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

Read Michael Heiser's paper on the true meaning of Nephilim... it really has nothing to do with Naphal. I know that is popular teaching in many seminaries, but it just isn't correct. Heiser is recognized as an authority in ancient Hebrew, and makes a good case for his conclusions.

They were indeed giants, not as in "jolly green", but as in Goliath and the other brothers from Gath. This is everywhere confirmed by those are willing to actually see it. The book of Jasher (faithful account) also agrees to this point, as does the Dead Sea Scroll "The Book of Giants" as well as the books of Enoch. While these are not "canon" they are ancient documents that do assert what the Nephilim were (are).

As one proof of all this, the Nephilim were also mentioned in Numbers 13:32-33 as the inhabitants of Canaan that the Israelites were to fight and overcome. Included in these large people were the Rephaim, who were also giants. The last king of the Rephaim was Og, the King of Bashan. The Bible says he was 13 feet tall. So there is a direct connection in the bible between Nephilim, the Rephaim, and Og who was clearly a giant. Also, the Sons of Anak, who were the Anakim were also a strong and tall people, and were descendants of the Nephilim. Also, in the ancient Old Testament translation called the Septuagint, the word is translated into the Greek word "giant," showing that the 70 scholars who made the Septuagint considered the word to mean giant.

Of course, if they were giants, they would also be strong, mighty men of renown, men of legendary strength and accomplishment, men that stories were told about, even as the ancient gods spoken of by various peoples.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

good post . When were the videos made ? I am curious to know . There was another post a week or 2 ago claiming the temple is complete (not at the rock of the dome ) . Also the rabbi claiming their messiah was already in Israel

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
And before the bible were the Hopi.

www.2012-end-doomsday.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

they knew they were going to be seen for what they are hypocrites so yes they predicted that people would one day be unafraid of there scare tactics to keep control of the vast majority of people they had there time back in the middle ages now its done!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I find it interesting, the speed at which this fellow riffs his ideas, it is very directive and barter like. Certain simple considerations tell me this tunes is gonna be an emotional judgmental one. Watch it and think about it, he is cracked out just a tad and his tempo is not natural

Will try to watch more,

Viva La Coffee

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It is equally possible that a group of powerful individuals with a network of unwitting (or witting) helpers have set about deliberately orchestrating various events to make it appear as if prophecy has come true. If, for example, a seer in ancient Iraq made some prophecy concerning Iraq 2 thousand years ago, the right people in the right places in the modern world could set events in motion to make it appear as if the "prophecy" was coming true.

As for OT prophecies, writers of the NT probably deliberately wrote down their take on events to correspond with expectations of OT prophecy. By doing this they hoped to secure the confidence of a resistant Jewish society who had great trouble in accepting Jesus as their promised messiah plus at the same time "making up events and speeches" to fit with OT prophecy would be an easy way to convince and uneducated or naive mind that said events were the mainfested prophecies of a supreme God. This would be necessary to gain believers and control the masses.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

We are not bashing you,who has time to watch that much dribble ?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

We are not bashing you,who has time to watch that much dribble ?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Ironically, or rather, coincidentally, I happened to catch a program on the Australian TV channel, ABC1 tonight about this very topic. It was a re-run of an episode of Compass... The entire series is based on looking at the various faiths and religions of the world.

The transcript of this particular episode can be found here:
www.abc.net.au...

The original episode aired back in 2008.

But the show's site is worth exploring if you have any interest in topics related to religion and faith as it gives a good overview from a neutral standpoint.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnomaloid

There has been a massive disinformation movement against all things "Christian".

You're joking right ? Disinformation ? That sounds a little paranoid to me there's no dis info about xtianity dude it's just getting plain old debunked nothing incidents there.

.Yes, there is a lot in the Bible that has been panning out as truth.

Yet no one is providing any evidence of this so it's just bunkum astrology convince the gullible nonsense.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I don't have time to read the whole entire giant thread. Could someone summarize all of it for me in two paragraphs or less?

Th OP has made the claim that the Bibles ( he doesn't stipulate which one) make predictions of today's events. He claims he has "Proof" of this .

The alleged "Proof" provided by the OP is a video, said video is of an xtian pastor type ranting to a flock of sheeple that will believe anything he says without question or the need to verify his claims.

The OP has not by any stretch of the imagination presented any proof of his claim and the thread has turned into a pointless exercise of xtian proselytizing via some deluded pastor type.

There you go hope that helps

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join