It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Apparently Predicts Today Accurately (With Proof)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Wouldnt it be funny if all of isreal was dismantaled and all of the zionists and fundamentalist christians lost their faith?

I could see suicide rates jumping by 1000%.

But what id really like is for their magical genie god to fly down on a cloud and protect them..... He might let little children be raped and murdered everyday... but hey, when isreals attacked god will be there... right?
And once again the naysayers and insulters show up just like you sir just as the bible said thet will to tear you down and apart.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Either these people did not watch the videos or do not believe anything in the bible or will not even admit prophecy in the bible which has been shown to happen in real time,reailty,real true jews and real true christians and real true muslims,in a real evil,murderous hateful world the bible warns clearly about it and you clearly see it in front fo your face everyday and hear it on the news. Yet they still mock and use sarcasm and the naysayers say it is not true even after some of them watched the video which clearly said this is how it would be.Unreal and amzaing how ignorant people realy are.
If you do not believe the bible then you do not believe it.Even if you watch the videos of this preacher he still proves his point using the bible scripture and the real history and environment and techology advancements which prove all this can happen and like I said earlier, prophecy which clearly has happened.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Before i'll be watching your links first this.

Somewhere in the bible a prophecy is written.
I believe this is what it said : ( My translation could be entirely correct ! )

The future has happened and what already has happened will happen in the future.

History repeats itself !!

With the flood and Noah's ark, a world of people is annihilated.
Maya's claim this has happened many times before.

So.
With this in mind . It's not really difficult to asume survivors of the last great annihilation, also knew it happened before.

It's quite easy to write a book with prophecies of the future if you already experienced it yourself.
Comes in handy to !! Well... You would be able to control the world !!

This only works if you keep this knowledge in the family or your community.
You could even use it to make you're people look like a chosen people.

Maybe i'm really imagining things do.

PS
I love Jews just like any other race of people. We are all the same.

Peace and love to all !!

You're dead on....those who come out the end of a catastrophe intact with some semblence of prior civilization, are the rulers of the new age....good eye. The last to do this was the Egyptians....where the three crosses sit...the ARC's.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this and taking the heat. It'll die down.

The important thing is answers, and I think that will ultimately matter more to people than their fear or hatred of certain people or churches associated in their minds with the totality of the Christian Bible.

Such a brilliant document should be examined apart from the people who are associated with it.

It's like dismissing physics because one dislikes the whole idea of scientists.

Ridiculous. The Bible is what made the difference in my life, not the people alone. In the end, it's really just about you and God. The Bible is full of answers and reasonable explanations.

We should share them, so thanks for doing just that. You have courage and a real determination to seek the objective truth. I joined this site because of people like yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

I have this crazy belief that if I try, maybe one person will see it and then send me more clues to aid me on this quest for the truth of reality.

So I am not very deterred by naysayers, as I know they are smart too just in denial, and that their mind is capable of questioning the universe in entirety just like everyone else.

So I pose these questions not only seeking answers, but in the belief that I will open others to greater understandings or deeper levels of real discussion, that they will be able to share with us all their discoveries as well.

We need everyone on it, trying to figure it out. The final answer is massive in it's implications for the future advancement of our civilization.

I consider the Revelations depictions of the "new Jerusalem" as essentially our ascension into a Type I civilization. Which will put us on the map in terms of this sector of the galaxy and as us humans being a sovereign species who can see the truth like any other advanced beings.

For more information about what a Type I civilization is, and how it is different from our current Type 0 civilization, refer to Michio Kaku.

I do not know if this is the case, but it is my gut instinct that I am working with.

In the "New Jerusalem" the Bible indicates that money does not matter, and that people treat each other with respect and dignity. A world where people mind their own business and do not oppress or attack others for any reason what so ever.

A world of Love and Acceptance. This is for sure how a Type I, II, or III civilization would have their culture and economy set up. It is extremely efficient because everyone works doing what they want to do because they care about their species and want to help.

A world of freedom and liberty. And honesty. No need to pull a fast one anymore, everyone is cool there. Solutions to problems are everywhere in that type of society, plentiful. Because people care.

I also think that some better argued aspects of "2012 theory" can tie into all of this Bible prophecy extremely well. The Bible says the end comes by fire this time unlike last time it was by water. Scientists say that we could suffer a huge solar flare up around 2012. This is likely if not 2012, than anytime afterwards works fine too. I am not a person to care about dates. The Bible gives good skeptical advice by saying No one knows the hour.

And speaking of the last time of the Human civilization being decimated by water, there is tons of compelling evidence that implies this is certainly the case. I cannot deny such obvious connections. It's uncanny

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

We know from the bible that a species called Watchers that are sons of God and Gods themselves as stated by God came to earth before the flood and took over earth for themselves and mated with our women, this created the Nephlim.

God (elohim) stands in the divine council;
in the midst of the gods (elohim) he passes judgment.
Psalm 82:1
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

Nephlim are Giants who were half human and half Watcher. There were 200 of the fallen Watchers. I'm pretty sure they are the Gods of old and I know they were the Gods of Sumeria or Summer.

There were giants in the earth in those days: and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Watchers are 8-9 foot tall, Two legs and have wings, The look reptilian.

God had the arch Angels cast them into the deepest pits on earth and God sent the flood to wipe out their sons, the Nephilm.

Not all Watchers are bad. The ones that are here are the fallen and they are pure evil.

Proof of their offspring is everywhere so its all true, See below.

These giants were not confined to the Middle East. Two dozen human footprints of abnormal size have been found in the Paluxi riverbed, Texas, some of them measuring eighteen inches long. Other giant markings have been discovered in such diverse places as Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and California.

In the Mt. Vernon area of Ohio, Dr. Wilbur G. Burroughs of the Geological Division of the Berea College, Kentucky, reported finds of human foot prints 23.75 cm. long and 10.25 wide! Near Antelope Springs, Utah, William Meister discovered in 1968 two human footprints 32.5 cm. long and 11.25 wide.

Similar giant footprints have been discovered in other countries especially in the Mt. Victoria region of Australia.

Not only do we have footprints of giants but actual skeletons as well. In 1936 Larson Kohl, the German paleontologist and anthropologist, found the bones of gigantic men on the shore of Lake Elyasi in Central Africa. Other giant skeletons were later found in Hava, the Transvaal and China. The evidence for the existence of giants is incontrovertible.

"A scientifically assured fact," says Dr. Louis Burkhalter. (9)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I also have seen allot of evidence to know that the Watchers had a few bases away from humans in the mid-east so their cover would not be blown. If humans knew they had defied the one true god the humans would have not gone along with their plans and defiantly would not have given our daughters to them.

Man paid for that mistake as the Nephlim Giants tormented man. One base is Atlantis, How else do you explain why we have found ancient Egyptian and Jewish artifacts and Hieroglyphics in this country that have been buried or found in caves that date back to ancient times? I think that is also why Atlantis was utterly destroyed right before the flood according to Plato. Others were recently discovered, One off Cuba and off Japan deep underwater. Atlantis is off Bimini in the deep drop off.

The Arch Angels grabbed the Watchers and God destroyed their bases. He sent the flood to wipe out their sons yet some survived in the mountains to be later killed by the humans.

The Watchers have fooled our government into thinking they are the Grey Aliens as the Watchers can and will take any form they want to suit their agenda.
They have bio-engineered them and cloned them to make enough of them to fool us when the time comes.
The Grey's having no sexual organs proves they are not natural and them communicating telepathically just like the Watchers and Demons should seal the deal for most.

I have proof that our government is trying to make us believe in the Grey aliens.

Roswell was a U.S. Fugo balloon with a Nazi style flying disk strapped under it, Its occupants were Japanese test pilots who in fact came from unit 731 out of Manchuria. Unit 731 was full of the sickest human testing known to man.
The Japanese pilots were Simultaneous Progeria sufferers. Porgeria makes a person look very old, Have enlarged heads and they are only four to five feet tall. Why Progeria sufferers? Because the disk was carrying a prototype nuclear engine and would carry a bomb that why. They did not want to risk a healthy American. They were trying to get a nuke stealthily into Russia or at least find out how to do it.

en.wikipedia.org...
Makes sense now doesn't it, Especially since our government claims it was really a Project Mogul balloon.
images.search.yahoo.com...

I have a real picture of the Huge weather balloon with the Nazi disk craft strapped to it being held up by a crane shortly before take off. This Picture is real and I have not been able to find it on the net yet. A man is standing under it so I'm guessing the craft is about 50 feet in diameter. Its in the book called (The Facade) on page 254. I would strongly advise you to read this book, Its really good and just about everything is true in it. You will know the truth after reading this book. The author is Michael S. Heiser, he is one of the foremost experts in ancient languages.

Check him out!!

Mike Heiser earned the M.A. and Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2004. Before attending the UW-Madison, Mike earned an M.A. in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania (major fields: Ancient Israel and Egyptology). Mike was hired as the Academic Editor of Logos Bible Software shortly after completing his Ph.D. Before joining Logos, Mike spent twelve years teaching biblical studies, history, and biblical languages on the undergraduate level. Mike’s main research interests are Israelite religion (especially Israel’s divine council), contextualizing biblical theology with Israelite and ancient Near Eastern religion, biblical languages, ancient Semitic languages, textual criticism, comparative philology, and Second Temple period Jewish literature. His dissertation was entitled, "The Divine Council in Late Canonical and Non-Canonical Second Temple Jewish Literature.” The dissertation sought to discern the ancient Israelite background to Judaism's "Two Powers in Heaven" teaching.

Mike's other academic interests include paranormal and occult religions and western esotericism. He is particularly interested in how these worldviews and traditions have historically drawn on biblical and ancient Near Eastern material and in turn influenced biblical interpretation on the popular level. He has become well known through numerous radio appearances for his critiques of "parababble" and inside-the-box religious thinking. He is best known to popular audiences for his paranormal thriller, The Facade, which intertwines many of his interests.
www.michaelsheiser.com...

The Watchers want what they feel belongs to them. They want total dominion over us, Gods people and they will stop at nothing to get it. Don't be fooled by the little Grey man.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is a great topic and discussion that should not have anything to do with this guy in the video or anyone elses 'method of delivery.' The bottom line is have the prophecies in the Bible come true? Up until this very day it has been 100% acurate. How is this possible? There's only one way. It's God's will. There's no other possible explanation.

I recently stumbled upon this interpretation of Zechariah chapter 5, that seems to have predicted the crash in 1947 in Roswell. When translated, it seems to say that a 'metallic grey disk' would be sent to deceive the world and this is the curse that covers the entire earth. If you don't want to read the intro material initially and would rather cut the chase, scroll down past the half way point of the page where it starts by quoting Zechariah 5. Very interesting indeed.

www.echoesofenoch.com...

Also, for a very recent current event. How about the Executive Order that was signed by Obama for the Council of 10 governors. Both Daniel and Revelation have prophesies that 10 kings would come from the '4th Beast' that has 10 horns. The U.S is already divided into 10 FEMA regions.

"As for the fourth beast, there is a fourth kingdom that will come to be on earth, that will be different from all the other kingdoms; and it will devour all the earth and will trample it down and crush it. And as for the ten horns, out of that kingdom there are ten kings that will rise up...(Daniel 7: 23,24)

"And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast. These have one thought, and so they give their power and authority to the wild beast." (Revelation 17: 12,13)

I also believe there's a good chance that this prophecy has a double meaning for both the U.S and the New World Order. The world has already been divided into 10 regions on a couple different maps, going all the way back to this one that was proposed in 1942.

strangemaps.wordpress.com...

www.dstarinfo.com...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by shasta9600]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by shasta9600]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I could only stomach 10 minutes. It seems the Christians like to pick crap that suites their prophecy fulling dogmatic bible. Jews since 1900, 1948 and anywhere in the last hundred years flocked back to Israel from the East, West, North and South JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAID wow! oh wow it must be true, end times is here!!! Run.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Nephilim has nothing to do with "Giants" like as in Jolly Green.

H5303 nphiyl nef-eel'

or nphil [nef-eel'];

from H5307; properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:--giant.

H5307 naphal naw-fal'

a primitive root;

to fall, in a great variety of applications (intransitive or causative, literal or
figurative):--be accepted, cast (down, self, (lots), out), cease, die, divide (by
lot), (let) fail, (cause to, let, make, ready to) fall (away, down, -en, -ing), fell(-
ing), fugitive, have (inheritance), inferior, be judged (by mistake for H6419),
lay (along), (cause to) lie down, light (down), be (X hast) lost, lying,
overthrow, overwhelm, perish, present(-ed, -ing), (make to) rot, slay, smite
out, X surely, throw down.

They give birth to "Men of the Name" who are known from the eon. For example, Bush would be one of these names...because he has a history stretching a 1000 years.

They are called H1368 gibbowr ghib-bore'

or (shortened) gibbor [ghib-bore'];

intensive from the same as H1397; powerful; by implication, warrior, tyrant:--
champion, chief, X excel, giant, man, mighty (man, one), strong (man),
valiant man.

Think about it like this. God is true, therefore see true things and not fantasy. None of the words in the bible mean crazy supernatural things if you would read the texts in the Hebrew and Greek, you would see that God is very real and ordinary founding the earth as it is now.

The problem with the end times stuff is it makes people feel as though they are waiting for something. It makes people feel useless and sleepy and it also makes them arrogant and slack, because "the lord could come at anytime"...

His own disciples didn't even recognize him after he had risen. What makes people so sure they will know who he is? He's among you every day and you don't see him.

"The kingdom does not come with observation"...Jesus

[edit on 16-1-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Look man, I wouldn't be able to recognize a Bible verse if my life depended on it.

That guy can make up verses and I'll (Gasp).

All I can say is that even if some guy came from the future telling me whats going to happen, I still won't live my life as if what he said is true.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Thank you for those videos. No matter what the others, and by others I mean the one's that man spoke of the accusers, you have done everyone who takes the time to watch the videos a great service. Star and Flag. I also agree that yeah it has opened my mind greatly. So smile and know that this thread has made a difference in someone's life.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't call any of this original. My father heard the same message in the 50's , 60's, 70's,. I heard it in the 80's and 90's til now. The end times are always upon us.

I have a better scenario- Jesus dies, resurrected (I will come again-he did!)and took his immediate followers with him. Therefore we are in hell already. Sometime later his message is revived and the hell inhabitants are sadly trying to achieve what has been lost thousands of years ago.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I found it odd that the man spoke of deception everywhere throughout our society but believes the church is insulated from that deception. I also found it odd that he is able to define what the New Age movement believes in. I am someone who identifies with concepts of peace, love, and community. I do believe in the individual having to love themselves and be true to themselves before being able to impact others positively. I believe that we are placed on earth for a divine reason and that we are all part of a plan. I believe our creator gave us free-will to choose our spiritual path. I believe there is truth and deceit. I believe we are in the end times as described by the bible. I believe the bible is interpreted incorrectly as taught through the church. In no way do I condemn any Christian for wanting to live a life like Christ did; why would some chastise me as a New Ager that is worshipping the Devil because I believe that god is all around us and even part of us?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I think I posted this a while back (the video). If not it was one like it and I agree he is right. If you study you cannot deny it even if you are athiest, unless you are just so hard hearted that you will not except fact as even proof of the Bible's accuracy. Oh by the way the Jews like Pilate called Jesus crazy too.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am glad this was cleared up.

Wow, you sound very arrogant.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Look man, I wouldn't be able to recognize a Bible verse if my life depended on it.

That guy can make up verses and I'll (Gasp).

All I can say is that even if some guy came from the future telling me whats going to happen, I still won't live my life as if what he said is true.

Wow, hear is an idea. Pick up a Bible and read it. Then you will be less likely to jump on the wrong train when the time comes. Right now you could probably care less about which train you spend eternity on but one day when on that train you will wish with every inch of your being that you did. God bless you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I set out to watch the video series. I will document my reactions...

It starts out with an over edited intro revealing 10 countdowns to the end. From the moment it begins its complete nonsense. It states the rise of modern technology is a sign of the end. Apparently these geniuses don't understand that MODERN technology merely means CURRENT technology. A hundred years ago the light bulb was modern technology... I fail to see how that has any bearing on the Bible (I know for a fact cell phones aren't mentioned anywhere in the Bible). Next we have the "Rise of Wickedness" for which is shown two homosexuals, so immediately the makers of the video show clear signs of ignorance.

Now the video starts. I know the debate here is on his claims not his nutjob oratory style but still, I'm finding it almost unbearable only a few seconds in. Uses fear tactics to support Rapture, the scriptural basis for the rapture itself isn't agreed upon by Christians or Biblical scholars (leaving me less than confident the rest of the video will be good). The first scripture he gives is a vague reference about a return to Israel which he desperately tries to tie in with history and attempts to say that essentially ALL Jews have returned to Israel. Also, how many Jews are aware of this Prophecy? Ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy? "Israel will blossom like a rose in the desert"... I don't think so, I think it has struggled and fought to keep itself alive, bloodshed and bombs constantly in its history and there is still plenty of wasteland. Israel has always been at war, claiming that they will be a place of conflict is like me claiming water is WET. So first video leaves me unimpressed.

Second Video: Claims Revelation verse is inside the "Tribulation", the existence of said Tribulation and the duration of it is hotly debated even by EXPERTS. He brings in Daniel Scripture, which is WAY far away from Revelation, written thousands of years apart, AND is completely open to interpretation. Again rebuilding the Temple would be a self-fulfilling prophecy, in other words they KNOW the prophecy so they are fulfilling it, this will put the superstitious in awe but aside from that makes the prophecy not a prophecy at all - because they were aware of it when they fulfilled it. Also I fail to see how rebuilding a building figures into the destruction of the world... Makes claims about Anti-Christ unrelated prophecies are tied together with the already constructed modern mythology that has been set about the Rapture, Tribulation and Second Coming by the Church. In the last days there will be scoffers
. There will always be scoffers against people who are lying, making things up, and attempting to scare people into belief for fear of some always close BUT NEVE HERE Rapture or Second Coming.

Recap thus far: this inane ignorant drivel is what sets us back as a species

Third Video: Opens with a joke, then goes into horrific fear tactics about wrath. You know let me stop it there

Wow. What a complete collection of fear tactics, ignorance and stringing a thousand vague unrelated verses together to support a pre-constructed image of the End of the World. WOW. Just plain wow. It amazes me that the OP claims to be skeptical but that this guy is dealing in fact... no, this guy is dealing in persuasion. Quite frankly I cannot sit through another part of this without wanting to vomit but I will try to finish this third part for the enlightenment of those who do not have time to watch the videos. Increase in travel and knowledge, WRONG, travel was big in the Age of Exploration, today’s travel is going to places that are already settled by people, doesn't count IMO. The verse he uses to uphold this is exceedingly vague. People going "here and there",
and then he gives the dimensions of an aircraft, yeah that has a whole lot to do with the verse... cause the verse totally mentions Boeing... he then claims the airplane made the way for space travel - WRONG, that would be the rocket/missile. Claims that all this travel is arrogance against God... umm... WHAT?

Claims the verse in Revelation about witnesses is a reference to a time when we'll be sending gifts about dead people while watching their bodies on TV... umm... what?

Conclusion:

None of this proves anything. All the verses are vague and must be construed by the imagination in order to relate to anything or be "fulfilled"

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok, I decided to give another go at the second video despite the fact his pre-pubescent voice cracks drives me nuts.
I find it rather ironic that Christianity preaches about the Jew's god as their own, yet the return of the messiah in the Jew's eyes is the anti-christ in the Christians. Man this religion stuff is messed up.

Ok, so they're rebuilding the temple. So? Another self fulfilling prophecy.

I do believe however there is something to the bible otherwise I would not be so curious. I am not a theologian but have come to the conclusion IMHO that God, bible, Aliens, etc are all a big lie and a game at pulling apart the human race rather than nurturing it. We have all been played and the world is really a stage. Why would the Jews need to sacrifice if jesus already died? Of course this makes no sense anyway that all he would have to do is die for our sins...

So many contradictions. Its all a hoax. God is not a HE or a SHE or anything other than consciousness. The God in the bible isn't really God but just some other entity who has been using the human race as pawns in it's diabolical battle with it's nemesis. (other gods?) God is a jealous god...ring a bell? Jealousy is a sin...man what a scam...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just found this thread and so I haven't viewed the video yet, but I have skimmed the replies and want to make a brief one myself before heading to bed and watching the videos later.

The Bible predicted that Israel would be dispersed amoung the nations. This happened in 70 AD when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Holy Temple.

The Bible then predicted that the Jews would return to a nation that would be their own. In 1948, Israel was established as it's own nation. What other nation from ancient times still has its national heritage? The Egyptians? That's about it, and the Bible itself predicted it would fall and never rise to be a super-power again. The Jews were scattered among the nations and still came back to their promised land.

The Bible also predicted that Gog (Russia) and Persia (Iran) would come against Israel in the last days along with numerous other contries in the area. Turns out that most of them are now Muslim contries, all of which want to destroy Israel. Russia, while not an Islamic nation, has recently signed a pact with Iran and is doing a lot to help them with all sorts of things nuclear. Check it out. This is very recent, stuff that I know was being talked about in the 50's.

To the original poster of this thread, if you have any questions about the Bible itself or faith in Christ, please feel free to ask. I would love to share the Truth with you, and am glad that you are seeking it. God has definitely created a magnificent universe. God bless!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join