The Bible Apparently Predicts Today Accurately (With Proof)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
So far i am enjoying this, he brings up very interesting points. But the guy comes off as too much of a showman for me to properly absorb what he is saying. I'd love to read a book by him although.

Thanks for the comment.

Trust me, I knew what I was getting into posting this guys ravings.

I've been around here long enough to know I gotta pull my own weight or else bite the dust. This is ATS!

100% If I had access to this guy's writings, I would have posted THEM instead. It would be 100x Easier for people to swallow.

The guys totally eccentric, but then again, I think everyone is a weirdo (especially me).

Who was it Plato or Socrates or Aristotle (or all of them) that said "Anyone who thinks they are normal is the definition of insanity."

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I think he was saying that the Bible indicated we should strive to be a "good person".

However this is irrelevant again to the topic of Bible prophecy. Isn't it?

It is like deflection from the point.

I just felt like he was saying in video 10, that we are all full of sin and we should not love ourselves. But I guess I did not get the message properly. I myself feel like we have to love ourselves a little to actually love the world around us and other people.

I'm not trying to delect anything. I am just sharing my opinion and that I honestly am trying my best to listen to his message, but his voice truly makes me feel like I'm going crazy lol.

But I will try to watch more videos and bare it just for you. haha

Thank you for the good comments.

I apologize for being so harsh. I have many faults and shortcomings.

I believe the point is that the only way to Love yourself, is to Love everything in Existence.

And vice versa, you gotta Love All things before you can truly Love yourself.

This represents metaphorically and philosophically a symbiotic connection between us as living organisms with the underlying force of the Universe itself.

And love simply means acceptance, I believe. To accept the truth and revere it for it's infinite variations.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Also a good point to make before anyone else gets there.

This guy is a "creationist" and believes the Earth is 6000 years old.
Now, I cannot prove this either way, but MY gut instinct is that "6000 years" is in "God years" ie : the Bible states that to God "a day is a thousand years and a thousand years is a day".

Carl Sagan asks how could the Universe be 6000 years old if there is a definite speed to light, and that the sky reveals light that has traveled to us from billions of light years away, thus indicating the Universe is trillions of years old.

So I believe 6000 is in God years. Meaning Infinite probably. Eternal.

We are always in the middle of eternity, there is equally infinite time before us and after us, as time is simply a method of measuring a aspect of spacial reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hey no problem, I think I was too quick to judge, so I may have come off as a bit ignorant.

I sort of agree with him, that a lot of people love themselves too much and they don't love others things as much. e.g Look at hip hop music and rappers today, most of the stuff their music is about how hot they are, how great they are... all day long. And then you get kids in school acting the same way. So I get his point.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this. I have never seen this series, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I think what people see as show is simply his passion. Like him or hate him, he has a great message, IMO. He answered some questions I have been seeking answers for.

When you see the truth, you will know, and when the light is shone into a dark corner, that which you see cannot be forgotten.

I am half way through the series, and this was a perfect time for me to see them.

Thank you again.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If what you see in these videos is shocking to you, may I suggest you read the Bible to a greater degree than it seems you have. Everything he is saying is in the Bible and is pretty obvious. Yes, some scripture needs deeper study because it is written in ancient parables and symbols, but for the most part, it is all there. More so, I agree,...we are in the endtimes.
Lastly, it amazes me when so many come to a post like this, knowing it is of a religious nature, or a Christian nature, and then try to debunk or villify the faith, the religion, or the writings. If there is no God, they are getting upset literally over nothing.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hey no problem, I think I was too quick to judge, so I may have come off as a bit ignorant.

I sort of agree with him, that a lot of people love themselves too much and hey don't love others things as much. e.g Look at hip hop music and rappers today, most of the stuff their music is about how hot they are, how great they are... all day long. And then you get kids in school acting the same way. So I get his point.

That is exactly what I think he is saying.

The balance between loving ourselves and loving the rest of the Universe is tipped in the wrong direction. We need to balance the scales.

By loving everything equally (including ourselves) we are being fair. IMHO.

In terms that I understand, because all things (the Universe) are simply a manifestation of this Underlying Force, and therefore all things are inherently built of the same energy at their base.

This is why it is scientifically prudent to treat all things equally, because as a whole it makes up the very Universe ( God) itself.

Would "God" be "God" if the Universe was not manifest into existence?
Exactly, the Universe is manifest in existence therefore "God" describes this phenomena of cosmology and philosophy very well.

Like Michio Kaku said in his book "Visions", You can indeed create something from nothing. It is the same as bubbles forming in boiling water. His explanation is far better than mine though of course. Because he is eloquent.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yeah well said.

I also love that guy Michio Kaku, he's so great at looking at the world around him and explaining it in a simple and interesting manner.

Anyway I just watched video 20, I liked that one, because he's right about the chip. It's the same as the new nude airport scanners.

People will say you have a choice to go through the scanner, so what's the problem.
I think the problem is that the choice is an illusion, that free will is an illusion. Because many people will HAVE to go on a plane for work, will have to go on a plane to see family etc Wether they like the scanner or not.

The goverment does not have to force anyone to do anything, it's much easier to create the illusion of choice. And make us NEED and want to do it.

That's what I worry the most about the future, is the control the goverment has over our lives and freewill. Oh Well.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"One World Religion"

This is a topic we discuss here at ATS regularly. Many science fiction books also allude to a future where a One World Religion exists.

About the Pope (and many others) trying to create the one world religion is already pretty Mainstream Media. It's not being hidden thats for sure.

The point is not to persecute other religions, and the point is NOT that "Christianity" is right, but that we as Discerning Intelligent people should be able to distinguish Truth from Fiction. No matter what "costume" it parades in.

Just putting that out there before people start attacking the rejection of so called "false teachings."

I personally believe there are good and bad in all parts of the world, all cultures religions etc.

Not all so called Christians are cool people, and nor are any other group.

However I suppose I am simply putting out my interpretations in a attempt to grapple with the massive nature of the topic.

There is a lot of contradictions found in the Bible, but one by one, they can be resolved by rational thinking and deep reflection on the context of the subject historically and philosophically.

I personally go at it from the + or - point of view. So I take all ideas as philosophical first, and then the science of testing the ideas with hard questions or experiments begins.

But keep in mind, Quantum Physics shows that there is indeed a slight chance gravity could stop operating the same way. Anything is possible.

I cannot deny a One World Religion is forming. Is it a self-fulfilling prophecy? Or the "Universal Anomaly" ?? I Just cannot tell. It looks very anomalous I must admit.

And about the so called "Rapture", I must admit in physical terms of our Universe it sure looks like a mass abduction of "people who strive for good" from the Earth. AKA Aliens.

Perhaps it is to save humanity from Earth cataclysms that naturally occur due to the dangers of our galaxy. (Asteroids, Tsunamis, Solar Flares, Nuclear war, what have you).

I really have no idea. I am just simply terribly interested in the subject matter.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The goverment does not have to force anyone to do anything, it's much easier to create the illusion of choice. And make us NEED and want to do it.

That's what I worry the most about the future, is the control the goverment has over our lives and freewill. Oh Well.

I agree with those sentiments about the RFID chip. It is blatant in our face admission that we are now officially Cattle. IMO.

My interpretation of the "Beast" is simply out of control government-authority.

And the "Anti-Christ" as simply " a up front in our face dictatorship oppressing Freedom" in the maximum form imaginable world wide. In general terms of course.

Which represents a personal surrender to a corrupt and ignorant force that is wrong often times. The Gov't screws up ALL the time. Otherwise ATS would have nothing good to talk about.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OK here are the most important parts that I have dissected so far for the OP. Its all about the End Of Days as foretold in the Bible. People need to listen. Despite what some of you think we didn't have dis-info agents back then trying to fool you into being good God loving people 2000 years later.

First is my favorite for some here at ATS.

2nd Peters chapter 3 verse 3-4 and 5

3:3-4 What about the mockers which say "He promised to come what has happened?!" As they see things nothing has materially changed in the past, so no change can be expected for the future. This is the conclusion they draw from their observations over against the Christian hope.

3:5 As these mockers wish there were no Judgment Day, they justify themselves by simply denying its coming. How convenient! They put up an argument to make themselves believe their denials really had good ground.

Jews return in mass to Israel

Isaiah 11:11-12

11And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

ISRAEL ONE NATION AGAIN.

Ezekiel 37:21-22

21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

Now this is important below, Israel was divided throughout history and called Judea and Samaria. Now its one again.

22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

Israel still controls all of Judea and Samaria and it will stay that way. You should want that instead of a slum desert.

(Today there is 450 million trees in Israel that have been planted. Israel is the number one exporter of Flowers. The land is being nourished by the Jews being home)

Isaiah 35
1The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

2It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.

(Prophesied Currency of Israel)
Ezekiel 45:12
12And the shekel shall be twenty gerahs: twenty shekels, five and twenty shekels, fifteen shekels, shall be your maneh.

The Silver Shekel was not their currency till 1980, Now it is doing very well in world markets.

(Israel established again as a nation in one day)

Isaiah 66:8

8Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

(Israels powerful military)

Zechariah 12:6

6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

The day Israel declared its Independence it was attacked by every country around it in a 20:1 fight. Israel won and put the Arabs in their place.

(Israel will be the center of conflict for most of the world)

Zechariah 12:2-3
2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

2nd video

(Israel will rebuild the Temple)

Revelation 11:2
2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Only weeks ago the Temple council received what they had made for it.
The first real Gold Menorah to be in the Temple, Its 95lbs of real Gold and the first one since 700 A.D. The Gold crown and clothing were also made for the high priest of the Temple. Everything is ready but the structure itself.
The Sanhedrin also says the Messiah may have been born already, Sadly its the Anti-Christ they will think is their Messiah because they don't think Jesus was the real Messiah. Shame on them.

(The Red Heffer)

Numbers 19:1-4
1And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

2This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke:

3And ye shall give her unto Eleazar the priest, that he may bring her forth without the camp, and one shall slay her before his face:

4And Eleazar the priest shall take of her blood with his finger, and sprinkle of her blood directly before the tabernacle of the congregation seven times:

Not since Roman times have we seen one, Yet two years ago one was born in Israel. It was not perfect but with Cloning guess what. It will happen.

(Increased Travel and Knowledge in the end times)

Daniel 12:1-4
1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Not since the last Century has travel changed or we have seen a huge gain of knowledge.

(Arrogance of man in the last days)

Obadiah 1

3The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Two witnesses of Revelation, Enoch and Elijah the great ones.

Revelation 11:9-10 (King James Version)

9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

This can only happen with todays TV, Internet and UPS-FED-EX. Thats a wake up call for all when you see real Angels preach in the streets of Jerusalem.
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Most of this has come true already. You have been warned. WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS. Get right with God.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Thank you so much Sky watcher for taking the time to type that out for the thread.

I really appreciate your diligence and I am very happy about the fact that some of you people DO care and want to find the truth too!

TYVM

I sincerely apologize for not actually sitting there typing it out myself. This makes me a lazy bum.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lippJ

www.michaelsheiser.com...

This will answer your questions. This guy knows the books better than most.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"One World Government"

A Topic dear to our hearts here at ATS.

This is also undeniable at this point. A one world government already exists for the most part, the capstone is all that is left to be put on this pyramid of global control.

What else is the United Nations for anyways? World Governance and Administration.

The situation is still only developing though, but it is close to maturity.

The Bible even predicts a surveillance - police state. It's totally uncanny.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Thank you so much Sky watcher for taking the time to type that out for the thread.

I really appreciate your diligence and I am very happy about the fact that some of you people DO care and want to find the truth too!

TYVM

I sincerely apologize for not actually sitting there typing it out myself. This makes me a lazy bum.

Your Welcome, I know its allot of work so I didn't mind at all helping you out. Its to important of a message to not tell even though some people here are programed to be anti-Christian even when the proof is right there in front of them.

Most people cant understand the bible even if they read it, then when they are told what it means they say your wrong or E.T. is here so it all must be a lie.

What most don't know is that the Bible tells us all about what the Watchers will do to fool them all. They have fallen for it lock stock and barrel thanks to the Government, ATS and sites like it, Now we have to use ATS to expose the lies and warn the people.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

My point of view is that whether it be 1) Angelic forces or 2) ET

Either way you look at it, it is clear to pay heed to the information presented in the Bible.

Something is going to happen that is obvious. Whoever it is, I am choosing to stick with the cool ones who like truth, justice, and love. This way I can follow my heart to the truth and avoid getting mixed up in petty details that are irrelevant to the situation.

And to me God is the Universe in manifest. I take this understanding from Genesis.

So I am apologizing for nit picking about the distinction between Angels and ET, as far as I am concerned there is no difference.

Some are pure of heart , while some bear hardened hearts. And they are for sure above us on the pecking order of the galaxy.

I have never met one though (that I know of). But I have seen a flying saucer fly over me and some buddies one night a decade ago. So I know that something fishy is going on for sure, and this sighting led me to demand the truth. I have to know what I saw and what it means for humanity.

And this Flying Saucer sighting led me to here. Bible Prophecy.

Go figure. I think I am digging in the right direction though. No joke.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I haven't taken the time yet to watch the videos,but I look forward to doing that soon.

What I really want to say is that it is wonderful to have a person such as yourself bring this information into the light.

Whanever a "Christian" brings this up,we're accused of trying to get people to join our "cult" and that it's all "fearmongering"!

So,you're kinda like the black person who can criticize Obama all day and not be called a racist for it!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
"One World Economy"

"Mark of the Beast"

He seriously tears it up here, IMO.

I think these last few sections are just brilliance.

The One World Economy is a present day fact. We use a basket of currencies right now for stability. However, this leads into the One World Currency. And the Smart cards and RFID Chip implants. Which are real and totally not hidden. And there are demands by lunatic fascists to put them in our bodies to track us.

Anyways. These last parts of the series are hard core. The brain is a muscle and it is fun trying to lift this stuff. I cant barely budge it!

Love a challenge.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
I haven't taken the time yet to watch the videos,but I look forward to doing that soon.

What I really want to say is that it is wonderful to have a person such as yourself bring this information into the light.

Whanever a "Christian" brings this up,we're accused of trying to get people to join our "cult" and that it's all "fearmongering"!

So,you're kinda like the black person who can criticize Obama all day and not be called a racist for it!

What good is a scientist who does not question?

What good is science if it does not analyze information in order to create a better understanding of the Universe?

A bridge can easily be built here through philosophy.

E=MC^2 + or -

Einstein saw God, I think.Mathematically.

He has excellent quotes about God as well, I highly recommend them!

Also, I LOL'd about your description of my approach to this topic!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Interesting.

You just will not even discuss the topic?

Not one person came here to discuss. Just bash me the OP?? Look IM NOT RELIGIOUS LOL. I simply found a few anomalies in what the guy said compelling.

I was seeking others opinions on a TOPIC...

Those witty one liners are just a fast way to ruin a thread.

Don't post here if you do not wish to discuss the TOPIC?

Hey Muzzle, sorry your getting bashed. I think the problem is that this guy is very hard to watch and that is putting people off.

Perhaps you could give mention of a few of the anomalies that you find interesting.

I will admit, growing up as a christian, I've always believed we were in the last days, only after having studied the bible in depth in the Hebrew and Greek, did I come to a different conclusion of what the last days are.

Everyone will experience the last day, and those in the past already have. It doesn't matter one way or the other because we can go at anytime.

I've always wondered if the day someone dies, they see all of this go down.

It's says "every eye shall see, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess" . That can't be true if people die before it happens nor can it be true because not every tongue confesses, UNLESS....it is not what people are lead to believe it is.

I've learned that God is true, but not true in an unprovable way. God is in each and every single one of us. I don't think of him as invisible, rather, Micro and Macro and all in between.

Our cuts heal themselves. Our broken bones heal themselves. That's God doing the work, that's God forming children in the womb...that's God.

I believe "New Jerusalem", which Jerusalem means "founded peaceful" is a new child. The bible isn't about the earth and it's creation, it's about the gestation and birth of a life....Israel..."He will rule as God"....and that applies to anyone on the earth.

Also, Jesus said to some of the people that where with him. "I tell you the truth, there are some standing here who shall not taste of death, until they see the son of man come in his kingdom." Now again, that can't be true if it was not meant to be a personal thing to experience. That's why I chose my name..."let the reader understand".

Anyway friend. Sorry for the bashing from others. Hang in there.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join