It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Ghost Picture from Down Under

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by learningtofly
What a shame - I prefer to believe in amazing possibilities rather than boring hoaxes.

What do people get from hoaxing? Not a life, that is for sure.

I know hey, gotta be a pretty sad person sitting there trying to hoax people, how about you go out and make some friends instead eh? :p

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

She does look like the girl in the picture, but why has she no make-up on in the photo if it was shot by accident? The girl in the picture is blond and has longer hair too.
Why is she wearing clothes that look if they are from the 1900s?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I ask because I have cameras and never had a date that came out that "low" if it take the batteries out / the AA's or recharge and memory batt's the earliest date I would get for replacing them is date of manufacture/ram chip

and I did read the links thats why I asked about the date "forgetting to set the date" doesn't cut it for me, besides other postes are already stating that its a hoax ... so?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I would have to say that I disagree with you on that one.
If you look at the close up of her face you can see that her right eye in the photo is shaded. Also the colour of her hair does not look blond at all, it is clearly a dark shade. Also the shape of her lips are the same. The shaping of her nose, cheeks and eyebrows are exact.
Personally this look pretty much like a fake

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
ahahahahahahahaah...made my day

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
this was already debunked by Today Tonight saying it was fake and it was one of the photographers friends.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join