Paranormal Activity in my home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Dude are you flippin kidding me? I just read through this whle damn post and now Dr Jay has dissapeared?
comeon dude i was enjoying hearing about your experience and i totally beleived you i'm really into this sorta stuff come on man don't let us all down
Oh and by the way....... YAY SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!! sory couldnt help myself
anyway yeah dude hope your family and everythings ok get back to us

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well lets not jump to conclusions about his demise. I believe in an earlier post he indicated his age of about 35. Not 62.

It is a bit odd however regarding the amount of posts in such a short period of time.

He's a professional and a family man by his own account. Not much time for him to devote his time to our whims.

Hope your alright Dr.Jay.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yeah true that haha you kinda forget sometimes that some of the people that post on this have lives and families to take care of

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry that I've neglected this thread. I've had a lot of other issues with work going on as well as some overseas travel. So I apologize to everyone who was interested in the goings on and have been left hanging. I've got the camera system but unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of wiring this stuff, so I've got a company coming in to do it. I just don't have the time to do it without tearing the house all to pieces.

Ok here's what's happening as of late. And by the way I'm not dead. My wife was home without me for several weeks, just her the kids and the milkman. The major issue of late, while I've been gone, has been with the children. Our 21/2 year old still persists that there is something that's after him. My wife let him crash with my 8 year old and set up a nanny cam on the room. Doesn't record, just for seeing what they are doing when you aren't in the room. She got up about ten times that night because an adult shadowy figure was showing up on the cam. The 2 yr old crawled into bed with the oldest and was too terrified to get mommy.

My daughter, a little over a year old has been having doll issues. I hate dolls. Call it a phobia. But my wife kept sending me pictures of all of the wierd places her dolls wound up. Ceiling fan pull chains. No biggie but the ceiling in the living room is 20 feet and the loft hallway is about 20 feet from the fan. The doll was tied to the chain. Doll winding up in high kitchen cabinets....

The scariest thing that happened is the day i got back. We have a door from the kitchen to the playroom, typical door but it isn't on a hinge, it's on floor and jam mounted rods so it swings. My wife had it open with a baby gate set up in the armpit of it. The door doesn't budge when set up like that. My little girl is standing at the gate chattering away and she puts her hand between the door and the jam. Wife is in the kitchen I'm in the living room. I tell her "Kayleigh, get your hand out of the door". The door flies close send the gate flying to the other side of the kitchen. 4 of her fingers are stuck. Not like a regualar door but tight enough they don't come out. She's crying, wife is freaking and screaming. I figure out which way to open the door to avoid creating a smaller space and compacting her fingers further. I try to open the door. It won't budge. I'm 6 foot one and 200 lbs. I can open a door. It is almost like it's frozen shut. I get a crow bar and try to pry it off. Won't budge. 2 minutes have passed and I'm starting to worry about circulation in the fingers. I grab some olive oil and coat her entire hand. I wedge the crowbar about 2 inches above her hand and crank it as hard as I can. The fingers slide out. Take her to the dr, nothing broken just bruising where it was pinched.

Now I tried to duplicate the situation with my fingers. My big adult size fingers never got stuck to the point where I couldn't extract them just by pulling. I have removed the door.

But it is a huge concern that it turned physical. My wife has called in our priest for a house blessing. But if anything else physical happens, we're moving back to our other home. And I'm sure there is some sort of rationale explanation for the finger incident, but I spent hours trying to sort it out, to no avail.

But again sorry to all those who thought the boogeyman got me.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ifall you say is happening actually is, then I feel for you.

I will say this- The smoke in the initial image looks like just that. Smoke. You can clearly see the emination point, whether a fog machine or exhalation of cigarette smoke. Notice the emination point and its conical, outward extension. Also, it 'clouds' outwards at the end of the smoke, getting very rounded. This is extremely indicative of something or someone blowing this smoke outwards.

Come on, everyone. I expect better than this. I'm not saying that the picture is fake, as there is no way I can prove it, but I will say that I deem the picture unusable as proof.

As for the the story, it is very interesting. I have been studying paranormal experiences (not sciences, though you have to get into the science to study the experiences sometimes- I just say not the science because I have not been formally trained in pschiatry/psychology, with limited knowledge of physics, etc. Limited knowledge of everything, really) for many years, now. I enjoy a good story here and there, and am even more interested in things that sound plausible. Your story does sound plausible. You have no obligation to ATS or it's members, but we would like to see more physical data.

How long until your camera set-up is ready to go?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I appreciate you taking the time to create and contribute to this thread.

I have had interesting occurrences happen to me throughout my life that turned a skeptic into a believer that something paranormal, supernatural or extradimensional does exist and occur.

I will be following it closely and look forward to your updates!

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join