It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Activity in my home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Reminds me of this video that I saw a while back... CLICKY MEEE

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Very interesting story OP. I like to keep my finger in a few pies and love to listen to peoples strange personal experiences as Ive had a few myself.

Im not sure if your aware of this but Ive been reading up a little on the Enfield Poltergeist in the UK and found this story fascinating....

I would recommend watching it in case it has any relation to your case and may help you understand whats going on...

Heres a documentry on youtube about the event from the Paranormal channel..

btw - theres 7 parts to it...

[edit on 21/1/2010 by booda]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormalITI
reply to post by DrJay1975

That is amazingly creepy that that smoke is in there....
I am a phychic and an Empath and when I try to focus on your entity(s) tears come to my eyes and I cannot focus anymore... I feel despair in it... do you ever feel sad when dealing with it? or no that was a bad question.. have you ever felt angry or depressed when it comes near you?

Myself? No. My 2 year old has become more difficult to deal with. He does have angry episodes, but what 2 year old doesn't act out? But his night terrors, or something I assumed to be night terrors, is probably whats causing it. We closely monitor what he's exposed to and some of the things he talks about, well, a 2 yr old shouldn't talk about. I firmly believe something is bothering him in the night. It may not be negative, I simply don't get that vibe, but it's difficult for him to understand and his natural reaction is fear. We're all born afraid of the dark, it's in our DNA. Maybe there's a good reason for that.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Reminds me of this video that I saw a while back... CLICKY MEEE

IMHO that looks like someone smoked a cig in a trailer and the stagnant smoke was being moved by a poorly sealed window. The house looks poorly maintained and it's on myspace. Looks like a teenage prank. But I wasn't there.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

I'm going to address every one of your points by saying I'm going to let the Original Poster continue to record evidence and bring it forward for us to analyze. I'm not too concerned with the why of anything yet and, at this point, I'm still going with letting him continue, unencumbered with distraction from us. Get it out. Post that evidence. (More, DrJay, please?)

I'm still watching. Not ready to delve into anything but evidence.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok next photos will be posted tonight. We had an odd occurrence last night. It began with a significant temperature fluxuation in our living room, aproximately 15 degrees cooler over a period of about 2 minutes. Outside temp was about 50 degrees and our heat was on 68. Our tv cut off(easily explainable by conventional means, but it hasn't done it previously, and it's a fairly new tv). We had no storms, power outages, brown outs etc.... Lamp in living room began to flicker. This coupled with the tv immediately led me to a brown out conclusion. Then battery powered toys in the living room began to randomly activate. Motion activated toys began to turn on.... Only 2 light sources were present, the tv and the lamp. Our living room is about 50x25. On the far 25 ft wall it began to get darker for no apparent reason. The lamp and the tv were on the left lengthwise wall. A shadowy figure began to emerge. My wife grabbed a camera as I watched the occurrence. Being a sensitive I began to get an extremely bad vibe. My wife who normally can't sense anything felt it as well. I actually felt geuine fear. Whatever was manifesting was incredibly strong as far as typical spirits are concerned. I'll post photos tonight. Just for reference, some of you who've been following this may find it interesting,about the same time this happened my 2 year old woke up screaming. The shadow entity appeared similar to the one that melted out of mywall in NC.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Reading this actually sent a shiver down my spine
I look forward to viewing your photo

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply. You answered my questions with a gentlemans acumen. With that said.....its damn hard not to like you or find you unbelievable. I suppose I was provoking you into tripping up. Wrongo on me. Still looking forward to more of your story. Thanx for the pencil!

[edit on 23-1-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hey DrJay, are you still supporting this thread? We heard "New pictures tonight" three days ago now. What's up. One picture? That's all the evidence you're going to post?

C'mon, man. Keep going!
You came to us with this.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I live in New Orleans. Saints, Super Bowl, combined with 3 kids and a wife all with colds and/or bronchitis.... Delay of game penalty. I'll get to it hopefully tonight.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I understand the distraction and all. Go Saints!

I'm still not busting your chops, just keeping you focussed!

Thanks for responding!
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Dr. Jay,

You're keepin us on pins and needles here. Where are you??

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i followed this thread for while since the creator isnt responding anymore i'll just go ahead and post what i think of it.
Its someone exhaling bong in front of a kid. seen it before i laughed a bit when is saw that photo but proof me wrong !!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hasjie

DrJay used to write to a thread about The Hum to which I had been writing to trying to find other hum hearers. He was always trying to help find a rational non-paranormal cause to this sound. I have a feeling DrJay is no longer alive... I live in West Palm Beach and while reading the Sunday Palm Beach Post (2/7/2010) I happened to notice someone had died whose nickname was Jay and he had a Phd. He was almost 62. Of course, at first I thought this must be a weird coincidence. I sent him a U2U and haven't heard anything back. The obituary doesn't mention 3 kids, so hopefully this is just another Dr. Jay. The obituary Dr. Jay was born in Indianola, MS.

If you are still around DrJay1975, please write so I can stop thinking about why you died...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Dr. Jay, I hope you are still alive and well...I'm starting to get worried. I've been following this post and I am ready to respond to it (and I hope that you see it).

I believe you 100%. Something tells my "Spidey-Sense" that you aren't BS'ing us. I have reviewed the mist photo that you have posted, and here are my observations.

1) I can see 4 separate sources for the smoke toward the bottom of the picture. It looks like 4 separate steam jets to me.

2) I cannot explain the thickness of the smoke, and having worked as a stage hand for over 7 years (among other jobs), I don't think this could be duplicated with any sort of fog machine and/or cigarette/cigar/pipe smoke.

3) It does stop right at the headboard, whereas, real smoke would be floating at random around the bed.

4) I feel something out of whack when I look at this photo. It doesn't feel right.

5) I can see the shadows that it casts on the right side of the headboard, which shows that this thing has physical properties.

6) This is the first time that I have seen photo evidence of this type that doesn't seem to be faked.

With all of that being said (and now to my non-skeptical view point), you indeed have some sort of serious haunting on your hands (based on your own accounts, this photo and my own powers of clairvoyance). I cannot tell you what that mist is, nor do I even dare speculate on what it is, as I have never experienced mist phenomena before in my research (as far as seeing it with my own eyes). I wish I were closer to where you live, as I would be willing to offer my assistance in anyway possible to help your family (more importantly your children) get through this mess.

I do indeed hope that you are okay, and that family life is just keeping you from posting on this thread, but I hope our other friends will help me to keep this thread alive until you get back to show us some more evidence. And god forbid that something happened to you due to this activity.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-truthseeker

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I played with the picture in Picnik, to zoom in/for fun, and got the following image after changing a few settings. Make what you want of it. I was surprised.

Anyone play with it?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
DrJay1975 Member Profile:

Stuff I Like My 3 kids, my beautiful, my 2 maltese and my labrador retriever... Astronomy, quantam physics, hunting, and The Jefforson Lab.

Stuff I Don't Like Ignorance, uneducated opinions, people who present unverifiable information as factual.

Well...at least you know he's not dead...that is unless the paranormal anomaly logs onto ATS
..won't even make mention of the spelling in the profile. Just casually observing the OP

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join