posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
Dr. Jay, I hope you are still alive and well...I'm starting to get worried. I've been following this post and I am ready to respond to it (and I
hope that you see it).
I believe you 100%. Something tells my "Spidey-Sense" that you aren't BS'ing us. I have reviewed the mist photo that you have posted, and here
are my observations.
1) I can see 4 separate sources for the smoke toward the bottom of the picture. It looks like 4 separate steam jets to me.
2) I cannot explain the thickness of the smoke, and having worked as a stage hand for over 7 years (among other jobs), I don't think this could be
duplicated with any sort of fog machine and/or cigarette/cigar/pipe smoke.
3) It does stop right at the headboard, whereas, real smoke would be floating at random around the bed.
4) I feel something out of whack when I look at this photo. It doesn't feel right.
5) I can see the shadows that it casts on the right side of the headboard, which shows that this thing has physical properties.
6) This is the first time that I have seen photo evidence of this type that doesn't seem to be faked.
With all of that being said (and now to my non-skeptical view point), you indeed have some sort of serious haunting on your hands (based on your own
accounts, this photo and my own powers of clairvoyance). I cannot tell you what that mist is, nor do I even dare speculate on what it is, as I have
never experienced mist phenomena before in my research (as far as seeing it with my own eyes). I wish I were closer to where you live, as I would be
willing to offer my assistance in anyway possible to help your family (more importantly your children) get through this mess.
I do indeed hope that you are okay, and that family life is just keeping you from posting on this thread, but I hope our other friends will help me to
keep this thread alive until you get back to show us some more evidence. And god forbid that something happened to you due to this activity.
Hope to hear from you soon.