It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Activity in my home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hello!

I would peg most of your negative activity on the use of ouija boards. Our energy is protected until we open up our energy to those outside. I won't get into the reasons why but I have seen first hand the way souls manipulate us through this tool. They are deceitful sometimes other times they are truthful with facts or knowledge about us but they are never our loved ones. Ouija boards require we use our own energy -whereas mediums use that of the light from the Other Side. Your loved one's will never do anything to drain your energy or to harm you physically.

A soul which is not welcome will use energy as a way to know what to say-They work on gaining trust as a pedophile grooms their victims. That's when the hitting usually begins. I have seen this before happen to many people. When I was younger I had tried to ignore my gifts and in an attempt to get my attention th spirit guides would zap me or nudge me forward-almost a push. This was always felt in a friendly sense-a nudge from a friend or someone bugging you in jest or what not. When I'm in th ehome of someone who uses a board- (b.c I help to cleanse) Oh the slap was so malicious. I believe you know the difference for sure.

I work with healer spirits if you are interested in getting help perhaps I can aid somewhat-just U2U me if you want additional information on what I can do. Though I believe you said you did get rid of them? Just be sure not to open the board up again-If you have there still may be risidual energy left over or souls that are unwanted.

You also seem to be in areas where a lot of history had taken place. Any traumatic event, war, or strong emotion can create an echo. This is strong energy that repeats itself/behaviour over and over again. This could be as little as one behaviour-turning on a tap or as long as a weeks worth of storylined-war reinactment.
When you throw a stone into the water-you get ripples left behind even when the stone is gone.

Elementals are attracted to sensitives-they will steal things and play pranks.-You can google for more infos on them.

I have an article in Fate magazine though it isn't online-I noticed soemone quoted it within their own article- It is on communication-how to talk with your spirit guide safely. If you'd like the link let me know.Using a guide can help as the guide can let us know what is wrong without connecting to lower density energies.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Personal accountings are funny things. I can't tell you how many PAs (Personal Accounts) posted here that just make people jump out and attack the Original Poster. I know there have definately been quite a few "Horse hockey" PAs, but, this one seems, to me, to be legitimate. The OP is actually offering to bring us along on his investigations and willing to share evidence.
I'll listen to all he has to share, myself. Whether or not I dismiss it as legit or phoney comes later. And that opinion may not even wind up being forwarded to this thread. I may even contradict some of his evidence, if it comes to that, but, it won't be without solid, counter-arguments that dispute the evidence he presents.
It WON'T be with name-calling, pre-mature calls of HOAX or FAKE, or disparaging attempts to derail the thread.
I will ask the OP, DrJay, to save all RAW photo formats and make them available to ATS' resident photo analysis gurus and I'll please, PLEASE ask him to answer anyall questions asked with seriousness and sincerity. I'd also ask him to ignore any baiting, ad-hom attacks like the plague.

Okay?

Bring it on, DrJay. I'm looking forward to this thread. So far, you come off as intellegent and forth-coming. I'll oblige by starring and flagging to keep my subscription up.
Good luck. Let's find you some answers.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just for reference I have never seen the movie Paranormal Activity. It's amazing at the immediate accusatory nature of some people. It's a paranormal forum. Just from my words it isn't possible to determine if I'm being truthful or making it up. I will tell you this, I have a nice career in the psychology field and wouldn't waste my time perpetuating some sort of hoax on a website just to get attention. I imagine some people do that, I imagine some people are completely bonkers too. I'm neither. So thank you to all those who have an interest. And to those who don't thank you too. I'm sure your scrutiny will lend valuable insight. To those who just lash out for no reason, I'm sorry.

1st pictures will be up tonight. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Do you know a human being thats not bonkers? Looking forward to your pictures.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Got home late, will have multiple photos up this evening.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ok here's the 1st upload. This was a mist appearing beside my youngest sons bed. No smokers in the house, no open windows, no candles or fireplace nearbye. The ceiling fan was on its highest setting. Shot with a nikon coolpix with flash. The mist was visible to the naked eye and my son was restless and talking in his sleep. Upon entering the room the mist was visible for about 10 seconds and then it disolved rather than giving the appearance of blowing away.

s227.photobucket.com...

Mist extended to the carpeted floor. Outdoor temp was aprox 46 degrees. Internal temp of the home ranged from 68-73 degrees. Alarm clock with thermometer on his dresser registered 52 degrees while mist was visible and jumped to 69 degrees withend seconds of mist disappearing.I think thats it.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow, that's a bit spooky. I would be a little unsettled with this activity around my son.

Can't wait to see more photos and your comments of the activity going on. Will be watching your thread for updates.

Thanks for sharing... S & F.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm looking for a normal explanation, but I think I've ruled everything out.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of this...It doesn't look like tobacco smoke, and why would anyone in their right mind blow 2nd hand smoke around their son. Couldn't be a fog machine, even though I wish I could see where exactly from the floor this was coming from. Another question have you recently lost a pet in the household?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No pets lost. I was trying to catch the higher part of it and shot fairly quickly because I didn't know the duration of the phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok this is why I asked if you lost any pets.

Figure of a pet

You can see it looks like a small dog, maybe somewhat closer to a pug. That's just what I can think of it. What is the history of this house? Was the previous owner an older female, probably alone for a very long time?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think your very brave putting yourself out there, I don't think you can make this up, but I'm a little skeptic of the mist since I can't see the floor, I know you were trying to get the top portion of it, so all I can say, is it looks good, just not jaw dropping for me, I really do look forward to you putting up more pictures, espeically when you get your camera system up to further validate and document the stuff going on, have you considered trying to contact a professional paranormal team? Keep your family safe and good luck! - Jeremy

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Your a brilliant person and I have read what your advice was to woodwy so I can belive you

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That is amazingly creepy that that smoke is in there....
I am a phychic and an Empath and when I try to focus on your entity(s) tears come to my eyes and I cannot focus anymore... I feel despair in it... do you ever feel sad when dealing with it? or no that was a bad question.. have you ever felt angry or depressed when it comes near you?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Based on the way you write and express yourself it's clear your nothing less than an intellectual.

However, I agree with another poster....I wish their was a larger pan on the picture. The only smoke I could also think would create that thick mist would be dry ice with an up-blowing fan.

Again, I give you the benefit of the doubt and will continue to follow you. If this is paranormal activity and I personally saw it, I'm sure I would be underwear shopping.

Kind of reminded of the middle school volcano experiments. Uncanny.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Based on the way you write and express yourself it's clear your nothing less than an intellectual.

However, I agree with another poster....I wish their was a larger pan on the picture. The only smoke I could also think would create that thick mist would be dry ice with an up-blowing fan.

Yes, I agree, very intellectual person, I really do look forward to seeing more, I believe you 99.9% these are amazing things, again keep the family safe and please keep posting!
- Jeremy

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

I do too...wish it was a bigger picture, but, either way, you'd have to be very very quick with the camera to catch it so..."new". The cloud stops right at the headboard. I've played with dry ice and I've played with smoke generators. I honestly don't think artificial smoke is what we're looking at.

Keep posting DrJay! We're all watching.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Somehow I believe Cuhail has a built-in 'BS Accelerometer", so please weigh in Cuhail.

1. Many of us have an intense intrest in the paranormal. Most likely due to our own unique experiences.

2. To the OP who obviously is engaged in collegiate pursuits, I am a bit suspicious of your evidence and motivation. The story line has an incredulous yet high quality contrived story line.

3. Having reviewed your tremendous amout of contributions since you joined Jan.14, 2010, here are several scenario's running through my mind:

a. You are working on a professional viewed peer paper.

b. This is an sociologic experiment also to result in a report or to be part
of class discussion/instruction.

c. A person of your stature would barely be able to pursue
academia, juggle family life and spend superficial time on an
esoteric subject without some sort of gain.

d. You truly are being disturbed and you are frantically trying to make
sense of everything.

4. Evidence submitted is of poor quality. You would be better off to leave this an opinion piece rather than one of proof.

5. As I have earlier pointed out....ATS'ers are known to quickly connect the dots.

6. I am in no way trying to delineate your photographical evidence, but it is weak. Nor am I attacking you.

I would be quite disappointed that this would turn out to be a hoax. Some of us want to believe. Yet we don't want to become the butt of someones joke.

Again, this is not an attack. This is merely a matter of mature discussion. Your rebuttal is respectfully requested.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Just for reference I have never seen the movie Paranormal Activity. It's amazing at the immediate accusatory nature of some people. It's a paranormal forum. Just from my words it isn't possible to determine if I'm being truthful or making it up. I will tell you this, I have a nice career in the psychology field and wouldn't waste my time perpetuating some sort of hoax on a website just to get attention. I imagine some people do that, I imagine some people are completely bonkers too. I'm neither. So thank you to all those who have an interest. And to those who don't thank you too. I'm sure your scrutiny will lend valuable insight. To those who just lash out for no reason, I'm sorry.

1st pictures will be up tonight. Thanks.

I've experienced the same phenomena as you and have been recording the voices for 9 years. Mostly cannot take normal photos anymore as they will usually have some sort of anomaly in them. The nay-saying shills are here for a reason, pay no attention to them.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
just a couple of things i noticed:

1) Nikon Coolpix L20 has a maximum resolution of 10 Mpx, or 3648x2736, where as the posted image has a resolution of 1024x768. i'm going to assume that's because you have a free photobucket account, which doesn't allow bigger files... could you please upload the original photo somewhere?

2) the thread title... as you said, you didn't see the Paranormal Activity movie... is there any particular reason why you wrote "Paranormal Activity in my home" with capital 'A' but with lower case 'h' in 'home'? because to me it seems like a reference to the movie

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join