It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe I have Found a 6,6,6, code in The Book of Isaiah.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Nyhee

I had heard this a few months ago, and I did greatly consider it.

But chose to ignore it and not mention it in your theory.

However, we are dealing with the occult here,

Apologies then I was under the impression you were dealing with a bible book

and they do indeed use the number 666 quite often

Who's "They" ?

So it does not matter, logically, if the number listed back then was 616, for what matters now is that they do use it, in many ways, and if God wanted to leave them a message, what would he use,

Well if there is a god (which one you don't seem to specify) and your using logic.Then logic would dictate that an intelligent being choosing to communicate with that which it created. Would logically speak directly in a language that the created would not fail to understand.

The occult I am referring to is the Illuminati, Masons, and some satanists, these form a group known as the Saturnalia cult.

The youtube videos explain them greatly.

As to your very keen and legitimate question about God and logic, and I am referring to the God of the entire bible and Christianity, my God, I present this, that this God I worship has a personality and is not wholly logical nor wholly illogical. I think many of us Christians take it for granted that when it says he made us in his image, we infer from that we are made similar in mind, with emotion and logic. I know that many people feel that a God should be more computer-like, and therefore only logical.

I have not had extensive contact with God, Yuhoha, but I feel that this God is rather, emotional, and reacts to us thusly, whether we would agree with his reaction or not.

So, while I have not given you a satisfactory answer, I do respect your opinion and I do understand the value of your question.

How much emotion should a God have? I don't know. I really don't. One would think it could be disasterous, but then, maybe he needs that passion and desire and emotion to remain alive in eternity? I leave that for you to determine.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by Nyhee

OK, this IS getting interesting.
A star for you, and as I continue to read your OP, possibly a flag.

That would be cool, either way, thanks for taking the time.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Isa 26:5 For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust. Isa 26:6 The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy. Isa 26:7 The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.
Isa 26:17 Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O LORD. Isa 26:18 We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen. Isa 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Isa 27 does not meet the code requirements,

Isa 28:5 In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people, Isa 28:6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate. Isa 28:7 But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.
Isa 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. Isa 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. Isa 28:19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

Isa 29:5 Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly. Isa 29:6 Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. Isa 29:7 And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision.
Isa 29:17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. Isa 29:19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Isa 30:5 They were all ashamed of a people that could not profit them, nor be an help nor profit, but a shame, and also a reproach. Isa 30:6 The burden of the beasts of the south: into the land of trouble and anguish, from whence come the young and old lion, the viper and fiery flying serpent, they will carry their riches upon the shoulders of young asses, and their treasures upon the bunches of camels, to a people that shall not profit them. Isa 30:7 For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still.
Isa 30:17 One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill. Isa 30:18 And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him. Isa 30:19 For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.

Isa 31 does not meet the code requirements,

Isa 32:5 The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful. Isa 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practice hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. Isa 32:7 The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.
Isa 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. Isa 32:18 And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places; Isa 32:19 When it shall hail, coming down on the forest; and the city shall be low in a low place.

Isa 33:5 The LORD is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath filled Zion with judgment and righteousness. Isa 33:6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure. Isa 33:7 Behold, their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors of peace shall weep bitterly.
Isa 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. Isa 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the scribe? where is the receiver? where is he that counted the towers? Isa 33:19 Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech than thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, that thou canst not understand.

Isa 34-35 do not meet the code requirements,

Isa 36:5 I say, sayest thou, (but they are but vain words) I have counsel and strength for war: now on whom dost thou trust, that thou rebellest against me? Isa 36:6 Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him. Isa 36:7 But if thou say to me, We trust in the LORD our God: is it not he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar?
Isa 36:17 'until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of grain and new wine, a land of bread and vineyards. Isa 36:18 Beware lest Hezekiah persuade you, saying, The LORD will deliver us. Hath any of the gods of the nations delivered his land out of the hand of the king of Assyria? Isa 36:19 Where are the gods of Hamath and Arphad? where are the gods of Sepharvaim? and have they delivered Samaria out of my hand?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

maybe he needs that passion

How is it possible for a god that is alleged to be omnipotent,omnipresent,omniscient, omnibenevolent to need anything ?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Nyhee

maybe he needs that passion

How is it possible for a god that is alleged to be omnipotent,omnipresent,omniscient, omnibenevolent to need anything ?

Very valid question. To ants, we are omnipotent. If, we are sort of an ant colony, then maybe those titles applied to our God are only a matter of perspective, for to us, he is those things.

Yet, where he abides, though he is ruler of that realm, he may enjoy the same emotions and desires that we do.

Once again, all I can do is give opinions, I'm sorry. I would love to ask you to seek my God for yourself, but honestly, I don't think proselytizing is very welcomed here. But I do highly suggest you consider that option. You may find that God is more fun, exciting, and interesting to be around than many people would give him credit for. I have found what little contact I have had with him to be so.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Second Part of the Summary,

Here is a reposting of the code found in Chapter 26, you will see why I am reposting it, notice the end, about the dead rising with his dead body:

Isa 26:5 For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust. Isa 26:6 The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy. Isa 26:7 The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.
Isa 26:17 Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O LORD. Isa 26:18 We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen. Isa 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Okay, Together with my dead body, shall they arise. Wow. In other words, Just like Jesus rose from the dead, his followers will too. Pretty amazing, and found in the 6,6,6, code.

Back on track:

Ch 27: n/a

Ch 28: In that day, when God comes to his city, he will be a crown of glory, but because of strong drink and erring in judgement, the priests and people turn against him, God shall rain down on them a hail storm of some kind, lies will be swept away, their covenant with death will be disannulled, the hail will pass over morning by morning, and trod them down, but they won't die from it, it is a vexation, says God, to even understand this.

Ch 29 With great noise, thunder and storm, God will instantly strike down strangers and soldiers in the land, those who fight against Ariel, and it will look like a living nightmare. This shall happen when Lebanon, was just beginning to be fruitful and productive with trees and such, And in that day, the spiritually deaf shall hear the words of the book and their eyes will see past the confusion and darkness concerning the truth. People shall have a hope come to them, from it.

Ch 30 The world was ashamed of Israel, they saw no use or profit in it, but now they come bearing riches from the south, the same direction, notes the Lord, that the young and old lion come from, along with the flying fiery serpent.

(Yeah, you read it right, a fiery flying serpent, the same one on pictures of Mayan temples. Does this mean the event horizon from the south we are about to enter, or a solar flare that devastates us because of all the rocks in the event horizon that hits the sun? Very very interesting, is it not? Also, could the old and young lions be the two space asteroids or comets that are spoken of in Revelation? One that burns with fire and hits the ocean, the other shines like a star and hits the land and from which causes rivers to be poisoned? If the land mentioned earlier below Ethiopia is the land in question, the one with bad rivers, then that means the comet like rock will hit south africa or middle africa. Scary, no?)

Ch 30 continued: I'm uncertain about this, but- it sounds like when the area below Egypt is being warned, it will be evacuated, and God will hold back the doom of the falling rock until there is one on a hill, crying out to God to stay it. Very interesting.

Ran out of room, will continue posting this further down.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Nyhee]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Isa 37:5 So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah. Isa 37:6 And Isaiah said unto them, Thus shall ye say unto your master, Thus saith the LORD, Be not afraid of the words that thou hast heard, wherewith the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Isa 37:7 Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a rumour, and return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land.
Isa 37:17 Incline thine ear, O LORD, and hear; open thine eyes, O LORD, and see: and hear all the words of Sennacherib, which hath sent to reproach the living God. Isa 37:18 Of a truth, LORD, the kings of Assyria have laid waste all the nations, and their countries. Isa 37:19 And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them.

Isa 38:5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years. Isa 38:6 And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city. Isa 38:7 And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he hath spoken;
Isa 38:17 Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back. Isa 38:18 For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth. Isa 38:19 The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: the father to the children shall make known thy truth.

Isa 39 does not meet the code requirements,

Isa 40:5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isa 40:6 The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: Isa 40:7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.
Isa 40:17 All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity. Isa 40:18 To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him? Isa 40:19 The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.

Isa 41:5 The isles saw it, and feared; the ends of the earth were afraid, drew near, and came. Isa 41:6 They helped every one his neighbour; and every one said to his brother, Be of good courage. Isa 41:7 So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith, and he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil, saying, It is ready for the soldering: and he fastened it with nails, that it should not be moved.
Isa 41:17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. Isa 41:18 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. Isa 41:19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the #tah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Isa 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: Isa 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; Isa 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
Isa 42:17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods. Isa 42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. Isa 42:19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?

Isa 43:5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; Isa 43:6 I will say to the north, Give (them up); and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Isa 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
Isa 43:17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow. Isa 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Isa 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Isa 44:5 One shall say, I am the Lord's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel. Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isa 44:7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them show unto them.
Isa 44:17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god. Isa 44:18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand. Isa 44:19 And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Isa 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Isa 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. Isa 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. Isa 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

Isa 46-47 do not meet the code requirements,

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Summary, part 3.

Ch 31 n/a

Ch 32: Vile people won't be called liberal, hmm, nor the cunning, bountiful, vile and cunning will cause the drink of the already thirsty to fail them, and the cunning will make devices that lie to the poor, and will even change what the good people are saying as they say it, into lies. (tv/radio/internet tampering?) When the great city falls, and hail comes from the sky, the just shall be in a safe place.

Ch 33: Wisdom and knowledge shall be a stabilizing factor, Justice and goodness shall spread throughout Zion, the people that had lied to them about peace all the time, or that said it could be made without God, are made ashamed. The person who counted the towers shall see the King personally, and see a land he was not part of, Israel. That person shall not experience a land with a language they can't understand, they will understand when they get there.

Ch 34-35 n/a

Ch 36: God says he knows how to wage a war, why then trust in Egypt, they always betray the ones they help, behold, hold strong to God because you will be tempted by someone, a kingly person, who offers to you to listen to false gods and idols. His idols will try to speak for God, but they lie. Do not listen to them.

Ch 37: God says the king of Assyria blasphemed him, do not be afraid of him, then, for God will trick him, and when he returns to his own land, he will be killed there. And the countries that were taken over by this king, they throw away their idols and burn them.

Could this Assyrian king be the anitchrist, or new world order king? hmm

Ch 38: When they come to destroy Jerusalem, God promises to defend it himself. And that that King of Assyria will fail. The city rejoices in God's victory.

Ch 39: n/a

Ch 40: Everyone will see God come down to do this, The voice saith, Cry, For all that fought against him then are withered up like grass or a fading flower, You dare make an image of me? Ha! And they made them out of gold and silver, Ha!

Ch 41: The isles saw what I did and feared me, the ends of the earth were afraid and came near, but they gave each other false confidence, then proceeded to make idols. Well, when the poor and needy call out to me for water, I will give it to them. I will make the wilderness a pool of water, the dry land, full of springs. I will give them trees to use.

Ch 42: God says he made the skies, he made the land and animals and people, he gave them breath and a spirit, he himself will hold the hand of the one who is to be an ensign to the people, or who opens their eyes to the truth. Then the people who trusted in false gods will be ashamed, God asks them, who was really blind, my servent or you all?

Further summaries posted a few down.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The Number is mentioned else where, I wonder if the mention of Arabs has anything but a clue to this mystery number.

1 Kings 10
The Queen of Sheba Visits Solomon

Wealth, Splendor and Wisdom
14Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold,
15besides that from the traders and the wares of the merchants and all the kings of the Arabs and the governors of the country.

Text

Solomon's Splendor

14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents, [d] 15 not including the revenues from merchants and traders and from all the Arabian kings and the governors of the land.
16 King Solomon made two hundred large shields of hammered gold; six hundred bekas [e] of gold went into each shield. 17 He also made three hundred small shields of hammered gold, with three minas [f] of gold in each shield. The king put them in the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon.

Text

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Summary continues: Part 4

Ch 43: God says fear not, he is with us, he will call out all the children of Israel to come to their promised land, God says it was him, very much so, who formed Israel. He says he will make the armies that plagued them to become extinct, and that he will make a way for the returning people, in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, they shall spring up suddenly.

Ch 44: People will be naming themselves after Israel, Jacob and Yuhoha, God says, there is no real God but me, which self-proclaimed god can set in order things to come since the most ancient of peoples lived on earth? Let them come and show they can do that. The last of the idol worshipers, ask to be saved from their false gods, gods that they shaped and worked in the fire with their own hands, yet they blind themselves and their hearts from understanding the truth, that their idols are nothing but empty objects.

Ch 45: I am the Lord, there is no God but me, I clothed you, you didn't even know me. That you may know, that I am the Lord, who makes the light and creates the darkness, I create peace and I create trouble, I do these things.. Yet Israel shall be saved with an everlasting salvation, you shall not be ashamed or confused forever, and thus says God who created the heavens, I created the earth myself, and I did it so that people would live on it. I am the real Lord, and no one else. I am not like the lying ones who spoke in secret, in the dark places of the earth, I spoke to my people plainly, in the open. I speak of righteousness, I say things that are right.

Ch 46-47 n/a

Wow, look at this guys, we go from ch 45:19 to 48:5, and the subject picks right up, after an amazing skip over 2 chapters for a total of 38 verses. Is that not way cool?

Ch 48: From the start, I showed it to you, so you couldn't claim your idols did all of this. So now you have heard this, and seen this, why not declare it? I showed you new things from this time, even hidden things, that you did not know. They were created just now, and not from the beginning, so that you could not claim you knew of them. God says, I am Yuhoha, your God, who teaches you how to gain what is good, and shows you the right choices to make, Oh that you would hearken to my commandments! You would have peace flowing like a river, and righteousness coming up like sea waves! Your offspring would be as many as the sands and gravel, they would not have been cut off from before me.

Ch 49: Thus says my God who made plans for me, even when I was a fetus, to bring back his people to Israel, and even though Israel is not fully formed now, God will be help me, and we will get it done: Do you make of this a joke, that I call you to gather those I want to bring back to Israel? I will make you a light unto the gentiles, and you will show the whole world my salvation for them. God says, my Holy One was hated by them, was a servant to rulers, they rejected him, Kings shall honor you, because I will make it happen. Israel, your children grow excited, those who broke you down, who laid you waste, they are leaving you, Look all around you, people come to settle down in you from all around, I will make them an ornament for you, your empty places will be crowded with people, those who devoured you are far away, now.

The rest of this summary shall be posted further down.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Nyhee]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
The Number is mentioned else where, I wonder if the mention of Arabs has anything but a clue to this mystery number.

1 Kings 10

14Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold,
15besides that from the traders and the wares of the merchants and all the kings of the Arabs and the governors of the country.

Text

Solomon's Splendor

14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents, [d] 15 not including the revenues from merchants and traders and from all the Arabian kings and the governors of the land.
16 King Solomon made two hundred large shields of hammered gold; six hundred bekas [e] of gold went into each shield. 17 He also made three hundred small shields of hammered gold, with three minas [f] of gold in each shield. The king put them in the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon.

Text

I didn't know this, thank you. It makes me wonder why they purposely pointed out that number. Yes, it could be a coincidence, but it could also be a hint that Solomon's troubles came with Sheba, and perhaps she gave him more than money and trinkets, perhaps she gave him occult knowledge that led him to begin trusting in demons in the guise of false gods. Perhaps this is the link as to why he turned from being a good, God fearing man, and into a wretched idol worshiper? What do you think, did the Saturnalia cult come along with Sheba to Israel?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
More summary, getting close to the finale:

Ch 50 n/a

Ch 51: My righteousness is near, My salvation goes forth, My power comes to judge the people, The Isles now hope in me, they will trust in my power. Look up at the sky, The sky will disappear like smoke, the land grow old like a garment, and they that live inside the earth, (those in bunkers?) they shall die in like manner, but my salvation and righteousness will not be stopped. Those who value my law, do not fear men when they mock you, or when they say hateful things to you. Wake up, wake up, get ready, Jerusalem! You drank of the cup of wrath, no one among you or near you guides you or comforts you. Who felt sorry for you, when you suffered desolation, destruction, famine, and the sword? Who should I send to comfort you?

Ch 52-56 n/a

Ch 57: You who inflamed yourselves with idols under trees, you who killed children in valleys under the cliffs of rocks, your reward will be to be the material among the smooth stones of the streams, You offered to your idols drink offerings and meat offerings, should I be sorry for you after all you did? You placed your bed on lofty mountains, and even there you offered your sacrifices. For Israel's sinful, violent, ill gotten gains, I was angry, I struck him. Then I hid myself from him in my anger. And he continued backsliding, following the ways of his heart. I have seen his ways, I will heal him, I will lead him and comfort him, (Israel) and his mourners. When I say it, it happens: Peace, to those far and near, I will heal him.

Ch 58 n/a

Ch 59 The violent and evil people hide their deeds with their violence, all they think about is evil, shedding innocent blood, violence and destruction, eagerly so. God puts on his breastplate of righteousness, helmet of salvation, and clothes of vengeance, and a cloak of zealousness, He repays them according to their deeds with great fury, even unto the islands, they shall pay a price as well. They in the west and they from the east, they will fear the name, Yuhoha. When they come like a flood to fight him, his Spirit will make them flee.

(kjv mistranslates the word standard, it is the word flee, according to many translators, I agree with them.)

Ch 60 Then you, Israel will see the influx, your heart will be anxious, and feel huge, Because the abundance of the sea will be given to you, the forces of the gentiles will come to you, caravans will bring you gold and incense, and they will praise Yuhoha, people will flock to you from Kedar ( Kedar, Ismael tribe from which Mohammed was born) will be gathered to you, the strong of Nebaioth ( also a tribe of Ishmael ) will minister to you, I will accept them at my altar, I will glorify my House. For brass, I will bring you gold, for iron, silver, for wood, silver, for stones, iron. I will cause your officers to be peaceful, and your bosses righteous, no longer will violence be heard in the land, or any wasting or destruction within your borders. Your walls will be called salvation, your gates, praise, The sun will not be needed, nor the moon, for Yuhoha will be to you a continual light, and your God will be your Glory.

Ch 61-62 n/a

Okay, the rest of the summary shall be posted further down, but the last chapter, chapter 66, well, I think it is pretty easy to understand, and I would basically have to rewrite the whole chapter. Okay, for you guys and gals who don't like kj english, I'll sum it up for you. It will take a few more posts, though. Thank all of you for taking the time to read all of this. I think this code may actually be real. If it is, what an amazing time in which we live.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee
3 to the power of 1 is 3
3 to the power of 2 is 3+3 = 6

No 3 to the power of 2 is 9, 3*3=9

3 to the power of 3 is 3+3+3 = 9 or an upside down 6

3*3*3=27

3 to the power of 4 is 3+3+3+3 = 12 or 1+2 which is 3
3 to the power of 5 is 3+3+3+3+3 = 15 or 1+5 which is 6
3 to the power of 6 is 3+3+3+3+3+3 = 18 or 1+8 which is 9 or an upside down 6, also 6+6+6 = 18 also there are 6 3's, the number 18 is a very common way for them to hide the number 666
3 to the power of 7 is 21 which is 2+1 which is 3
3 to the power of 8 is 24 which is 2+4 which is 6
3 to the power of 9 is 27 which is 2+7 which is 9 which is an upside down 6, there are also three 9's in this number 9+9+9 = 27or three upside down 6's
3 to the power of 10 is 30 which is 3+0 which is 3
3 to the power of 11 is 33 which is 3+3 which is 6

Your math is off.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

1 Kings 10

Text

Solomon's Splendor

Text

I didn't know this, thank you. It makes me wonder why they purposely pointed out that number. Yes, it could be a coincidence, but it could also be a hint that Solomon's troubles came with Sheba, and perhaps she gave him more than money and trinkets, perhaps she gave him occult knowledge that led him to begin trusting in demons in the guise of false gods. Perhaps this is the link as to why he turned from being a good, God fearing man, and into a wretched idol worshiper? What do you think, did the Saturnalia cult come along with Sheba to Israel?

Again in prophecy Babylon is Iraq who leads the world astray, will the future new world trade come from the Arabic regions that leads the world astray? Some suggest 'God is Allah' = 666 when written in Greek, for example the numbers look like Allah in Arabic. So this whole mystery is pointing towards the Middle East now. The human sacrifices in the name of Allah is still going on, they behead non believers like Revelation 20 mentions who are the saints who were beheaded for having testimony in Christ. A lot does nowadays point clues in that direction, but it is still an open subject.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

I got multiples and powers mixed up, sorry. I meant multiple of 2. In my brain, 3 squared was different than 3 to the power of 3, but you are right, they are the same thing. I'll go back and edit that. Thank you very much for pointing that out.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Yes, I am seeing the same pattern in the world these days. I used to think Revelation and prophecy had more to do with Rome and the Roman empire, but it may just be as you have said.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Chapter summaries continuing:

Ch 63 I had looked, and there was no one to help me, no one to hold me up, therefore my own power brought me salvation, and my fury held me up. I shall tread down the masses in my anger, and they will drink of my fury, I will bring their strength to the ground. “I will mention the mercy of Yuhoha, and the praises of Yuhoha, according to all Yuhoha has bestowed upon us, and the great goodness towards the house of Israel. Yet, why have you made us err from they ways and hardened our heart from respecting you? Return for your servent’s sake, the tribes of your inheritance. Your holy people have held it for just a little while. Our adversaries have trodden down your sancutary. We are your’s, you were never their ruler, they were not called by your name.”

Ch 64 n/a

Ch 65 They that say, Stand on your own, come not near me, for I am holier than you are, they are an irritating smoke in my nose that burns all day. Behold, it is written down, before me, I will not keep silent, but will pay them back for what they do, even unto their bosom. Your sins and your fathers’ sins of burning incense on top of mountains, of blaspheming me upon hills, I will count it against them. Behold, I create new skies and new land, and what was shall not be remembered. ( Crustal displacement?) But be glad, rejoice in what I create, for I create Jerusalem a rejoicing and her people a joy. And I will rejoice as well in Jerusalem, and joy in my people, and the voice of sorrow will no longer be commonly heard in her, nor the sound of crying.

Ch 66 ( posted down below )

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

3 to the power of 1 is 3
3 to the power of 2 is 3+3 = 6
3 to the power of 3 is 3+3+3 = 9 or an upside down 6
3 to the power of 4 is 3+3+3+3 = 12 or 1+2 which is 3
3 to the power of 5 is 3+3+3+3+3 = 15 or 1+5 which is 6
3 to the power of 6 is 3+3+3+3+3+3 = 18 or 1+8 which is 9 or an upside down 6, also 6+6+6 = 18 also there are 6 3's, the number 18 is a very common way for them to hide the number 666
3 to the power of 7 is 21 which is 2+1 which is 3
3 to the power of 8 is 24 which is 2+4 which is 6
3 to the power of 9 is 27 which is 2+7 which is 9 which is an upside down 6, there are also three 9's in this number 9+9+9 = 27or three upside down 6's
3 to the power of 10 is 30 which is 3+0 which is 3
3 to the power of 11 is 33 which is 3+3 which is 6

An aside here. Did you know that 11 is often used to represent twin towers in the occult? What twin towers do they represent? The first tower of fame, in antiquity, that we know of, after Noah’s voyage and resettlement of the Earth, was the Tower of Babel. God found something about it, and their motives, so heinous, that he destroyed it, and gave them all confused speech, or created a segregation of their languages, thus the word babble now means to talk unintelligibly. The powers that be have just built the tallest tower in the world in Dubai. It is 828 meters tall and shaped to look like the pictures and carvings of the Tower of Babel from the past. The number 828 when added together = 18, or 6+6+6.
Consider this:
The outside of the building was completed on October 1st, 2009, or 10/1/2009. If we take the first two numbers and add them, they equal 11 (10+1) and the third number divided by the 00's, if summed up comes to 11, (2+0+0+9=11) Twin towers, 11/11. Very interesting, no?
And it was stated to be finished and dedicated on January the 4th, 2010, now the same pattern leads to 5/3, but if you research the Georgia Guide stones, you will see that that very date was listed on those stones, and those stones say the Earth needs to be depopulated.

Are the plans of the elite and cults coming together to finish the first project? My other link, listed below, discusses what that project may be, and it is a very strange project, indeed, if it is true.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

For some reason, I can not edit this, so I will just quote it, and say, when it says "to the power of", I mean, multiples of. However, I think you get the drift. Thank you for putting up with my mistakes. I appreciate your generosity and kindness towards me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join