It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe I have Found a 6,6,6, code in The Book of Isaiah.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I believe, as the title suggests, that I have found a code in Isaiah based on the numbers 6, 6, 6.

I wish I could post the whole theory here, with the scriptures, but the post would be too long. I have posted it on GPL, and due to the Haiti Earthquake, and other earthquakes, it has not received much attention.

You can search for 666 in their search bar or you can click the following link below here, if it works, (this is my first thread):

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I shall describe the gist of it.

I had read a post by someone stating that they felt that Isaiah chapter 33, a masonic number, had been hand written just for the powers that be. Having agreed with that poster, I began to wonder if there were other messages in the book of Isaiah hidden within the very number system that the occult often uses to hide their information. And I believe I found just such a message.

In my thread, I list a chart showing a pattern of the power of 3 and why it is commonly followed by the occult. Of course, it has more to do with the number six than the number 3, but it was enlightening. Eventually, it is explained that the number 18 is a symbolic number for satanists, for 18 is 6+6+6. And when you look up every 18th verse in Isaiah, you find that there seems to be a theme among them, but the code is more involved than that. For the occult and satanists revere the number 6 too much to leave it out, and including the sixth verses, you see a story and message begin to unfold.

However, it was a little vague, but when the verses before and after those two were added, the story began to unfold more clearly, and you had a total of six verses per chapter, a very occult thing, that now totaled, 6,6,6. 6 verses, + verse 6, + verse 18, which adds to 1+8, or 9, an upside down 6, also commonly used by the occult, and being a message from God, if so, there is a 7 in the first set, and a 7 in the last set, ie verse 7 and verse 17. The code then included verses 5,6,7,17,18, and 19.

However, Chapter 6, in great irony, did not fit the code, because it only had 13 verses. Thus, it made sense to me to include chapter 6 as a whole, and thus chapter 18 as well, to complete the pattern, though, I did as I had with the verses and added 5,7, 17, and 19.

Finally, the last chapter to consider was chapter 66, it fulfilled the code, but it had the occult number 6,6,6. So I included all of chapter 66, but it is optional. However, I feel that it sums up nicely the other code verses. In all, this made the addition of chapter 66, 6+1 or 7, a number God seems to use a lot.

You can read this code in your bible, just do not include any chapters that have less than 19 verses, minus the exceptions, of course. There are about 30 chapters that you will pass over.

The code:
For every chapter that has at least 19 verses, read verse 5,6,7 and 17,18,19, and for these following chapters, read the chapter in full, 5,6,7 and 17, 18, 19 and 66. That's the code.

When reading, you might want to recall that Damascus is sometimes synonymous with Syria, the country north of Israel, and that the Assyrians can mean Iraq, or the Muslim world, for Assyria once covered half of Turkey down through Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt, and parts of Iran, basically, the heart of Islam today.
Also, Isles in the Bible mean any nation states mad of islands west of Isreal, Greece, maybe Italy, in part, possibly even Great Britain.

By the way, this code starts with Ch 1, verse 5, summed it is 6, and ends with Ch 66 verse 24, summed it equals 18, or 9, or 6+6+6. Cool, huh?

Get this, when I posted the gpl thread this morning, it gave my post this number, message966610, is that not strange?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Nyhee]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I forgot about adding to a thread by posting to it in replies, sorry.

Here is a summary of the message, chapter by chapter, for those not so inclined to read the entire bible today. But in all seriousness, you can't get a sense of how connected this all is unless you read the scriptures. But here is a summary:

Ch 1: God pleads with us, our cities are burned, we are sick and not taking care of our illness. He says, let us reason together, learn to do well, and our sins will be forgiven, wiped clean

Ch2: Jacob, or Israel, gets aid from the east, a people corrupted with idols and soothsayers, then it says people go underground to hide from the judgement of God

Ch3: people will oppress one another, children will be rude to elders, a skin illness will be common,

Ch4 n/a

Ch5: God says made a loving garden/vineyard, ie Israel, but they turned against him, they call evil good and good evil, God will take them down.. people die in earth quakes, sky darkens, God sends a roaring army to attack them.

Ch 6: God says they don't deserve to be healed, blind them, deafen them, so they don't understand and ask for healing

Ch 7: Syria and part of Israel attacks Jerusalem, but it will not succeed

Ch 8: Israel listens to enemies instead of God, he causes, then, a horde of Assyrians (muslims to the east?) to over run them, they introduce idols and pagan practices

Ch 9: The Lord shall let a false messiah come, and because they are so very wicked, they will all turn on each other, the sky will darken.

Ch 10: He sends an Assyrian against Isreal, though the person had not planned on it, he destroys much of Israel with fire.

Ch 11-12 n/a

Ch 13: God stirs up Medes against them (Iranian empire), and even Babylon will be destroyed, (Iraqi empire) as badly as Sodom and Gomorrah.

Ch 14: The wrathful ruler is taken down, his is not even honored in death. The land experiences a time of peace.

Ch 15-16 n/a

Ch 17: City of Damascus destroyed, Syria made depopulated like Israel, but they begin to have some respect for God and shun idols for a while. The world was heavily populated, but now, it is devasted, between evening and morning, the world is instantly depopulated by about 9/10ths.

Ch 18: A country beyond Ethiopia sends a present to mount Zion. This country's rivers had something bad in them that hurt their land.

Ch 19: God makes Egyptians fight each other, they seek out false prophets, a cruel leader is put over them, they turn the Nile from its normal flow, drying up farm land, causing people to lose jobs. The leaders boast they are wise, but God asks, show me, he puts a spirit of perverseness upon them. Later, they make an altar to God because they fear him. Eventually God heals them, they build a highway from Egypt to Assyria, or Iraq, and these two combine with Israel to make a trilateral power in the area.

Ch 20-21 n/a

Ch 22: During the day of trouble, two people, or groups of people, bring armies and something that breaks through barriers, they cause Israel to be occupied, then caused to be forced out of their country into a kind of diaspora.

Ch 23 n/a

Ch 24: God punished them greatly because they changed the law and broke the everlasting covenant, thus the whole land suffers, something comes down from the sky that causes fear, the land/earth's crust, is displaced, great earthquakes shake the foundations of the continents.

Ch 25 n/a

Ch 26: He brings down people living in a city or cities with very tall skyscrapers, where the rich lived. The poor wil walk on their dust. Also last passage speaks of the resurrection at this time, of the dead in God.

The second part of this summary will have to be on page 2, sorry, ran out of room.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

Just so you know.. You can post your initial post, then follow it up with a reply, to bypass the character limit. People do it all the time.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The following scripture is taken from the uncopyrighted text of the King James Version of the Bible.

Let us see what Yuhoha says, if this is, indeed, a coded message from him:

The message:

Isa 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrefying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
Isa 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isa 1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land

Isa 2:5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD. Isa 2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers. Isa 2:7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
Isa 2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. Isa 2:18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish. Isa 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Isa 3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable. Isa 3:6 When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, saying, Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and let this ruin be under thy hand: Isa 3:7 In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people.
Isa 3:17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts. Isa 3:18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, Isa 3:19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,

Isa 4 does not meet the code requirements.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Yes, thanks, I had forgotten that.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Isa 5:1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill: Isa 5:2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes. Isa 5:3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard. Isa 5:4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes? Isa 5:5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down: Isa 5:6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it. Isa 5:7 For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry. Isa 5:8 Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth! Isa 5:9 In mine ears said the LORD of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant. Isa 5:10 Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of an homer shall yield an ephah. Isa 5:11 Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! Isa 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands. Isa 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. Isa 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it. Isa 5:15 And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled: Isa 5:16 But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness. Isa 5:17 Then shall the lambs feed after their manner, and the waste places of the fat ones shall strangers eat. Isa 5:18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope: Isa 5:19 That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it! Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isa 5:21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! Isa 5:22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: Isa 5:23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him! Isa 5:24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Isa 5:25 Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still. Isa 5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly: Isa 5:27 None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken: Isa 5:28 Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind. Isa 5:29 Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it. Isa 5:30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.

Isa 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Isa 6:2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. Isa 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. Isa 6:4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. Isa 6:6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: Isa 6:7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isa 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Isa 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. Isa 6:11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate, Isa 6:12 And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. Isa 6:13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Isa 7:1 And it came to pass in the days of Ahaz the son of Jotham, the son of Uzziah, king of Judah, that Rezin the king of Syria, and Pekah the son of Remaliah, king of Israel, went up toward Jerusalem to war against it, but could not prevail against it. Isa 7:2 And it was told the house of David, saying, Syria is confederate with Ephraim. And his heart was moved, and the heart of his people, as the trees of the wood are moved with the wind. Isa 7:3 Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field; Isa 7:4 And say unto him, Take heed, and be quiet; fear not, neither be fainthearted for the two tails of these smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin with Syria, and of the son of Remaliah. Isa 7:5 Because Syria, Ephraim, and the son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, saying, Isa 7:6 Let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach therein for us, and set a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeal: Isa 7:7 Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass. Isa 7:8 For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people. Isa 7:9 And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established. Isa 7:10 Moreover the LORD spake again unto Ahaz, saying, Isa 7:11 Ask thee a sign of the LORD thy God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above. Isa 7:12 But Ahaz said, I will not ask, neither will I tempt the LORD. Isa 7:13 And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also? Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Isa 7:15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good. Isa 7:16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings. Isa 7:17 The LORD shall bring upon thee, and upon thy people, and upon thy father's house, days that have not come from the day that Ephraim departed from Judah; even the king of Assyria. Isa 7:18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall hiss for the fly that is in the uttermost part of the rivers of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria. Isa 7:19 And they shall come, and shall rest all of them in the desolate valleys, and in the holes of the rocks, and upon all thorns, and upon all bushes. Isa 7:20 In the same day shall the Lord shave with a razor that is hired, namely, by them beyond the river, by the king of Assyria, the head, and the hair of the feet: and it shall also consume the beard. Isa 7:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a man shall nourish a young cow, and two sheep; Isa 7:22 And it shall come to pass, for the abundance of milk that they shall give he shall eat butter: for butter and honey shall every one eat that is left in the land. Isa 7:23 And it shall come to pass in that day, that every place shall be, where there were a thousand vines at a thousand silverlings, it shall even be for briers and thorns. Isa 7:24 With arrows and with bows shall men come thither; because all the land shall become briers and thorns. Isa 7:25 And on all hills that shall be digged with the mattock, there shall not come thither the fear of briers and thorns: but it shall be for the sending forth of oxen, and for the treading of lesser cattle.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Isa 8:5 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying, Isa 8:6 Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son; Isa 8:7 Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:
Isa 8:17 And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. Isa 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. Isa 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Isa 9:5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire. Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Isa 9:17 Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still. Isa 9:18 For wickedness burneth as the fire: it shall devour the briers and thorns, and shall kindle in the thickets of the forest, and they shall mount up like the lifting up of smoke. Isa 9:19 Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother.

Isa 10:5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. Isa 10:6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. Isa 10:7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.
Isa 10:17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day; Isa 10:18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body: and they shall be as when a standardbearer fainteth. Isa 10:19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.

Isa 11-12 do not meet the code requirements,

Isa 13:5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Isa 13:6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Isa 13:7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
Isa 13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. Isa 13:18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children. Isa 13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

(To break the monotony, I'm going to post the number chart next...)

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Do you think you could summarize the message that you revealed from the code?

No offense but I highly doubt anyone is going to read that much text that is from a "code" you derived by using baseless numerology.

A summary would be nice.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
3 to the power of 1 is 3
3 to the power of 2 is 3+3 = 6
3 to the power of 3 is 3+3+3 = 9 or an upside down 6
3 to the power of 4 is 3+3+3+3 = 12 or 1+2 which is 3
3 to the power of 5 is 3+3+3+3+3 = 15 or 1+5 which is 6
3 to the power of 6 is 3+3+3+3+3+3 = 18 or 1+8 which is 9 or an upside down 6, also 6+6+6 = 18 also there are 6 3's, the number 18 is a very common way for them to hide the number 666
3 to the power of 7 is 21 which is 2+1 which is 3
3 to the power of 8 is 24 which is 2+4 which is 6
3 to the power of 9 is 27 which is 2+7 which is 9 which is an upside down 6, there are also three 9's in this number 9+9+9 = 27or three upside down 6's
3 to the power of 10 is 30 which is 3+0 which is 3
3 to the power of 11 is 33 which is 3+3 which is 6

An aside here. Did you know that 11 is often used to represent twin towers in the occult? What twin towers do they represent? The first tower of fame, in antiquity, that we know of, after Noah’s voyage and resettlement of the Earth, was the Tower of Babel. God found something about it, and their motives, so heinous, that he destroyed it, and gave them all confused speech, or created a segregation of their languages, thus the word babble now means to talk unintelligibly. The powers that be have just built the tallest tower in the world in Dubai. It is 828 meters tall and shaped to look like the pictures and carvings of the Tower of Babel from the past. The number 828 when added together = 18, or 6+6+6.
Consider this:
The outside of the building was completed on October 1st, 2009, or 10/1/2009. If we take the first two numbers and add them, they equal 11 (10+1) and the third number divided by the 00's, if summed up comes to 11, (2+0+0+9=11) Twin towers, 11/11. Very interesting, no?
And it was stated to be finished and dedicated on January the 4th, 2010, now the same pattern leads to 5/3, but if you research the Georgia Guide stones, you will see that that very date was listed on those stones, and those stones say the Earth needs to be depopulated.

Are the plans of the elite and cults coming together to finish the first project? My other link, listed below, discusses what that project may be, and it is a very strange project, indeed, if it is true.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Do you think you could summarize the message that you revealed from the code?

No offense but I highly doubt anyone is going to read that much text that is from a "code" you derived by using baseless numerology.

A summary would be nice.

Good point, though, remember, I'm in a field of endeavor here where we are talking about one religion or group of spirit beings/aliens playing on the number system of the other one. So in all fairness, ...

I will edit my post under the original, to add the summary, but after I finish adding all the scriptures. Which is going to take a while. Thank you, honestly, for the suggestion, though.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Isa 14:5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. Isa 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. Isa 14:7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? Isa 14:18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. Isa 14:19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Isa 15-16 does not meet the code requirements,

Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Isa 17:2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid. Isa 17:3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts. Isa 17:4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean. Isa 17:5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim. Isa 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel. Isa 17:7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel. Isa 17:8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images. Isa 17:9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation. Isa 17:10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips: Isa 17:11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow. Isa 17:12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters! Isa 17:13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind. Isa 17:14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

Sorry to rain on your parade OP but it would appear the number 666 was not unfortunately correct -

The newest volume of Oxyrhynchus Papyri contains a fragmentary papyrus of Revelation which is the earliest known witness to some sections (late third / early fourth century).

One feature of particular interest is the number that this papyrus assigns to the Beast: 616, rather than the usual 666. (665 is also found.) We knew that this variant existed: Irenaeus cites (and refutes) it. But this is the earliest instance that has so far been found. The number — chi, iota, stigma (hexakosiai deka hex) — is in the third line of the fragment shown below.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by moocowman]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Isa 18:1 Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: Isa 18:2 That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled! Isa 18:3 All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye. Isa 18:4 For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest. Isa 18:5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches. Isa 18:6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them. Isa 18:7 In that time shall the present be brought unto the LORD of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the LORD of hosts, the mount Zion.

19:1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it. Isa 19:2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom. Isa 19:3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards. Isa 19:4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts. Isa 19:5 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up. Isa 19:6 And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither. Isa 19:7 The paper reeds by the brooks, by the mouth of the brooks, and every thing sown by the brooks, shall wither, be driven away, and be no more. Isa 19:8 The fishers also shall mourn, and all they that cast angle into the brooks shall lament, and they that spread nets upon the waters shall languish. Isa 19:9 Moreover they that work in fine flax, and they that weave networks, shall be confounded. Isa 19:10 And they shall be broken in the purposes thereof, all that make sluices and ponds for fish.Isa 19:11 Surely the princes of Zoan are fools, the counsel of the wise counsellors of Pharaoh is become brutish: how say ye unto Pharaoh, I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings? Isa 19:12 Where are they? where are thy wise men? and let them tell thee now, and let them know what the LORD of hosts hath purposed upon Egypt. Isa 19:13 The princes of Zoan are become fools, the princes of Noph are deceived; they have also seduced Egypt, even they that are the stay of the tribes thereof. Isa 19:14 The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit. Isa 19:15 Neither shall there be any work for Egypt, which the head or tail, branch or rush, may do. Isa 19:16 In that day shall Egypt be like unto women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of the LORD of hosts, which he shaketh over it.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Nyhee

Sorry to rain on your parade OP but it would appear the number 666 was not unfortunately correct -

The newest volume of Oxyrhynchus Papyri contains a fragmentary papyrus of Revelation which is the earliest known witness to some sections (late third / early fourth century).

One feature of particular interest is the number that this papyrus assigns to the Beast: 616, rather than the usual 666. (665 is also found.) We knew that this variant existed: Irenaeus cites (and refutes) it. But this is the earliest instance that has so far been found. The number — chi, iota, stigma (hexakosiai deka hex) — is in the third line of the fragment shown below.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by moocowman]

I had heard this a few months ago, and I did greatly consider it. However, we are dealing with the occult here, and they do indeed use the number 666 quite often. So it does not matter, logically, if the number listed back then was 616, for what matters now is that they do use it, in many ways, and if God wanted to leave them a message, what would he use, if he did so, a number only valued back then, or a number valued now, when the message was revealed?

Here is a link to a youtube video discussing the cult of saturnalia and why they value the number six so much, it is very strange, indeed, but very educational.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Isa 19:17 And the land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt, every one that maketh mention thereof shall be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of the LORD of hosts, which he hath determined against it. Isa 19:18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the LORD of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction. Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. Isa 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them. Isa 19:21 And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it. Isa 19:22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be entreated of them, and shall heal them. Isa 19:23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. Isa 19:24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: Isa 19:25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Isa 20-21 do not meet the code requirements,

Isa 22:5 For it is a day of trouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord GOD of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains. Isa 22:6 And Elam bare the quiver with chariots of men and horsemen, and Kir uncovered the shield. Isa 22:7 And it shall come to pass, that thy choicest valleys shall be full of chariots, and the horsemen shall set themselves in array at the gate.

Isa 22:17 Behold, the LORD will carry thee away with a mighty captivity, and will surely cover thee. Isa 22:18 He will surely violently turn and toss thee like a ball into a large country: there shalt thou die, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lord's house. Isa 22:19 And I will drive thee from thy station, and from thy state shall he pull thee down.

Isa 23 does not meet the code requirements,

Isa 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Isa 24:6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. Isa 24:7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.
Isa 24:17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

Isa 25 does not meet the code requirements,

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

A star to you

A summary would be beneficial.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

OK, this IS getting interesting.
A star for you, and as I continue to read your OP, possibly a flag.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

I had heard this a few months ago, and I did greatly consider it.

But chose to ignore it and not mention it in your theory.

However, we are dealing with the occult here,

Apologies then I was under the impression you were dealing with a bible book

and they do indeed use the number 666 quite often

Who's "They" ?

So it does not matter, logically, if the number listed back then was 616, for what matters now is that they do use it, in many ways, and if God wanted to leave them a message, what would he use,

Well if there is a god (which one you don't seem to specify) and your using logic.Then logic would dictate that an intelligent being choosing to communicate with that which it created. Would logically speak directly in a language that the created would not fail to understand.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join