It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Chat Button

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

Have you tried making sure you have the latest flash player?

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember having the same issue in the past, and updating my flash enabled me to participate.

Give that a try and let us know if this solved your issue

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

It's fixed now

He got in not long after posting on this thread saying that he couldn’t get in

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks for the update

You won't see me in chat that often, but I enjoyed hanging out with a few members in the off topic banter room on Football Sunday, or the occasional NHL hockey game, talking some sports..

Enjoy, and thanks again

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think I’ve only seen one MOD on chat once before and he never spoke much but i guess not having MODS in there too often can have its advantages from time to time

But I do think it would be nice to get to know some of the staff a bit more like we do to other members as well via chat.

And cool everyone should come in on superbowl night!!

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by sporkmonster

It lessens the chaos. We believe that after a member has been here long enough to contribute 200 posts, they have at least a familiarity with the site expectations and Terms and Conditions, which also apply in chat, and the BTS Mutter Box.

... Our experience has shown us that people participating in chat who aren't well versed in the site's requirements of civility and decorum can inadvertently and permanently lose their chat privileges.
Hope that answers the question.

Yes, it fully answers my inquires on the matter. Thanks for a great answer.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

shameless bumping.......
Now this was in the general forum until I posted sorry mods

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Haha bump Doc

Well, my friends, let us assure you that the girls and guys on Chat are totally awesome

It ranges from serious stuff to the most gibberish I've heard, but no matter what it's a great laugh and you'll be sure to meet more people.

Chat is something unmissable here on ATS, and without Chat, you'd be missing a signficant part of the ATS Experience.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Chat....pfffftttt....who would waste time in there.

Nothing to see here folks...move along...wouldn't want the chat to scroll any faster than it already is...I mean...it's super dull in there and you aren't missing a thing.

FINE...I'm lying...it's fun...come join us.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
FINE...I'm lying...it's fun...come join us.

I may just do that tonight.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The best time to go into chat is during atslive. I've been jumping in for the past few weeks and it's a blast! A couple of mods hang out and converse with us peons
If you don't feel like taking part in the show discussion hang out in the pub and bs with the folks who end up hanging in there. There are folks in the chat I may get into heated debates on threads, but in chat everybody is mellow and we have gotten into some pretty interesting discussions. I am now a follower of both the radio show and the chat!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

I wish I could get in there during ATS Live...but I'm never around at that time...maybe someday though.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yeah, same here as well.

The timezones really are frustrating and It'd be so nice to actually be in there during the show, I mean everyone makes it sound like so much fun!

Maybe one day though but no time soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I stream it to my phone sometimes RA - like a lil lullaby y'know

They're doing a Eurozone one for us though I think.

[edit on 26/6/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

lol I did that once but passed out before the end annoyingly, anyway yeah, a Euro show would be really really cool, I might even think about ringing in sometime.

In fact I'd probably ring in...actually be put on air......Suddenly Panic and just hang up immediately! lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join