It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swastika on the moon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

You can find 113 Documentaries on youtube about this Stuff. But the most of them are in german.

www.youtube.com...

The story is about some Uber-Human and the hollow earth, neuschwabenland and agharta.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Alderbarans and Aryans of the UnderWorld:

Nazis and the Hollow Earth
www.byerly.org...

It's really funny to get all this "facts" together. Pure BS!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
LOL!

It reminds of the picture I put together in Photoshop last year in jest for a thread on this forum about Lunar Anomalies. This swastika moon stuff is hardly breaking news!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bfcd867cb8a.gif[/atsimg]

Original Post Here

IRM

[edit on 17/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by dwiggen

"In an official NASA announcement, NASA spokesperson Roslyn Villacorta stated that the alleged observations were due to a signal disturbance resulting from a weather balloon aligned between the satellite Cassiopeia and the groundside receiver. “Weather balloons are known to mess with probe signals,” she said in a press conference held at the Houston space center yesterday. “It is a freak coincidence that the erroneous signal formed a swastika shape, known all over the world as a strongly controversial symbol.”

?? Is this statement reliable? If it is, then the image hasnt been faked.

I completely agree.....It would have been better for her to deny such a probe ever existed than the explanation she gives here.
Completely unbelievable....

To be honnest it woould not surprise me if this swastika base really exists.....This whole project paperclip must have brought incredible valuable information and knowledge for the US militairy to give aministy for some real sick murderous psychopath nazi's.

And it all fit very well what is going on today...the denver airport, skull and bones and more of such covert nazi german acivities in the US.

F&S my friend .......very good catch !!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
reply to post by McGinty

Believe it or not but a Bangladeshi news paper took the onion for a credible source!!!!!!!!

here is the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amazing

Fantastic stuff - comedy gold

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Actually, we might want to give a little creedence to the space Nazis theory, I have heard unconfirmed reports of Zombie Nazis coming in to. They're from a "friend" with high level clearance, he leaked me this video clip...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by dwiggen

"In an official NASA announcement, NASA spokesperson Roslyn Villacorta stated that the alleged observations were due to a signal disturbance resulting from a weather balloon aligned between the satellite Cassiopeia and the groundside receiver. “Weather balloons are known to mess with probe signals,” she said in a press conference held at the Houston space center yesterday. “It is a freak coincidence that the erroneous signal formed a swastika shape, known all over the world as a strongly controversial symbol.”

?? Is this statement reliable? If it is, then the image hasnt been faked.

If you believe that, then there is no chance for the world. They can come up with all sorts of nice stories, if stuff gets too bold. It's a clear swatstika.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My, the folks over at IronSky sure got their money out of this ploy. Being in merchandising and sales, this was genius...the veritable Trojan Horse... and at hardly any cost to them.
Can't wait to see the movie...as for the possibility, I put more faith in the idea of neu Scwabenland in Antarkika, and it being destroyed back in 1947 by the US led expedition.
Steven Speilburg...this is the next plot to Indiana Jones. Are you listening?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Hey the Nazi's really did beat us to the moon! lol

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hindus, Aliens or Nazis?

The Swastica is an ancient power symbol of creation and spans many ancient civilisations, slight variations for various purposes.

Not very up on their research either are they.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think this post can teach a couple of great lesson. When one said Swastika on the moon it seems like everyone jumped to the Nazis. The Swastika has been around for thousands of years. If there were a swastika on the moon would it make more sense that it was placed there by a race of people that "brought" the swastika to earth then it would be for the Nazis to place the symbol on the moon. Don’t look at everything with today’s vision, if you do you could miss out on something, this is especially true on a site like this one.

Again as it is said it’s just a movie

www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hats off to those Finns, they really know how to use satire. This is hilariously funny, the names alone made me wet my pants! If you don't know what I mean just use an english-italian dictionary. For those who can read, the dates in the reports also indicate nothing serious.

As far as the Schrodinger pictures are concerned: keep bashing, shills. This is no coincidence. Either NASA works for a small Finnish B-movie company and helped implement this feint-within-a-feint years ago, or ...

I know some are paid to even take the absurd straightness of Rima Schrodinger in stride, and I'm addressing these only to tell them that I'm shill-proof, but some photographs published by the official space program (versus the Secret Space Program) show strangely cruciform structures at Luna's south pole.

Barry's goons might pull the pics so I am reluctant to publish the picture-ID. But using what I said above you should find it yourself.

Good old Wernher must be spinning in his grave. This gets weirder by the hour.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi Guys

The rumour that the nazi's landed on the moon has been around for a long time , but the one thing i am asking myself is if they did why do we not know anything about it yet , they couldnt keep a thing like that under wraps all these years , and apart from that there is no evidence to support it what so ever, like other things that pop up from time to time .

cant wait to see the movie thats a totaly different that the normal hollywood movies that we get .
regards
ian

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join