It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swastika on the moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is the Schrödinger Basin: Haunebu is gone..

Here a 7500x7500 South Pole Pic, danger some browsers crashm you can Examine the Schrödinger Basin on the lower right side:
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

In 1945 The Nazis fled to the Moon. In 2018 they are coming back....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

...with this baby?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ok I am thinking to start a thread with bombastic title "Starfleet ships over Moscow"or "Roddenberry's secret and NWO" because i have seen another trailer by Energia productions.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Exactly

How did you get your hands on such top secret plans? Maybe its you they are coming for

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Lemme guess, this thread is wasting bandwidth and slowing the www down. We pretty much sumed it up in the first 5 posts it was about a film.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

as you can see here
the Nazis gave the russians and USA some ufos, so they can visit the marsian moles. Proof?

26 of may 1962: 19620526

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
And this also explains how Vrill is, this program extended throughout the decades and got incorporated into NASA, and some of my own early childhood abductions and what one4all has talked about. That base was kind of a M'Kultra programming and they abducted psi kids amongst what other reasons they had.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ok, i dont think this haunebus and vrils are existing (anymore) but, this one exists:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I would like to raise considerable doubt on the authenticity of this photograph for two reasons.

1. At it's finished product stage it still looks like it was ran through photoshop.
2. If this was produced with a NASA telescope the image would've never been released to the public.
3. That would have to be an extraordinarily large Nazi symbol. It would have to be the product of an unheard amount of money and technology beyond Hitler's grasp.

My guess is this is a publicity thing. The picture is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I call this "DISTRACTION"

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It would be so cool if the Nazi beat the American to the moon! I bet NASA fudged the pic out of embarrassment!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I will admit that to see such a structure on the moon in the shape of swatsitka is indeed intriguing and filled with so many cospiratorial possiblities. What further puzzles me is if some other photos or images of the specific site can be referred to to see if the swastika shows up in other archival nasa or astronomical data files and pictures of the area in question.

If we find that some other supporting image exists and if it shows the same structure would be a good time to begin discussing how it was accomplished instead of whether it was accomplished in the first place.

While this type of image and subject matter lends itself to being so easily hoaxed, the first person to show supporting image data to support this claim of such a structure existing on the moon is going to be a part of history.

We should begin a quest to verify if such photo imagery exists and if does, that should move us into the next part of the investigation and determine how it was done and what secret technology would have been used to achieve the feat of successfully going to the moon and establishing a base in the shape of a swastika and then being able to build a structure of such size and shape. Since the structure is quite large, it immeadiately begs the question, where did all the materials for the structures come from and how. Who erected them and who occupied them would then move this discussion along.

We can only hope that someone researches or has available images and photos of that specific area of the moon that supposedly show this space colony camp shaped in the German Nazi's symbol of a swastika.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
yeah.... that aint CGI, oor movie prop.... LMFAO. seriously when does this flick come out.. How many want to bet that there will be a few nut jobbies sayin its disclosure attempt?????

[edit on 16-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is on the front page because why?

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Maybe it's on the frontpage because the Nazi UFOs deserve more attention.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are also quite a few good Haunebu pictures here at ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

After reviewing many topics like This SIGNIFICANT one still makes me wonder what really happened to these Nazi saucers and the people that worked on them. They weren't among those that were sent to the USA during "operation Paperclip".

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the laughs

It's Finnish movie indeed. Some facts can be fonud from: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen
No offense to you OP... but this has GOT to be fake. Image looks undoubtedly edited, and honestly the thought is just silly haha!

Star for effort though!

it is fake

but guess what

nazis on the moon is no joke.

just because your preconceived conditioned knee jerk notions tell you one thing.. doesn't mean it's law.

question your programming son...

if anyone were to get to the moon, create a base there, and tell anyone else who got there later to screw off... it would have been the nazis and their rockets / bell craft.

-

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There is no "Cassiopeia probe".

There's a probe alright, but it's not up in the sky.

People want to believe so badly.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There is no "Cassiopeia probe".

INDEED

Sounds made up anyways.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Gorman91]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join