It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swastika on the moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The photos reveal a structure in the Schroedinger crater near the southern lunar polar region; official sources have failed to provide an explanation for it. Scientists are baffled by the discovery, and numerous UFO and conspiracy researchers have interpreted it to prove the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence.

www.ironsky.net...

Never seen this on ATS before, im not sure how well known the website is, i have seen it on other websites aswell.

What does ATS think?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No offense to you OP... but this has GOT to be fake. Image looks undoubtedly edited, and honestly the thought is just silly haha!

Star for effort though!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Isn't Iron Sky the name of a low-budget movie being made about Nazis on the moon?

Further evidence that this website is bunk entertainment: here.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by AshOnMyTomatoes]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
the crooked cross and through Strength of will anything is possible!

+17 more 
link   
There is no "Cassiopeia probe".

link   
reply to post by dwiggen

"In an official NASA announcement, NASA spokesperson Roslyn Villacorta stated that the alleged observations were due to a signal disturbance resulting from a weather balloon aligned between the satellite Cassiopeia and the groundside receiver. “Weather balloons are known to mess with probe signals,” she said in a press conference held at the Houston space center yesterday. “It is a freak coincidence that the erroneous signal formed a swastika shape, known all over the world as a strongly controversial symbol.”

?? Is this statement reliable? If it is, then the image hasnt been faked.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I don't think it is reliable. Just a quick search didn't come up with anything else besides what's on Ironsky, and something about this in some fake newspaper released in Berlin on scribd.com.

I mean I could be wrong... but honestly? Nazis on the Moon? I think they had plenty to do here on planet Earth without trying to brand the Moon!

[edit on 16-1-2010 by dwiggen]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have to say that I think this is for or from the movie "Iron Sky" about Nazi's on the moon. Its probably some sort of viral thing to get people into seeing their very low budget movie.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I think you might be right, i do indeed think it's a viral thing going on here.

Ahh yet again it proves how someones imagination can run away with them

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This from a web site with other hard hitting stories like
Mad Cows Seen in Brussels

Three obviously mad cows were noticed flying over Brussels towards Paris yesterday. Brussels police received calls from hundreds of local residents, all of them indicating the same direction. At first police regarded it as a prank, but after two of their own patrols had reported the same, an alarm was given.

Paper simulation of The Truth Today issue #2.

We are proud to present you the issue #2 of The Truth Today using the latest paper simulation techniques. Not only is the content an exact copy of the printed magazine, we also cut down one endangered Alaskan fur pine for every reader we get!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Don't see her listed on a NASA website as being involved with NASA, though Phage has already pointed out Cassiopeia is not a actual probe.

As far as it goes, the wording petty much nails it as some sort of satire.

With the replacement of the less violent NFL with the RFL (Rocket Football League) as a more competitive sport, testing of a new sports boot hasn’t been going smoothly.

There seems to be a fault with the Nike R-Bees, Nike’s rocket boot range. With micro rocket engines, and the fuel cells required to drive them, it has proved impossible to synchronise a pair of R-Bees.
www.ironsky.net...

Though I've got a spaceship for sale, for anyone who's interested.

The Truth is a satire web site.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Pretty sure that this is just some marketing for the movie,"Iron Sky", an animated movie which claims nazis coloniesed The Moon!
Looks like a cool movie!Can't wait to see it!

www.ironsky.net...

This link takes you to the official site,where near the bottom you will see a representation of the Swastika Fortress

[edit on 16-1-2010 by scobro]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think there is no question it's a hoax.

From the same web site.

The Story of Iron Sky Towards the end of World War II the staff of SS officer Hans Kammler made a significant breakthrough in anti-gravity. From a secret base built in the Antarctic, the first Nazi spaceships were launched in late ‘45 to found the military base Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) on the dark side of the Moon. This base was to build a powerful invasion fleet and return to take over the Earth once the time was right. Now it’s 2018, the Nazi invasion is on its way and the world is goose-stepping towards its doom.

About the Film

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Kaploink]

replaced 'code' with 'ex' tags - stretching page

[edit on 16/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's a viral ad for the movie Iron Sky. Here's a link for a trailer.

www.youtube.com...

and a link to the starting page of the same site cited in the OP.

www.ironsky.net...

This thread should be moved to Skunkworks probably.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Tokala42]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Are you serious?

Why don't you check your sources and actually think about what you're posting instead of posting it as real.

:shk: :shk:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am more interested in the star wars originals remake...hmmmmmmmm

If its true...wow, either it will be absolutely brilliant, or absolutely soul crushingly horrible.

I think the key will be if they have a jar jar binks character in there...if so, we must crusify Lucas for destroying many peoples youth

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I wonder how often people will open a thread about this movie that takes ages to complete. The theories surrounding the Nazi UFOs is great stuff for a Hollywood block buster that would be a mix of Indiana Jones and Star Wars.
There are however lots of facts that back much of the story.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, if nothing else, it is clever marketing.
And, on that note, I only have one word to describe this...

HOT!!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This site is a great find, but a total joke. Read through the story you posted as well as the others.

www.ironsky.net...

With the replacement of the less violent NFL with the RFL (Rocket Football League) as a more competitive sport, testing of a new sports boot hasn’t been going smoothly. There seems to be a fault with the Nike R-Bees, Nike’s rocket boot range. With micro rocket engines, and the fuel cells required to drive them, it has proved impossible to synchronise a pair of R-Bees.

www.ironsky.net...

NASA: Weather Balloon

In an official NASA announcement, NASA spokesperson Roslyn Villacorta stated that the alleged observations were due to a signal disturbance resulting from a weather balloon aligned between the satellite Cassiopeia and the groundside receiver. “Weather balloons are known to mess with probe signals,” she said in a press conference held at the Houston space center yesterday. “It is a freak coincidence that the erroneous signal formed a swastika shape, known all over the world as a strongly controversial symbol.”

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is for a movie.

It's a viral.

Try these books instead www.waharbinson.eu.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join