It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should be tried for war crimes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by K-Raz

I called it you lost and now the tale is tucking and wait for it wait for it run away that is all that you can do now. This is the elusive progressive when corned they attack and make it personal and then when that does not work run for the hills thank you by the way.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Subjective Truth]

I am leaving too. This is making me sick... People advocating total destruction, unlawful death, and genocide... Justifying this with accusations of Antisemitism and general hatred without ever looking at facts, and without using common sense.

You are all deniers of fact and are blind to the reality that is that Israel was unlawfully created by outside forces (UK, US) which in turn caused the slow yet efficient current genocide in Palestine using the "we were victims 65 years ago, this is our land now, you owe us" card.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Good night (for this thread)

Magnum

[edit on 10/1/16 by Magnum007]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Why is it so hard for you to understand?

Lets try some logic again shall we.....

Obviously Israel is a fee and independent Nation right?

I am currently not Prim minister of the country of Israel right?

So as a free and independent country they have the right to commit the most hideous and insane crimes against humanity is they wish right?

Israel can and will bring this world to war if they choose, they have the power and influence to do so just like any other powerful country in the world.

The only thing I can do about it, is ask my country to use my tax dollars in a more appropriate way.

So what I'm saying is I don't want my money going to a country that will use it for killing people until they piss off the world and start WW III. I would rather not be a part of it.

Make sense now?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Lol, I think all of us ATSers are on Mossad's list of imperfect people.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
People advocating total destruction, unlawful death, and genocide...

You are of course talking about Hamas and there supporters here... as that is their aim towards Israel...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Did k-raz just say that where all one planet after saying he doesn't like jews?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I, for one, am not an anti-semite, although I fully recognize the acts of terrorism that Israel has committed over the decades. I don't blame these acts on the Jewish people any more than I blame Bill Clinton's acts of international terrorism on the American people.

Obviously, those in power are to blame, not the citizens who naively voted them into power. I mean, look at all the Obama supporters today with egg dripping from their faces — those supporters voted for a guy who promised them a whole laundry list of Change and Hope for a new future. Now look at them, scarcely a year after voting him into the White House — they are ashamed and they should be ashamed for blindly supporting just one more progressive liar into the nation's highest office, where he is raping the Middle Class, plunging us irreversibly into debt, and committing even more troops to the "conflict" in Afghanistan.

Do I blame the American people for this? No. I blame the filthy liars and charlatans who will promise us anything in order to scale the hierarchy of power in Washington.

Same thing in Israel. The people of Israel are not to blame, they aren't the terrorists — but their government certainly is built on a foundation of terrorism, just as many (if not most) Muslim nations in the Middle East are built upon foundations of terrorism and murder.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Magnum007
People advocating total destruction, unlawful death, and genocide...

You are of course talking about Hamas and there supporters here... as that is their aim towards Israel...

Yes your right, Hamas is probably talking about this as we type, hell I bet they are dream of it in their sleep.

If only they had the power to do what Israel does every Saturday. And it's funny because not only is killing babies viewed as wrong by a crazy, vengeful and blood thirsty god......but Jews are not supposed to do any work on Saterday.

Good thing there is no such thing as hell right?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by socrateeze

As long as the US keeps pumping Billions of $$$ into Israel
that will never happen.

Maybe it's because there are so many Israelis in the US Government.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Good thing there is no such thing as hell right?

Ah. But there IS a Hell. The dominion of Satan is the Earth itself (even says so in the Bible), so we live in Hell every day. Those who perpetuate that Hell are the agents of Satan, right? Those who seek resolution and harmony... Well... They're not doing so well lately, but it's difficult to do battle against Satan on his home turf.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/16/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
First of all, I wish not to debate just post my own opinion.
I'm lost at the support of/for Israel. These 'people' for a lack of a better term are monsters. How can the media turn a blind eye as to what has happened and still happening in Gaza? People care more about how a dog is treated than the children of Gaza. The UN has deemed the actions of Israel as being crimes against humanity. End of story. The same UN that fought to establish a new home for them has found them in contempt of court. (Goldstone Report)
Why is it that they will not acknowledge that they have Nukes? They won't sign any nuclear proliferation agreement, why?
1933 they declared War against Germany (Historical fact). Less I'm mistaken, WWII started a little bit later. That really got them somewhere.
Project Paperclip...we all agree that this program did exist. Under oath and sworn affidavits, the German scientists and other 'important' Nazi's all swore that 95% of all Camp interns were either Russian or enemies of the state. Jews were killed in the streets. I'm not denying Jews were killed en-mass. They were and it's tragic for any group to be killed for their beliefs. But why is it forgotten the Jews turned in Jews during the war? My Grandfather hid numerous Jewish families during the war, and it was "when the Germans entered the town offering food and protection" that the Jews turned on each other. They dug the pits, they helped line up the 'lambs' and they helped to bury them. Some even pulled the trigger in hope that it would save them or their families. Most died believing that their God would save them but a bullet beat them to the punch. The Nazi's were right in attempting to eradicate a Zionist religion. The most pathetic irony is that of the Christian's that saved them and help create their new home land are just as despised as the Muslim's.
My Grandfather left me with a few words..."We didn't have much during the War, but we shared what little we had in the name of humanity, then the Jew's #ing sold it and each other".

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
As long as the US keeps pumping Billions of $$$ into Israel that will never happen. Maybe it's because there are so many Israelis in the US Government.

Sure, the U.S. is avowed to assist and protect Israel, but the USA isn't alone. Virtually all of the free world is avowed to assist and protect the state of Israel. Whoever tries to "wipe Israel off the map" is going to find themselves wiped off the map in very short order.

Why this is so, I do not know. Why Israel is the "golden child" of the international community thoroughly escapes me. I mean, I understand the scriptures pertaining to the "chosen people" and the "House of David" — the Jews were chosen and groomed as the bloodline of the Messiah.

However, the largest religion on Earth, Christianity, thinks that the Messiah has already come...2000 years ago. And 80% of U.S. citizens are self-professed Christians.

Which compounds my consternation in contemplating the reason for our standing guard over the State of Israel. With extreme prejudice.

WHAT IS IT about Israel that is so valuable to the free world that the most powerful nations have vowed to protect this tiny state? Is it sympathy left over from WWII and the Holocaust?

"Oh, my God, I feel such sympathy for the children of Israel that I'll equip them with tactical nuclear WMD."

Something about that don't sound right, do it?

Is it because we in the West know something that hasn't yet been revealed to the rest of the world? Do we know that Armageddon is upon us, which must be played out in the State of Israel, and that Israel must be protected at all costs for the Second Coming?

Pretty creepy, eh?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Stop trying to change the subject, its pathetic and transparent...

I specifically asked where the proof was that God gave it to anybody. Someone just writing it down is not proof.

Now going off the same rules that we all have to follow here on ATS. If you make a statement you need to back it up.

Or do you declare you are debunked ?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by socrateeze

We got attacked by Saudi Arabia and are at war with Iraq and Afghanistan, and you are worried about us being "in the cesspool". Good luck with all that.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
I remember reading white phosphorus was not a war crime also. I'm also pretty sure that letting people starve from not letting in supplies is called "sanctions" and is done every day in the world by the UN.

There's a big difference between killing an armed soldier and unleashing a modern military force against a densely population civilian area. If a particular weapon is considered so cruel that enemies come together to ban its offensive usage, then it must be a particularly horrible weapon, wouldn't you say?

Using white phosphorus as a weapon is a war crime, but some have claimed to be using it solely as a "smoke screen" so as to dodge war crime tribunals. The problem arises when your smoke screen happens to land on buildings like schools and hospitals or on civilians' skin, causing them to burn to death in a chemical reaction that burns hotter if you put water on it.

Why don't you send your family over there to get burned to death horribly or smart bombed from a jet?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Or, you know, the US just wants its bases and command centers.

Did you know Israel is part of Europe according to US command?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Gorman91]

huh. So is Gaza apparently. You know that means you can technically hold the EU accountable.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think the better question is "How bad is bad?"

People suck... but how when do they deserve punishment?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jafoa55hole
Why is it that they will not acknowledge that they have Nukes?

Why do you think that they have to acknowledge that?

They won't sign any nuclear proliferation agreement, why?

Who says that they have to sign it?

1933 they declared War against Germany

The state of Israel did not exist in 1933....

Project Paperclip...we all agree that this program did exist.

who says it did not?

Under oath and sworn affidavits, the German scientists and other 'important' Nazi's all swore that 95% of all Camp interns were either Russian or enemies of the state.

And a "enemy of the state" was a jew, gypsy, homosexual or anyone else that they did not like...

Jews were killed in the streets.

and in concentration camps

The Nazi's were right in attempting to eradicate a Zionist religion.

No, they were not right trying to commmit genocide against the jews... no matter how much you hate jews! You do not even hide your racism!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jafoa55hole

I was going to say something but the guy above me did beautifully. That's ban-able offenses right there, you know.

You do not kill people in your way. You try to change them. If you cannot see the simple logic in this, then you are the primitive monster.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jafoa55hole
The Nazi's were right in attempting to eradicate a Zionist religion.

I know you don't want to "debate," and that you only wanted to post your opinion; however, you can't make a statement like that without the whole room catching on fire.

First of all, the Nazis weren't trying to eradicate a religion. They were eradicating a race — and, yes, Jews are a genetic race of people. They're not just followers of a religion, the precepts of their religion call upon them to groom themselves in order to make a pure bloodline for the coming of the Messiah.

This was true in Biblical times and it's true today. Jews have distinct genetic markers, you can actually confirm whether or not a person is a genetic Jew, linked to the high priests in Jerusalem, through DNA testing!

So, yes, the Jews can rightly be called a race.

The Third Reich, which was all about ethnic cleansing — let's just call it what it was, genocide — had embraced some sort of Pagan/Scandinavian myth of Aryan domination, and Hitler specifically targeted the Jewish race as his scapegoats for everything that had ever gone wrong for Germany. (Nevermind that Hitler had a little Jew blood in him, too).

The Jews were perceived as the money-changers in Germany, the jewelers and pawn brokers, et cetera, and after WWI, the only people who were able to stay in business were these money-changers. Hitler targeted them, pointed to them, you know, Who are THEY to profit as Germany suffers??? and rhetoric such as that.

That's how it started in the beerhalls, but it turned much uglier and more sinister after Hitler encountered and colluded with Joseph Goebbels, that creepy sonofabitch.

The human mind is capable of any atrocity you can imagine. The human mind will conjure up some horrendous concepts and rationalize them, justify them. That's what the human mind does for a living. Morality is the filter. If it passes the filter, good, let's go with it. Whatever is filtered out is immoral and unethical, right?

See, what the Nazis did, my friend, was they extracted and destroyed the morality filter. So that every crazy, bestial, genocidal, occultist fiend could work his magic in the Third Reich.

It was a madman's ball.

Now, I do not see how anybody can honestly say that "the Nazis were right" about anything. Ideologically and philosophically, they were arrogant, evil-minded asshøles. No debate on that point. The scientists and engineers who served under the Nazis churned out some really amazing and beautiful stuff — which is a testament to what the human mind can achieve under duress.

Seemingly, the worst situations bring out the best in human ability. We've known this throughout the war-torn history of Man. All of our "progress" is directly related to WAR. Hate to be the one to spell it out, but our competitive violence IS the engine of our civilization.

Peace is Death

We in America and the free world even profited from the Nazis' fantastic technology boom during WWII. Except that you couldn't really credit these successes to the Nazi braintrust itself. Strangely enough, the guys with the biggest brains had names like Einstein and Oppenheimer. Genius German Jews.

So, no, the Nazis were NOT RIGHT in "attempting to eradicate a Zionist religion". They were NOT RIGHT in attempting to eradicate a race of people through propaganda and eugenics and outright slaughter.

See, the Nazis were sloppy. They failed to cover their asses, they thought they could take the world by a few hefty strokes of the sword. The world stroked back.

HOWEVER, in the latter half of the 20th Century, we have seen...um...holocausts that blow holes in the Jewish Holocaust. The "free world" has made an industry of abortion, which is eugenics, my friends, designed to exterminates minorities. Yeah. Most abortions are performed on black girls. Latinas after that, and so forth. Whoever is on the bottom, let's make it easy for them to abort, and they'll abort themselves out of existence, right?

Get the big picture?

Today we have juggernaut industries and governments that are schlepping us toward a "perfect world" full of "perfect humans" with indefinite life expectancy, custom cosmetic surgery, "choosing" the sex of our children and even "tweaking" human attributes into the realm of superhuman.

This is about the formation of a Master Race. That's our ultimate objective.

So, no, the Nazis aren't right, but their principles and objectives are still being followed and implemented to this day.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/17/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by whoshotJR
I remember reading white phosphorus was not a war crime also. I'm also pretty sure that letting people starve from not letting in supplies is called "sanctions" and is done every day in the world by the UN.

There's a big difference between killing an armed soldier and unleashing a modern military force against a densely population civilian area. If a particular weapon is considered so cruel that enemies come together to ban its offensive usage, then it must be a particularly horrible weapon, wouldn't you say?

Using white phosphorus as a weapon is a war crime, but some have claimed to be using it solely as a "smoke screen" so as to dodge war crime tribunals. The problem arises when your smoke screen happens to land on buildings like schools and hospitals or on civilians' skin, causing them to burn to death in a chemical reaction that burns hotter if you put water on it.

Why don't you send your family over there to get burned to death horribly or smart bombed from a jet?

You cant target white phosphorous unless you place it in a bomb or missile.And guess what its not worth it conventional explosives are much more destructive and in fact is very poor for starting fires .To argue there trying to kill people with phosphorous is stupid! There only 3 practical uses in any combat situation flares, target marking and smoke screens all of which are legitimate uses in combat and doesn't violate any international law.(Really didnt realize instead of popping smoke to mark a target i guess i should have just thrown more smoke grenades and burned them alive)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join