It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should be tried for war crimes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
they should be expel from that area ... they need to go some place else

You should be expelled from your home, and never be allowed to return to it... how would you feel about that...

You are just showing like so many other people nothing more than ignorance and contempt for a people whose history you know NOTHING about...

I mean. ... REALLY ... there are so much free space in this world ... get over their religion bull$%¨and get out of there man ...

Really?.... Why should they leave THEIR HOME.... The Jewish people have been in that area for as long, and even longer than MOST Arab Muslims...

Don't give me that crap and LIES that "they stole the land"... that is BS... Muslim Arabs have been stealing all the lands of the Middle East and they don't want to stop...

That's the one reason why they want Israel to cease to exist.. because they are nothing more than IGNORANT SELFISH FOOLS....

I am not talking about all Palestinians, or all Muslims...but those who are extremists and like you think that the JEwish people should not have their own nation...

They FREAKING HAVE MOST OF THE MIDDLE EAST... leave the land of Israel alone, and leave the Jewish people to live in peace and the fighting will end... but no.... They are too selfish to allow another ethnic race to have their own land in the Middle East... they MUST have all ethnic races SUBMIT to Islam and to live in SERVITUTE of the Islamic nations...

why the US doesnt go there and take them out .... because they probably gave israel a lot of weapons and because they support this killing

First of all it was FRANCE who gave Israel it's knowledge, and power plants to make nuclear weapons...and there are French ministers who want to give Muslim nations also nuclear weapons...

So tell me what is so wrong about a different ethnic group with it's own religion to LIVE IN PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, IN THEIR OWN LAND?......

[edit on 16-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pujols5
IF YOU THINK BY POSTING VERSES FROM THE QURAN YOU ARE PROVING ISLAM IS A VIOLENT RELIGION, TRY AGAIN. IF YOU WANT, WE CAN BOTH POST VERSES, I'LL POST FROM THE BIBLE AND TORAH AND YOU FROM THE QURAN. I guarantee if you do that, not only will you be easily defeated but you will also lose all credibility in the board. i would advise you to know what you are posting before you actually post , I CAN TELL THIS IS NOT YOUR WORK BUT SIMPLY A COPY AND PASTE MATERIAL. Like i said if you want we can post verses from the quran and the bible or torah and we'll see who comes out on top. It's people like you who are very ignorant,

Actually you would e the one to lose you know why?...

Because all you will be able to quote is from the OLD TESTAMENT... The Christians had a messiah who actually allowed himself to be murdered and was preaching peace...meanwhile Muhammed was nothing more than a raider who took 12 women for wives, many of them were slaves taken from caravans, or who were traded, and at least one of them was a child of 9 years old meanwhile Muhammed was about 60-70....

Muhammed went even against his own laws...he claimed that Muslim men could only have up to 4 women if they could pay for them, and maintain them...he took 12... he was a raider who beheaded people for not wanting to submit to Islam and he ordered his people to spread Islam by the sword....

There has been no other muslim "messiah" who has preached peace and to live by good example... They are not even allowed to change the Q'uran whatsoever....

There are Muslims that believe in being moderates but it is not for lack of the Q'uran and other Islamic texts ordering them to spread Islam by violence if necessary....

If you want to discuss about the truth, you better accept this fact...

Muhammed was a murdering, selfish raider....and that's the image that Islamic extremists are following...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Could not the whole world not be tried for war crimes? Every nation has dirty little secrets and Israel is no exception. But the cries to lynch them is not based in law it is based in hate lets face the facts or you would be saying that the Palestinians should also face trial right.

Should the Palestinians not also face trial for war crimes? or is it just hate for the Zionist guiding you? Israel is not the only one to blame and to do so actually is a very telling thing the more the world embraces progressive ways of thinking the more hate towards Israel we will see. I hope you all realize Hitler was a Progressive and I hate to say it but things are starting to look alot like they did before ww2

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas1611

" defend their land that was given to them more than 3000 years ago by God himself "

Can you please supply some evidence for this statement. Or declare yourself debunked.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Of course not... these people don't want facts...they hide behind a mask of "freedom of speech" to spread their hatred for a people, and a problem of a region whose history they know nothing about.

It is getting tiresome to read constantly all these threads about "Israel should not exist" or "Israel should be subject to war crimes" when these people are trying to survive in an area where most nations HATE THEM, attack them constantly, and want their total annihilation...

There are certain threads which are immediately sent to other forums because some people don't like the message in them, but these threads about people who HATE Israel, and it's people are being allowed everywhere in the forums...

Why aren't these threads which are trying to spread hatred against Israel and it's people either erased, or sent to another forum where this "Jewish hatred" can be discussed by the "Jewish haters" in the website?....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I believe the progressive way of thinking is to blame Hitler was also a progressive and the more we see this movement the more hate for Israel will emerge if I was them I would very worried thing look alot like 1935 in the world today.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

" defend their land that was given to them more than 3000 years ago by God himself "

Can you please supply some evidence for this statement. Or declare yourself debunked.

I'd like to see how well israel would fare, if the US stopped their pathetic aid to them. Never really got the US-Israel link tbh.

I was brought up in a pro-israel home, but i honest to god can't see how anyone in their right minds can't support that regime

Disclaimer: I have nothing against jews, they're humans like i am, but the state of israel is pretty inhumane.

Mossad is pretty well trained - why not use them against hamas, instead of using white phospherous bombs? seriously? Will anyone here argue against that?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by K-Raz

How are they any more or less humane then the rest of the countries in the world? And if you can not answer the question take a good look inside yourself it might be hate.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Israel can do what it wants. The people of Israel have a free and independent State and can make their own decisions.

I'm just so terribly tired of Israel doing all their horrendous military activities with my hard earned tax dollars.

If I as an American citizen am to be taxed for every little thing I do I want my money going toward helping people. The Mexican immigrants at the hospital, the lazy black guy on welfare, SS for retired people, roads, food, education, I would rather see me Communist Gestapo forced taxes going to things like this than to a powerful country like Israel or to Banks like Goldman Sachs.

Israel and The banks need to stop begging money from the American Government. They need to get a job and get off of welfare, I'm tired of paying for it with my sweat.

The people of Israel have been at war since they Accepted that covenant at Mont Sinai. I am not a Jew and don't like being dragged into other peoples problems. Stop using my money to kill Babies and you wont hear a peep out of me, but until that day comes, Stop killing babies with my money!!!

I want to live in peace!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

oh boy....even a leftist website like "wikipedia' has this to say about ancient Israel...

The history of ancient Israel and Judah is known to us essentially from the Hebrew Bible (known to Judaism as the Tanakh and to Christianity as the Old Testament). Certain aspects of that history may also be derived from, elaborated and confirmed by other ancient sources and later classical writings such as the Talmud, the writings of Nicolaus of Damascus, Artapanas, Philo of Alexandria and Josephus. These sources have been critically examined by medieval material such as the Ethiopian Kebra Nagast, and supplemented by ancient sources uncovered by archaeology including Egyptian, Moabite, Assyrian, Babylonian as well as Israelite and Judean inscriptions..

en.wikipedia.org...

The Jewish people have been living in that area for thousands of years, and they have fought for that area for just as long....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Could not the whole world not be tried for war crimes? Every nation has dirty little secrets and Israel is no exception. But the cries to lynch them is not based in law it is based in hate lets face the facts or you would be saying that the Palestinians should also face trial right.

Should the Palestinians not also face trial for war crimes? or is it just hate for the Zionist guiding you? Israel is not the only one to blame and to do so actually is a very telling thing the more the world embraces progressive ways of thinking the more hate towards Israel we will see. I hope you all realize Hitler was a Progressive and I hate to say it but things are starting to look alot like they did before ww2

Exactly the point i tried to make repeatedly. The hate is to strong. The minds of biggots and their collaborators is hard to change. . .

They all want to point the finger because its popular to do so. Most of them I would say have no idea what either side has really done. . . Electric Universe has made several good points as have a few of the people defending the palestinians.

The bottom line is none of this behavior is acceptable and as the upcoming generation (people of late 70s early 80's) begins to take their place amongst the leaders of the world hopefully they will condemn this kind of senceless fighting.

If they do not i fear for the future of the entire race. Hate begets hate, thats a fact.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The simple truth is we need a stable Israel and if it costs us money so be it the implications of them being pushed into the ocean is far more expensive think about it. The Arabs are not our friends and the people of Israel are. Do I feel bad for the palestinians YES but they have made alot of mistakes and during the 1990s had 90% of what they wanted and turned it down.

I bet you have no problems with giving aid to Haiti do you they are brutal down there? I bet they have alot more babies being killed ever year in Haiti than in Israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-Raz

I'd like to see how well israel would fare, if the US stopped their pathetic aid to them. Never really got the US-Israel link tbh.

Uhm Americas founding fathers were of the christian faith, christians tend to go along with the jews like pb&j. We are all capable of good and evil with or without aid from others.

Blaming america for israels decisions is ludacris at best.

So trendy to blame america and israel, when atrocities run rampant all over the globe.

SIDE NOTE

before i get slammed i do in fact know that religious acceptance was not the reason for the english to come to america. . . it was really the bank of england that drove them here lol

[edit on 16-1-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

They are less humane since they keep expanding their state. and keep playing the victim card.

They violated a ceasefire, and 10 times the civilians on the Palestinian side has been killed.

Boycott Israel, it's a terrorist state by definition.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by K-Raz

What country are you from? Every country is wrong in some way or another. I bet if the palestinians mounted a come back and pushed into Israel you would cheer them this is my point. It is not about wrong or right it is about hate.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No, this is about being fair. Israel is an illegal state. I often hear that "they defend it, so they deserve it" - fine then, stop the aid and see how they fare. If you are a religious man, then let god protect them, not your tax dollars and military forces.

Btw, i'm from Scandinavia, and an atheist, and this whole thing just reeks of bias and religion

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The palestinians cant even form a government that sticks. They fight amongst themselves all the time. They are backed by the really bad guys that use them like pawns. Other countries like Syria and Jordan don't want the palestinians either. Would you feel the same way if Syria was doing this to them? Pick up a book about the region and read it. All you Israel haters it was not the Jews that started the wars and once they win they win the land they should be expected to give it back BULLSH*T.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by K-Raz

They gave out Gaza to the Palestinian authority and all they did was move in closer their rockets and fired at israeli cities..... i would love to see a Jewish hater such as yourself live in such a nation and see how peaceful you would be...

The Israelis have tried to make peace but every time the Palestinian authorities didn't agree with the treaties just because they don't want the existance of Israel...

It is not like most nations in the Middle East were already conquered and belong to the Muslim Arabs... Wonder why they need such a small nation as Israel...

But hey, keep hating Jewish people in Israel, and the state of Israel... All you have done is accept the lies the palestinians terrorists love to spread everywhere, so keep living in ignorance.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It is easy to judge from a distance, to say someone is evil without being in their shoes. In reality the US and the major countries of the world are the most evil. We consume and destroy other countries resources not to mention the WTO. Yes Israel is comitting acts of barbarism but so are their enemies, the US is constantly commiting acts of terror and no one says much about it, why? South america has been practically controlled by US corporations for over a hundred years.
If we are going to try one nation for their acts of war we have to try them all.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

But of course that the Israel haters also want to give out the land of israel, which was won fair and squared... These israel haters just want the entire Middle East to belong to the Islamic extremists, but you know what? like they did in the 7th century they are not going to stop with the Middle East...soon enough, and once again the Islamic extremists will try to spread Islam by the sword...oh wait...aren't they already doing that with all the bombings they do in Europe?... So Europeans LEAVE EUROPE TO THE ARAB MUSLIMS YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE THERE...the same goes for Canadians, and every other israeli hater....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join