It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should be tried for war crimes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What I love is the fact that according to Israelis not 1 war crime has ever been perpetrated by their solders.

That is not 1 in 60 years.

So any logical person can only assume they are Gods and can do no wrong, or they are pathological liars.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
" The Arab-Israeli war of 1948 started after Israel declared independence"

You see that's a great point. If I came to your house and declared it mine and independent. Would you not fight back ?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

"You seem to be missing the point. It's not the people its the Governing bodies, the leaders, the tyrants. Hate them not the people. You actually helped make my point".

Well if a load of white europeans, americans and russians flooding over claiming to be Gods children and happily living in stolen land is "not the people", I actually don't understand your point.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It isn't ATS, some other members and i have been trying to show this fact, what the Islamic jihads/ islamic extremists have been doing around the world, and including the Middle East. But we have too many Palestinian terroritsts/ sympathizers in the website just yearning to incite more violence against Israel, or to label Israel as "a crime agaisnt humanity" despite the fact that this is part of what the Islamic extremists want, and despite the fact that the Islamic extremists have been doing worse all over the world....

In Sudan ALONE, the damned Islamic government waged TWO Jihads against it's people.. on the first one which started in 1983, and ended in 2003, more than TWO MILLION CHRSITIANS, white, and black were MURDERED by the islamic militias with the consent of the islamic government, and from 2003 till now there has been a second Jihad agaisnt black non-Arabs, and the last count in 2005 or 2006 was around 500,000 people MURDERED, and millions displaced...

This is the same situation the world over where Islamic extremism thriumphs, but the Palestinian terrorist sympathizers don't give a damn about facts, and they just want to keep regurgitating the same crap that the terrorists spout every freaking day.....

[edit on 16-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by windowlicker80

Lol so what your saying is it's ok for a civilalised nation to bomb schools and hospitals. Your deluded if you think america has nothing to do with the arming of Israel. "Mr. Hatred" it's hard to be anything but negitive when it comes to the state of Israel. Where you posting from a secret location in Tel Aviv?

Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, on many occasions, separately or as joined forces have attempted to destroy schools, hospitals, and exterminate the entire Israeli population. Check history.

As early as the 1920s, when the British still controlled the region, Al Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem launched a campaign to kill all Jews in the region - many of whose families had resided there peacefully for centuries. During WWII he worked in Berlin for the Nazis and pushed for extermination camps for Jews in the Middle East. Check history.

America arms Israel, the Russians arm the Muslim world to the teeth. Saudi Arabia and associated Sunni dominated countries supply funds and arms to the Palestinians.

When the Turkish Ottoman Empire was broken up after WWI the Arabs were given 99.8% of the region with all the oil resources. After the Arab League nations failed to destroy Israel in 1948, the day it was formed, 850,000 Jews were expelled from Muslim countries. Many families had lived in these muslim countries for centuries. More people displaces than the all Arabs later calling themselves Palestinians. No crying of lost homeland, no remuneration for stolen property, no UN intervention, no sitting in squalid camps for 60 years saying they were robbed.

A totally corrupt Palestinian leadership have spent decades maintaining a state of siege to extort money for a war that no one wants. There is a Palestinian homeland created by the British – it’s called Jordan. The Arabs who lived in the British controlled West Bank that Jordan seized in 1950 want a second Palestinian state. Israel kept control of it and Gaza a as buffer after repelling a massive war against them in 1967.

The Palestinians are pawns to a cynical leadership that has found every dead child means a million more in donations. Their only industry is death. They don’t want peace as shown by the gutting of every attempt by Israel to make a settlement.

Gaza was the final straw as a new Palestinian state was created and it immediately became a lunching pad for missiles sent to Israeli civilian population areas including schools and hospitals.

Hamas refuses to recognize a Jewish state and it's declared intention in it's own charter is the destruction of Israel. Israel deals with organizations committed to destroying them the way anyone concerned with the welfare of their people would.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The land that was stolen from them? Palestinians never had there own country.

As a geographic term, Palestine can also refer to 'ancient Palestine,' an area that includes contemporary Israel and the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories, as well as part of Jordan, and some of both Lebanon and Syria. It can also refer to the area west of the Jordan River, or to British Mandate Palestine (1920–1948), which contained two states, the British-administered Palestine and the autonomous Transjordan. The term Land of Israel is used to refer to the same geographic region, both narrowly or broadly defined, by Israelis, Jews, and Christian Zionists, among others. Other terms for the same area include Canaan, and the Holy Land.

The palistinians aren't killing jordanians or Lebonese people or syrians. All these countries are taking land that was once "palestine".

The point is it really isn't about land over there, its about killing JEWS.

JEWS are also equally guilty of killing MUSLIMS.

Both Jewish and Muslim doctrines insist that they convert or kill the other. It's not about land it's about religion at its core.

Now all you ATS'ers can quit bickering because we all despise religion for the billions of lives its cost the world.

Point the finger where it belongs. . . at GOD

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

reply to post by constantwonder

"You seem to be missing the point. It's not the people its the Governing bodies, the leaders, the tyrants. Hate them not the people. You actually helped make my point".

Well if a load of white europeans, americans and russians flooding over claiming to be Gods children and happily living in stolen land is "not the people", I actually don't understand your point.

I dont understand any of what you just said. I'd be glad to clarify anything I've said but I'm afraid i must ask the same of you

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Thats because it was not their home, silly-man.
Before Israel was founded it was a mosh pit out here. The natives, let's call them "Palestinians" so you will read the whole thing ran off during the war that their allies=BROTHERS started in the region.
By UN definition, Refugees are no longer Refugees after around 4 years if I recall correctly. These people have been claiming refugee for 60 years...
The fake pictures posted by Hamas are only possible because of what Israel did with this land, they can thank their violent prophet for that one.
Free broadband internet from the Jews, now lets go and kill them for it

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
Both Jewish and Muslim doctrines insist that they convert or kill the other. It's not about land it's about religion at its core.

Now all you ATS'ers can quit bickering because we all despise religion for the billions of lives its cost the world.

Sorry but that is BS... the people, and even the government of Israel just want to have the right to EXIST... it is the Palestinian authorities, and the Islamic extremists who want the total annihilation of the jewish people in the Middle East, or for Israel to cease to exist, and the Jewish people to SUBMIT to Islam...

The Jewish people don't want ANYONE to SUBMIT to Allah, or God.... it is the Islamic etremists who want that....

BTW... what say you about the fact that there are also millions, and billions of people who have been murdered "by other people, and other causes" and not because of some "religious mandate"?....

What say you to the fact that in the 20th century the one doctrine that has MURDERED MORE THAN 100 MILLION PEOPLE, without counting soldiers who died in wars, and the MILLIONS MORE that were imprisoned was done by an ATHEIST DOCTRINE?......

You know what that doctrine is right?.... COMMUNISM.....

And there are still billions of people suffering under Communism....

Communism is an atheist doctrine... or it was until Communists dictators began to realize that they could hook more people by claiming they are religious, like Chavez has done...

Some men will try to find ANY excuse to star wars....Sometimes wars are fought for survival, at oter times wars are fought for resources or land... This ha been so since the beginning of the human race.... and before you start claiming that "humans are like viruses" know that the animal kingdom has been known to do the same things "humans" do....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Palestinians have been sending missiles and shells into Israel trying to kill people there. Israel retaliates.

Meanwhile in the Sudan a Muslim regime enacted a systematic gewnoicide of the poorer blacks in the country's Darfur region which contains oil resources.

Something approaching half a million have been murdered, raped, starved by this program. The government actually sends Arab militias called janjaweed to make sure the maximum number of homes are burned to the ground and people are brutally murdered to further intimidate them.

OF course on ATS this isn't a concern, neither are the hundreds of thousands of government sanctioned murders in the Congo and elsewhere.

On ATS the only concern is to find reasons to criticize Jews and Israel.

IT has been suggested that apart from the ignorant racists that swamp this forum, there are people actually being paid specifically to foment Jew hatred.

Yeah, there is a lot masked anti-semitism on ATS, but it does not justify israel. People everywhere cry out for Darfur...myself included . It wouldn't suprise me one bit though if there were people paid specifically to accomplish an end by means of ATS and other forums.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by constantwonder

Sorry but that is BS... the people, and even the government of Israel just want to have the right to EXIST... it is the Palestinian authorities, and the Islamic extremists who want the total annihilation of the jewish people in the Middle East, or for Israel to cease to exist, and the Jewish people to SUBMIT to Islam...

The Jewish people don't want ANYONE to SUBMIT to Allah, or God.... it is the Islamic etremists who want that....

And the Lord spake unto Moses, ... saying,
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;
Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:
... But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

-- Numbers 33: 50–52, 55

Joshua 23:13

"Know for a certainty that the Lord your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you".

Its not BS. JEWS and MUSLIMS kill eachother they always have. This is no excuse however. Please understand that I'm not defending either side for both have commited vile acts.

I push for peace for all people muslims jews, christians, commies, fascists, anarchists, are all people. People with the right to life. No man is charged by any god or any person to kill in the name of good.

Humans killing humans is unacceptable no matter who is doing the killing or asked for the killing to be done.

And of course i know about all the people killed in the name of communism thats why in an earlier post i asked why the Jews and Muslims are getting all the attention here when there are things like this happening all over the world.

The point of my thread was that Jews and Muslims do indeed kill each other in the name of religion and have done so for centuries

[edit on 16-1-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by socrateeze

For crying out loud, i am CERTAIN that if you had a neighbor who had been threatening you, and yor entire family with death, and if they had threatened on several occassions to erase your family, you and your entire house from the face of the Earth, and if that neighbor had been throwing stones, and molotov cocktails at your house DAILY, and if most of the world, and the police did not cared about it, and allowed your neighbor to continue to threaten you, your entire family, and allowed your neighbor to attack you and your entire family YOU would be doing the same, or even worse than What "Israel" has done...

Well that house belonged to the neighbours family but the council took it from them and gave it to you, you then armed the house with gun turrets and hired guards, you build a large concrete wall around the neighbours house and had your guards place them under house arrest, you then took there front and back gardens of them and built houses on there land and gave them to your friends, im not suprised they throw stones and petrol bombs at your house.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by windowlicker80]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by socrateeze

For crying out loud, i am CERTAIN that if you had a neighbor who had been threatening you, and yor entire family with death, and if they had threatened on several occassions to erase your family, you and your entire house from the face of the Earth, and if that neighbor had been throwing stones, and molotov cocktails at your house DAILY, and if most of the world, and the police did not cared about it, and allowed your neighbor to continue to threaten you, your entire family, and allowed your neighbor to attack you and your entire family YOU would be doing the same, or even worse than What "Israel" has done...

Well that house belonged to the neighbours family but the council took it from them and gave it to you, you then armed the house with gun turrets and hired guards, you build a large concrete wall around the neighbours house and had your guards place them under house arrest, you then took there front and back gardens of them and built houses on there land and gave them to your friends, im not suprised they throw stones and petrol bombs at your house.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by windowlicker80]

LOL there is no palestine there never was. . . there was canaan which was inhabitited by JEWS and MUSLIMS alike. The rest of canaan is now Syria, Lebanon, Jordan. . . .

Palestinians aren't bombing them now are they. . . . its not a land battle (which is what they would have you believe) thats a cover for what most would call an unacceptable fight over ideologies.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm very happy with Israel's rocket response to Hamas. It's about time the muslims got a taste of there own medicine. When are these descendants of Ham going to learn that there in the land that God almighty gave to his firstborn son, Israel, called his people. No other nation are called the people of God, therefore all other nations are jealous of them. It's always a blessing to me, to see the descendants of Jacob fighting back to defend their land that was given to them more than 3000 years ago by God himself; Genesis 28:13-15. As for all the pictures of babies dead, thats what happens in war when Hamas hide behind the babies, plus the muslims are use to this. Trust me, study their history, all they know is war and death; Genesis 16:11-12. He is a "wild man" after all.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Dallas1611]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I keep hearing about Jews killing Muslims. And they have in Israel as a matter of self defense in attacks either by invading Muslim neighbours, as prevention of terrorism, or the rare retaliatory effort as seen in Gaza, when non-confrontational methods prove ineffective.

Bu the primary cause of the death of millions of Muslims worldwide since the formation of Israel will surprise many here.

wasteofmyoxygen.wordpress.com...

ACT has posted a set of statistics that demonstrates the real violence against Muslims, it is not Jews, Christians or even America that is leading the pack in Muslim Genocide, but rather other Muslims. These numbers (almost 10 million killed by other Muslims) defy rationality and surely anyone with half a brain can see where the real problem lies. Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful.

“some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.”

By Gunnar Heinsohn and Daniel Pipes, Front Page Magazine, October 8, 2007

The Arab-Israeli conflict is often said, not just by extremists, to be the world’s most dangerous conflict – and, accordingly, Israel is judged the world’s most belligerent country.

For example, British prime minister Tony Blair told the U.S. Congress in July 2003 that “Terrorism will not be defeated without peace in the Middle East between Israel and Palestine. Here it is that the poison is incubated. Here it is that the extremist is able to confuse in the mind of a frighteningly large number of people the case for a Palestinian state and the destruction of Israel.”

This viewpoint leads many Europeans, among others, to see Israel as the most menacing country on earth.

But is this true? It flies in the face of the well-known pattern that liberal democracies do not aggress; plus, it assumes, wrongly, that the Arab-Israeli conflict is among the most costly in terms of lives lost.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Hey dude, you obviously are just a jew and strong supporter of israel to see the truth or just an islam hater. I will tell you and only tell you one time IF YOU THINK BY POSTING VERSES FROM THE QURAN YOU ARE PROVING ISLAM IS A VIOLENT RELIGION, TRY AGAIN. IF YOU WANT, WE CAN BOTH POST VERSES, I'LL POST FROM THE BIBLE AND TORAH AND YOU FROM THE QURAN. I guarantee if you do that, not only will you be easily defeated but you will also lose all credibility in the board. i would advise you to know what you are posting before you actually post , I CAN TELL THIS IS NOT YOUR WORK BUT SIMPLY A COPY AND PASTE MATERIAL. Like i said if you want we can post verses from the quran and the bible or torah and we'll see who comes out on top. It's people like you who are very ignorant, you have little to no knowledge of islam or the quran, and have no knowledge towards those verses you posted, or should i say the ones you simply copied and pasted.

Going forward, israel has been attacking palestine for what seems like forever, noone hears about an israeli army killing women, children, or whole families, but you do hear of every single muslim attack, why is that, perhaps because the jews own 96% of the worlds media. The actions that israel is involved in should result in israel being charged for war crimes, open your eyes and take you head out of your a$$. Don't be clueless, me and other posters on this thread are trying to explain to you that israel must be stopped, why can't you see that.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I personally think the use of WP in this manner is absolutly disgraceful, just as i think the use of depleted uranium in munitions is also horrific. Before i get slated im not saying that the palastinians are angels... far from it, there rockets are fired indiscriminatly and there use of suicide bombers is also wrong. BUT arnt we meant to set the examples, burning school children to the bone seems a little disproportionate, i mean does isreal not have enough of a deadly arsenal without having to resort to using these kind of destructive un ethical munitions?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukman2009
I personally think the use of WP in this manner is absolutly disgraceful, just as i think the use of depleted uranium in munitions is also horrific. Before i get slated im not saying that the palastinians are angels... far from it, there rockets are fired indiscriminatly and there use of suicide bombers is also wrong. BUT arnt we meant to set the examples, burning school children to the bone seems a little disproportionate, i mean does isreal not have enough of a deadly arsenal without having to resort to using these kind of destructive un ethical munitions?

Its psycological warfare on both sides. The atrocities are meant to cause fear in the other side. It has nothing to do with a weapons effectiveness. They want to scare the regular people into turning against its leaders.

They want the other side so scared that they will see to it that their leadersstop fighting so they wont have to endure anymore. The problem is this behavior only escalates the conflict.

Each side terrorizing the other is the way that war has always been fought.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
they should be expel from that area ... they need to go some place else

I mean. ... REALLY ... there are so much free space in this world ... get over their religion bull$%¨and get out of there man ...

why the US doesnt go there and take them out .... because they probably gave israel a lot of weapons and because they support this killing

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

You see that's a great point. If I came to your house and declared it mine and independent. Would you not fight back ?

WRONG... Jewish people have been living there for centuries...even longer than Arabs have... and in case you didn't know there was at one time another Israel nation which was won through war in that region a LONG time ago...

BTW, the Muslims who had converted into Islam began to wage wars all over the Middle East, and even in Europe to control the whole world, and to SUBMIT the whole world to Islam....

All the "great thriumps" of the Muslim nations were achieved by the other ethnic people the Muslin nations merged by force.... Such as the Assyrians, who are a different ethnic group than the Arabs...

The Middle East nations were not always Muslim nations...they were conquered and FORCED to submit to Islam...and all the knowledge of these different people were ROBBED by the Islamic nations and all this kowledge these different ethnic people of the Middle East had been attributed to have been discovered by the Islamic nations when that is NOT the truth.

The Arab Muslims were nomads who were always migrating from place to place... It was Muhammed who united them and ordered them to spread Islam by the sword everywhere they could, and that's what the Islamic extremists have been doing, and keep doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join