It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should be tried for war crimes

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The jews are far more important and respectable than the arabs will ever be.

This might be the most pathetic statement I have ever seen on ATS. You are no EarthCitizen, you are a parasite against all that is pure in the world.

Your view will be punished either in the life, or the next. I gurantee it.

AAC

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Why do more people agree with me then? Also, I posted sources to back up what I am saying, he has yet to. And the one source he posted was incorrect facts. Read the thread. All he said was rhetoric. But alas, I am sure you would be in that dark room with him twisting the facts to support the present day genocide.

I don't need to post my opinions from a dark room. I post them in your face and do not care if you like them or not! Only ignorance can develop from hidden agendas and dark rooms, as I am sure you already know that.

You want some friendly advice? Stop exaggerating "isreali aggression" and pay more attention to the big picture of THE MIDDLE EAST! Do you want arabs to control 100% or 95% of the total area? I made my choice and think its fair.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I don't need to post my opinions from a dark room. I post them in your face and do not care if you like them or not!

I'm glad you agree you only source opinions.

You want some friendly advice?

Sure.

Stop exaggerating "isreali aggression" and pay more attention to the big picture of THE MIDDLE EAST!

Israeli presence is half of the problem there. The fact that Israel wants to spread its border only exacerbates the volitile situation.

Do you want arabs to control 100% or 95% of the total area? I made my choice and think its fair.

I would rather have anyone in control outside of Israel's selfish interests.

AAC

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The jews are far more important and respectable than the arabs will ever be.

This might be the most pathetic statement I have ever seen on ATS. You are no EarthCitizen, you are a parasite against all that is pure in the world.

Your view will be punished either in the life, or the next. I gurantee it.

AAC

Ahem!

Punished for being slightly baised? Are you not baised yourself???

Israeli presence is half of the problem there. The fact that Israel wants to spread its border only exacerbates the volitile situation.

If the arabs were not so greedy as to allow israel the right to exist then we wouldn't be having this discussion, nor would people be dying on either side.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Israel tried for war crimes, yes. If it were any other country they would be as, its a failsafe method of keeping murderous child killing ideals in check.

Before any of the usual suspects come at me with yells of "Jew hater" I am. The imprisonment and murder of innocent children in Gaza was and is hatefull.

Its people like me who yearn to see retribution for those kids that will eventually see those who stifle human life in such a barbaric way being brought to justice.

Respects

[edit on 25-1-2010 by captiva]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Give Israel the right to exist? Your asking for their approval? Did Israel ask for theirs before they stole land, destroyed palestinian neighborhoods and displaced hundred's of thousands of locals as they expanded their territory? Perhaps the arabs would be more forgiving had they been consulted in the first place.

And try to absorb this quote...

1 million arabs are not worth the finger nail of one Jew. - Ariel Shannon

Now when you have a leader of a country saying that about their neighbor, what kind of respect can you expect in return?

AAC

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Give Israel the right to exist? Your asking for their approval? Did Israel ask for theirs before they stole land, destroyed palestinian neighborhoods and displaced hundred's of thousands of locals as they expanded their territory? Perhaps the arabs would be more forgiving had they been consulted in the first place.

Now when you have a leader of a country saying that about their neighbor, what kind of respect can you expect in return?

AAC

Actions speak louder than words!

While Ariel Sharon exaggerated the truth it still does not add any credibility to the low class performance some palestinian arabs stope to get their point across. They have been fighting a losing battle for over half a century and need to accept defeat and move on.

Move to syria, jordan, egypt or wherever else they want, AND LEAVE ISRAEL FOR THE JEWS! For the tenth time I will say arabs already control 95% of all the middle east so why be greedy and ask for 100%? That my friend is the real question.....no honest individual can avoid asking it!

And as for the jews asking permission from the arabs to settle there its almost laughable given the fact that most jews BOUGHT THE LAND from the palestinians when they arrived enmasse. The forcefull evictions came later and were not many.

The jews have made many concessions during this period while the arabs have made none. In my honest opinion they are now paying the price of over-complacency. As the saying goes, when you start a conflict you better finish it or the losing side will eventually re-organise and destroy you.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

How would you like it if a few intrusive rich people came to your town, where your family has lived for years, and bought a few acres. Then they started to buy more, then they began to squat and claim land that no one could aggressively gain back. Then those intrusive people built buildings and renamed your town something else and claimed your holy city as their capital? Also, they managed to get state authorities to back their expansion and funded them with money and weapons to fight off your family?

You know what, forget it, you've already revealed your position. Arabs get out and leave it for the Jews.

Israel deserves every bad thing that comes to them. I hope for safe shelter for those Israelis that disapprove of expansion and sympathize with their neighbors.

AAC

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
As captured on an Israeli video documentary produced in 1998, a "Sesame Street"-like children's program called the "Children's Club" -- complete with puppet shows, songs, Mickey Mouse and other characters -- focused on inculcating intense hatred of Jews and a passion for engaging in and celebrating violence against them in a perpetual "jihad" until the day the Israeli flags come down from above "Palestinian land" and the Palestinian flag is raised.

An Israeli documentary . . .
In other words a Mossad propaganda piece starring Israeli actors.

Palestinian children throwing rocks at an Israeli military vehicle.

And it looked just like the vehicle the soldiers who shot their relatives and stole their organs drove the week before.

In one song on the "Children's Club," very young children are shown singing songs about wanting to become "suicide warriors" and to take up "a machine gun" to direct "violence, anger, anger, anger" against Israelis.

During the show, which features children aged 4-10, one young boy sings, "When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber." Afterward, other children stand to call for "Jihad! Holy war to the end against the Zionist enemy."

Right . . .
And how do you tell the difference between an Israeli actor and a Palestinian actor?

In another segment, a boy who appears to be no more than 8 or 9 years old chants: "My patience has run out. All Arab existence cries for revenge" against the Jews in Israel.

And I'm the Virgin Mary because my son played the part of Jesus in a school play.

On March 16, 2004, Palestinian terrorists associated with Yasser Arafats Fatah group tricked a 12-year-old boy into carrying a large bomb in his school bag into a checkpoint near Nablus. Abdullah Quran's life was saved only because a cell phone rigged to detonate the 13-pound bomb failed to set off the explosive at the checkpoint as it had been designed to do. The border guard heard the cell phone and opened the bag.

I'm sure a 12 year old would know the difference between Palestinins and Mossad-employed Jews from Palestine . . .
Israel has to manufacture such incidents to justify their sadistic aggression toward Palestinians.
- Ever wonder why "suicide bombers" in Israel pick the poorest areas containing the most non-jews for their bombings?
A real suicide bomber would want a worthwhile target to spend his life on.

What makes me sick is people that think they have it all figured out so that they can point that finger. Again point it where it needs pointing at the assholes who perpetuate this crap and its not just israel its all of them.

What makes me sick is people that support an arrogant state run by lying terrorists, which has committed false flags all around the world and was involved in instigating, (and "observing",) 9/11.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

AAC

Whos Ariel Shannon do you mean Ariel Sharon because quite frankly i dont care what this shannon person has to say.

Secondly your sources are still wrong this qoute was by a rabbi
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." --Rabbi Ya'acov Perin in his eulogy at the funeral of mass murderer Dr. Baruch Goldstein.

Oh and by the way hes not an Israeli either but i guess you didnt know that either huh.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

My mistake, so many hateful quotes from that guy... Let me rephrase...

“Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care.” - Ariel Sharon

“Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial.” - Ariel Sharon

“I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him.” - Ariel Sharon

Are those good enough for you? Disgrace. Justice will be served.

AAC

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

“Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care.” - Ariel Sharon

“Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial.” - Ariel Sharon

“I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him.” - Ariel Sharon

AAC

No its not again false information from websites with an agenda he said no such things. these quotes were supposedly from an interview that never actually occurred. You case isnt holding up weel you must do better.

The Interview of Oz with Ariel Sharon was reportedly published in the Israeli daily Davar, Dec.17, 1982 and reported by the Independent Media Centre, the Islamic Association for Palestine, The Voices of Palestine and several other sites.

Hollander claimed that the interview came from Oz's book In the Land of Israel. Hollander wrote, "Amos Oz never met nor interviewed Sharon. In fact, the so-called “interview” was a literary device taken from Oz's book In the Land of Israel. In the English version, the interviewee's identity is not revealed, and is referred to as Z (Flamingo/Fontana 1983)."

so these quotes are highly suspect as well. But i will throw you a bone what alot of people dont know about Sharon.

Sharon fought for the Haganah, politely described as part of the "underground" that helped create the Jewish state in 1948.

Often overlooked is that the Haganah and its offshoots, Irgun Zvai
Leumi and the Stern Gang, once were considered terrorist
organizations that bombed Arab bus stops, attacked Arab villages and
killed quite a few Britons in fighting to end the British Mandate of
Palestine.

So was he really any different then Hamas is now? Bottom line is both sides have committed crimes both sides have hatred and both sides are fighting for land they believe is theres. so tell me whats the solution? Whos right whos wrong? this is why the conflicts still going those questions cant be answered.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
For the tenth time I will say arabs already control 95% of all the middle east so why be greedy and ask for 100%? That my friend is the real question.....no honest individual can avoid asking it!

True. It is bigger than Israel/Palestine. It is ofcourse a religious issue. What religion are the Palestinians? What does that religion require?

This point must be contemplated regardless. I do not think Israel has long though...

Around 25% of the children in Israel today were born to Muslim parents. The Muslim population is mostly young: 42% of Muslims are children under the age of 15, compared with 26% of the Jewish population. According to forecasts, the Muslim population will grow to over 2,000,000 people, or 24-26% of the population within the next 15 years.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Bottom line is both sides have committed crimes both sides have hatred and both sides are fighting for land they believe is theres.

Nice bottom line. Thanks for telling us what any fifth grader could of.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

How would you like it if a few intrusive rich people came to your town, where your family has lived for years, and bought a few acres. Then they started to buy more, then they began to squat and claim land that no one could aggressively gain back. Then those intrusive people built buildings and renamed your town something else and claimed your holy city as their capital? Also, they managed to get state authorities to back their expansion and funded them with money and weapons to fight off your family?

I have been wronged many times in the past, either by fate or poor decisions. Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it other than pick up the pieces and move on with your life.

Do you think palestinians are the only people that got a raw deal? Haha, you must be an ignorant person indeed....

You know what, forget it, you've already revealed your position. Arabs get out and leave it for the Jews.

Indeed that is what I believe.

Israel deserves every bad thing that comes to them. I hope for safe shelter for those Israelis that disapprove of expansion and sympathize with their neighbors.

AAC

If the rich arabs in dubai or the saudi royal family had a good heart they would have built big palaces for the palestinians and they would be living like kings.

Instead they encourage them to keep going so they can use the "cancer" propaganda against israel to keep islam "strong" and "healthy".

Who, "my friend" deserves everything bad coming to them? The "evil" zionists who want a home for the jewish people or the rich, selfish emirates driving lamborghinis in the desert??

Hmmm.......

[edit on 27-1-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

AAC

One must ask, WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE QUOTES FROM

Do you make them up as you go to justify your hatred for the jews or do you take them out of context and twist them?

Pathetic!!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

so many hateful quotes from that guy...

Just slightly more disgusting than what usually floats around here, these are all false quotes. Some people are so filled with prejudice and hatred they’ll believe any absurd Muslim propaganda and vicious lies on White Supremacist sites.

www.camera.org...

“Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel..."

Source given: Ariel Sharon in an interview with Amos Oz, Davar, Dec. 17, 1982

The source is found on Arab propaganda and Marxist Web sites. It gained credibility when Rocky Mountain News international editor, Holger Jensen, included it in an April 2002 column attacking Israeli Prime Minister Sharon. Four days later, Jensen was forced to recant, admitting he had “made a grievous error in not verifying the authenticity of 20-year-old quotes attributed to Ariel Sharon.” And shortly after that, Jensen “resigned to pursue other interests.”

In fact, Amos Oz has confirmed that he never met nor interviewed Sharon. The so-called “interview” was a literary device taken from Oz's book In the Land of Israel.In the English version, the interviewee's identity is not revealed, and is referred to as Z (Flamingo/Fontana 1983). Apparently, Palestinian propagandists substituted Sharon's name for Z in the Davar interview. The description of Z does not fit Sharon, and at one point Z himself refers to Sharon, Begin and General Eitan.

Summary: Quote from an anonymous character in book is falsely attributed to Ariel Sharon.

---

“I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian…”

Syndicated Columnist Georgie Anne Geyer Uses Fabricated Sharon Quote

In a May 10, 2002 column (“Now Isn’t the Time for Bush League Moves”), nationally-syndicated columnist Georgie Anne Geyer included bogus and inflammatory allegations against Prime Minister Sharon and Israel’s supporters in America.

First, she wrote:

In fact, it [American support for Israel’s actions] led Prime Minister Sharon to tell his Cabinet recently, “I control America.”

CAMERA conducted extensive Nexis and Internet searches, and found that no mainstream news organization reported as true the fabricated quotation.

The hoax originated with an October 3, 2001 press release from the pro-Hamas group, the Islamic Association for Palestine. It said:

An acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres during which Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying “don’t worry about American pressure, we control America.”

Notably, in the same press release, the direct quotation “we control America” changed to “we the Jewish people control America.”

[...]

CAMERA notified Geyer’s editors that the Sharon “quote” originated on a pro-Hamas website (the Islamic Association for Palestine), and that it had not been corroborated by any reputable media organization. CAMERA also pointed out that IAP’s alleged source, a report on Israel radio, is apparently fictional.

---

“I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian…”

Source given: Ariel Sharon in an interview with General Ouze Merham in 1956

This quote was found on hundreds of Arab Web sites, and indeed, seems to be a staple of anti-Israel propaganda. It cannot be found, however, in any text book, news article, or published record, nor is there any mention or record of a General Ouze Merham anywhere else. (Another giveaway is that the term “Palestinian” was not in use in 1956. It only came into vogue in the 1960's.)

Student columnist Mariam Sobh used the quote in her December 11, 2003 Daily Illinicolumn, but later had to apologize.

Summary: Fabricated quote, fabricated source.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Palestinians have been sending missiles and shells into Israel trying to kill people there. Israel retaliates.

Meanwhile in the Sudan a Muslim regime enacted a systematic genoicide of the poorer blacks in the country's Darfur region which contains oil resources.

Something approaching half a million have been murdered, raped, starved by this program. The government actually sends Arab militias called janjaweed to make sure the maximum number of homes are burned to the ground and people are brutally murdered to further intimidate them.

OF course on ATS this isn't a concern, neither are the hundreds of thousands of government sanctioned murders in the Congo and elsewhere.

On ATS the only concern is to find reasons to criticize Jews and Israel.

IT has been suggested that apart from the ignorant racists that swamp this forum, there are people actually being paid specifically to foment Jew hatred.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by mmiichael]

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with what the OP had suggested, and what many other, including our JEWISH brothers and sisters (Goldstone is jewish) have also suggested. The point here is the leaders of israel, not the israeli people or jews and /or their supporters, who give marching orders to the IDF and their other military organizations, have knowingly committed and ordered war crimes. ALSO, the palestinian resistance has committed war crimes, perhaps not as severe as the alleged israeli's, but nevertheless, this issue is serious and warrants both internal and external, transparent, honest, unbiased and fair investigating.
I have read many of your post and you are always quick to come to the leaders of Israel's defense and rather than giving a rational and informative counter response/argument, you switch the subject to something such as how every criticism of israel is anti semitic. And your response about how people get paid to post "anti jewish" material on here, well, we know the old saying "the guilty dog barks first."

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Just slightly more disgusting than what usually floats around here, these are all false quotes. Some people are so filled with prejudice and hatred they’ll believe any absurd Muslim propaganda and vicious lies on White Supremacist sites.

www.camera.org...

[edit on 27-1-2010 by mmiichael]

Now why would someone cite a fraud source who was caught running a covert propaganda operation for Israel. They were trying to run a "army" on wikipedia who can change articles to favor Israel. And you are citing that source to make your claim..pretty sad! Discredits your credibility even further. Just incase you are not aware of what I am talking about;

EI exclusive: a pro-Israel group's plan to rewrite history on Wikipedia

[edit on 19-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If the Palestinians had focussed on building their own society fifty years ago instead of trying to claw their land back, they could have had ten democratically elected presidents and a proper seat at the UN. The trickiest negotiations in the region would be re-uniting Israel and Palestine into a free trade zone. Granted, that would have been easier if they hadn't been forced into miserable refugee camps by their ARAB NEIGHBORS. If Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt so love their poor Muslim brethren, why didn't they grant them some of their own land and help them build on it? Because Nasser's Pan-Arabism needed the Palestinians to be miserable victims to provide a pretext for his "unaligned" cold war hegemony. That didn't work out too well. Now Iran is feeding off Palestinian misery towards its own ends. The Palestinians need to figure out who their true enemies are, and if they take a cold hard look at history-- real history-- they might be very surprised. There is a conspiracy out there. It's just not the one they've been brainwashed to think it is. Technically, this is probably off target, but the issue on these threads is never really what the title says it is, is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join