It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should be tried for war crimes

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Someone on the Internet says so.

The old saying, if one person has a problem with you it could be that persons problem. But if many have a problem with with you... its you. Where are your supporters? They are absent because so is your logic. You do not reference anything but conjecture. You say, have you read this, or do you know that, but you don't source anything, you just say worthless words that have no support by facts.

I find reading comprehension pretty low here. About 3-400 words max before you lose your readers.

You are truly delusional. You are a lost cause.

You may have missed an observation in the previous message - discussing complexities of Middle East history, international politics, Muslim world foreign policy etc - difficult in this environment.

You didn't say anything, you just mention bullet points of 'did you knows.' But you didn't post the 'knows.' You just asked if others read your bullet points. You truly are delusional. The floor is your to prove me wrong.

Sort of like trying to have a philosophy debate at a skinhead meeting.

Worthless.

AAC

[edit on 23-1-2010 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation]

The old saying, if one person has a problem with you it could be that persons problem. But if many have a problem with with you... its you.

Form someone who uses every catchphrase in the hatred hand book "stole land" "Israeli atrocities" "Evil Zionists" - critique from you I consider a compliment.

I don't see any depth of insight on the subjects you claim knowledge of.

Do you know the specifics and rationale of the Intifadah? Why the Palestinians decided to go on the rampage they did begging for retaliation?

Exactly how can Israel steal land from someone who doesn't own it? Why aren't they at war with Jordan, aka the Palestinian homeland? Jordan seized it from the British. They refuse to allow Palestinians citizenship no matter how long they lived in the country. You do know why the Jordanians hate their fellow Palestinians, don't you?

Were the so-called Palestinians dealing with an Arab country, believe me the 'problem' would just have been an historical footnote long ago.

I recommend reading up on the subject something by historians not hate mongers before pulling out the outrage & indignation rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Why are you so off topic , the thread is Irael should be tried for War Crimes.

I know you purposely wouldn't de-rail sir.

So back to the thread at hand.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Here we go again, do you know of his, do you know of that? Yes all of it, shall I summarize so you can move back to the point?

Shall I talk about how Jordan and Palestine have always had tension? Not too different from GOP and DEMS in Washington. Jordan being a monarchy with Hussain saw the threat of having the minority (Jordans) ruling the makority (Palestinians) and made many concessions to live in peace with their neighbors living within their borders. It was not until Israel and the settlers began pushing back on the Palestinians and their homeland that began to grow heavier tensions in the region. This caused many PLO to fight against Israel from within the borders of Jordan where they were pushed, threatening to disrupt the peace agreements that Israel and Hussain had established. Arafat rose to power with fatah because he was seen as a brute force challenging Israel's atrocious acts as they expanded their borders.

I could go on... but all that history does not justify Israel egregious acts. Nor do they justify oppressing the Palestinians. Nor do they justify humiliating the Palestinains, restricting their movement, rationing their food and medicine, confining them to their prison apartment buildings, striking schools and Mosques where they are being told to take refuge from said bombs.

You are ridiculously bias and your viewpoint is pathetic. Do not question my knowledge of history when you refuse to see how the affects of the timeline led to this horrible situation.

AAC

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
You are ridiculously bias and your viewpoint is pathetic. Do not question my knowledge of history when you refuse to see how the affects of the timeline led to this horrible situation.

Yadda yadda yadda. Won't even bother to respond to the same distortions that is now called "The Narrative" Arabs victims of Jews. Ignore what really happened.

Online years ago an anonymous pester sent this now classic reply to one of the thousands of anti-Israel trolls that swamp the Internet.

I took the liberty of editing out a couple points here for brevity.

Recommended reading.

www.urbandictionary.com...

1. Are you aware that the Disputed Territories never belonged to the “Palestinians” and only came into Israeli possession as a result of the 1967 six day war in which Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon all massed forces at Israel’s border in order to “push the Jews into the sea”. The Arabs lost and Israel took control of the land. Do you agree that there is justice that Israel, who as far back as 1948 has always sought peace with her far larger neighbors, should live in prosperity - making the desert bloom - while the residents of 19 adjacent Arab countries who are blessed with far more land as well as oil wealth live in perpetual filth and poverty?

Did you know that the “Palestinians” could have had their own country as far back as 1948 had they accepted the UN sponsored partition plan which gave Israel AND the Palestinians a countries of their own on land which Jews had lived on for thousands of years? The Arabs rejected the UN offer and went to war with the infant Israeli nation. The Arabs lost and have been whining about it ever since.

3. Can you tell us ANY Arab country which offers Jews the right to be citizens, vote, own property, businesses, be a part of the government or have ANY of the rights which Israeli Arabs enjoy? Any Arab country which gives those rights to Christians?

4. Since as many Jews (approximately 850,000) were kicked out of Arab countries as were Arabs who left present day Israel (despite being literally begged to stay), why should Arabs be permitted to return to Israel if Jews aren’t allowed to set foot in Arab countries? Can you explain why Arabs can worship freely in Israel but Jews would certainly be hung from street lamps after having their intestines devoured by an Arab mob if they so much as entered an Arab country?

5. Israel resettled and absorbed all of the Jews from Arab countries who wished to become Israelis. Why haven’t any Arab countries offered to resettle Arabs who were displaced from Israel, leaving them to rot for 60 years in squalid refugee camps? And why are those refugee camps still there? Could it be that the billions of dollars that the UNWRA has sent there goes to terrorist groups like Hamas, Islamic Jihad, El Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, or Hezbollah? How did Yasser Arafat achieve his billions in wealth? Why aren’t these funds distributed for humanitarian use?

6. Did you know that the Arabs in the disputed territories (conquered by Israel in the 1967 war which was started by Arabs) and who are not Israelis already have two countries right now? And that they are called Egypt and Jordan?

7. If your complaint is about the security fence which Israel is finally building in the Disputed Territories, are you aware that it is built solely to keep the “brave” Arab terrorists out so that they can no longer self detonate on buses, in dining halls or pizzerias and kill Jewish grandmothers and schoolchildren? Why are the Arabs so brave when they target unarmed civilians but even when they outnumber their opponents they get their asses kicked all the way to Mecca when they are faced with Jewish soldiers?

8. Please explain why you are so concerned about Arabs, who possess 99% of the land in this region and are in control of the world’s greatest natural resource, which literally flows out of the ground? Can’t their brother Muslims offer some of the surplus land and nature’s riches to the “Palestinians”? Or is it true that Arabs are willing to die right down to the last “Palestinian”?

9. Why do you not exhibit the same level of concern for say, people in Saudi Arabia who are beheaded, subject to amputation, stoning, honor killing etc.? What about women who are denied any semblance of basic civil rights, including the right not to be treated as property for the entertainment and abuse of her father, brothers, or husbands? What about the Muslims in Sudan and Egypt who are still enslaved, or the women there whose genitalia are barbarically cut off? How about the oppression of Shiites by Sunnis, the gassing of the Kurds by Iraq, or the massacre of “Palestinians” by Jordan (Black September)? Why doesn’t this concern you?

10. Did you ever stop to wonder how much better off everyone in the region would be if Arabs stopped trying to kill Jews and destroy Israel? What would happen if the Israelis gave up their weapons and disarmed? Would they live to see the next day? But what would happen if the Arabs completely disarmed? You know the answer: They would all be AT PEACE! And if there is no war to rile them up, the Arabs would be forced to look at their own repressive, pre-medieval societies. Why would they want to do that when there are Jews to kill?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

yada yada yada

more of the same

Please follow the thread

How Israel should be tried for warcrimes sir.

This is 2nd time I asked you to be on topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

There so many fallacies in those post I don't know where to start...

First the Arabs did not start the war of 1967.

On June 5, 1967, Israel launched a preemptive attack on Egypt.[13] The Arab countries denied planning to attack Israel, and asserted that Israel's strike was not preemptive but an unwarranted and illegal act of aggression.[14] Jordan, which had signed a mutual defence treaty with Egypt on May 30, then attacked western Jerusalem and Netanya.[15][16][17]

A little glimpse into your beloved Israel's ideology...

Nine years later, Moshe Dayan, the Israeli defense minister at the time of the war, stated in an interview not published until 1997 that Israeli policy on the Syrian border between 1949 and 1967 consisted of "snatching bits of territory and holding on to it until the enemy despairs and gives it to us." About events on the Israeli-Syrian border he said:[43][44][45][46]

The full interview quote... Absorb this truth.

After all, I know how at least 80 percent of the clashes there started. In my opinion, more than 80 percent, but let's talk about 80 percent. It went this way: We would send a tractor to plow some area where it wasn't possible to do anything, in the demilitarized area, and knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot. If they didn't shoot, we would tell the tractor to advance farther, until in the end the Syrians would get annoyed and shoot. And then we would use artillery and later the air force also, and that's how it was. I did that, and Laskov and Czera did that, and Yitzhak did that, but it seemed to me that the person who most enjoyed these games was Dado. We thought that we could change the lines of the ceasefire accords by military actions that were less than war. That is, to seize some territory and hold it until the enemy despairs and gives it to us.

This one is my favorite...

Can you explain why Arabs can worship freely in Israel but Jews would certainly be hung from street lamps after having their intestines devoured by an Arab mob if they so much as entered an Arab country?

To this day Jews live in arab countries. In countries like Iran (wipe israel off map) Jews have a place in Parliament. This is ignorant rhetoric you are sourcing.

And my favorite deceptive assertion by Israel is their claim that Arabs attack their borders and settlements. This is a deceptive cycle perpetrated by Israel. They steal land and bomb establishments, then Arabs retaliate, then Israel vamps up their next attack, citing terrorism from Arabs as their cause, and so on and so on.

You either don't get it, or you don't want to get it. But it is definitely one of the two.

And YES, Israel should be tried for war crimes, based on their own admissions.

AAC

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

OK arrange it. But of course you'll first want to book long overdue Iran for their war crimes during it's Holy War - right.

Terrible, shocking crimes - killing their own children.

We mustn't let these injustices go unpunished.

Why aren't there anguished thread about that?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

OK arrange it. But of you'll first book long overdue Iran for it's war crimes during it's Holy War - right. Terrible, shocking crimes - killing their own children.

Why isn't there a thread about that?

We mustn't let injustices go unpunished.

Always the deflection MM

really sir , try to stay on topic

Israel war crimes against humanity.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Very true!!! I agree! However, this thread is merely about Israel. If you make a thread of anything other country's atrocities, I will agree wholeheartedly. I am not a hater of Jews, it is their regime and zionistic ideology which I despise.

I hate washington DC and the industrial military complex with has hijacked our country in the name of fear. However, I am still a loving American.

AAC

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

OK arrange it. But of course you'll first want to book long overdue Iran for their war crimes during it's Holy War - right.

Terrible, shocking crimes - killing their own children.

We mustn't let these injustices go unpunished.

Why aren't there anguished thread about that?

Do you get away with deflection on the more serious forums you frequent ?

How about you give us a link to them so we can find out ... or was that just more mm bs

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This thread is pointless. Venting outrage on an internet forum does not help anyone in Palestine. They are a world away. Token condemnation serves no-one but the conscience.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Actually it is not pointless, we discuss here to debate and hear others point of view. I myself learned a lot from these forums about Space, Geo-Politics, Religion etc. Many new people who join forums also learn about subjects if they are interested in it. Why you yourself are here? Are you not here to share knowledge? It's upto person how they utilise that knowledge ahead.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I agree, and that's fine. My point is that sitting at your computer comfortably thousands of miles away, righteously condemning the inhumane treatment of the Palestinians, helps NO-ONE. This crusade on internet forums is toothless and pathetic. Debate here changes nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

It changes lot of things....people get new news, ideas and share it with their surrounding people. Which further get's shared. That's how awareness is brought. When people are aware they ask their Govt. and question them. That's how Govt. policies changes when they see change in people's mood.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Well... I would like to live in your world.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Dark Ghost

It would work more inyoir favor to make a palpable point when you post such a graphic look at geography. Though I am not sure what you mean by it. If you're trying to illistrate the size of region and how little Jews are asking for as a homeland, you are late. They do not deserve anything while they use oppression as their military and psycological weapon of choice.

AAC

Thanks for making it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR who the hate mongers are.

If I was the Israeli PM I would have declared war on palestine and gaza a long time ago and gotten what rightly belongs to those people. The jews are far more important and respectable than the arabs will ever be.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What I find most hypocritical in all those "evil, genocidal" anti-zionist posts is that they falsely assume that the holy crusades are all over and done with.

They are NOT! Muslims still dislike christians and christians still dislike muslims but in a more subtle/underground way. That is the primary reason we have terrorism. Muslims do not want to be 2nd after christians and they are going to use every trick they can to become 1st.

I am not saying all terrorism is real though. 9-11 was either allowed to happen or made to appear as a muslim sponsored event so the military-industrial complex in europe and america could continue spending billions without people making a big fuss.

However, the terrorism in israel is VERY REAL! "Desperate" palestinians and mislead gazans do blow themselves up on a frequent basis with the hope of making israel theirs' and subjugating all the jews. The jews need to resist and expand their territory to include all the "palestinian" and gaza territory. Arabs have no business within israel unless they are willing to become israeli citizens, that is my opinion!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Someone on the Internet says so.

The old saying, if one person has a problem with you it could be that persons problem. But if many have a problem with with you... its you. Where are your supporters? They are absent because so is your logic. You do not reference anything but conjecture. You say, have you read this, or do you know that, but you don't source anything, you just say worthless words that have no support by facts.

I support him 100% because unlike you he tries to make sense.

He does not have to be unbiased anymore than you do, yet gives people the benefit of doubt and explains *why things are the way they are* to anyone willing to listen. A lot of people do not want to listen because they think they already know everything. Sometimes talking to a wall is more fun!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I support him 100% because unlike you he tries to make sense.

Why do more people agree with me then? Also, I posted sources to back up what I am saying, he has yet to. And the one source he posted was incorrect facts. Read the thread. All he said was rhetoric. But alas, I am sure you would be in that dark room with him twisting the facts to support the present day genocide.

He does not have to be unbiased anymore than you do

I am. But thank you for confirning that he is not.

yet gives people the benefit of doubt and explains *why things are the way they are* to anyone willing to listen.

Um... people listened and disagreed because they are smart enough to fact check.

A lot of people do not want to listen because they think they already know everything.

Like you. And I understand you were conditioned to believe this.

Sometimes talking to a wall is more fun!

Not really.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join