It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should be tried for war crimes

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
b)relocated to the country of their choice while israel and the receiving country split the cost.

3)Future terrorists will be tried as israeli citizens on an individual basis, much like in any other country. Race and religious affiliation will have no bearing in a criminal court.

You mean like create a new Israel by relocating to different area..no thanks.
Second line.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The history of how Israel came into being has been done to death on ATS, so I'm not going to go over it again.

From the day the state was created in 1948 till now the LEADERS of the state have pushed the boundaries and even now insist on building settlements in occupied territory.

Its quite clear to any outside observer that what they are doing is wrong and illegal. For me that is not up for debate.

It is not Jews that are driving this, and I have never blamed Jews for it. The blame lies with Zionists, many of whom do not even live in Isreal.

Others benifit from the zionist policies as well... Radical muslims love it... if you want to drum up support all you have to do it remind your followers of the zionist evil program and hey presto several volunteers will step forward to blow themselves up for you... great eh.

Now imagine if the zionists dissappeared tomorrow ... how would the radical muslims continue to exist ? their job would be done.

Thats not going to happen, but my point is that violence breeds violence, and so long as Israel with its great power and influence continues to mistreat and demonise powerless Palestinians they are storing up trouble for Jews in Isreal.

Put it this way, if ever American support for Israel wanes, the rich Zionists will be the first to high tail back to America, it will be the poor Jews left to face the music.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

My solution would be for the Jews in Isreal to call for their own leaders to be tried for war crimes. They should also demand that the Gazza blockade should end and the illegal settlements should be dismantled.

This would send a massive message to everyone that finally the state of Israel was going to treat Muslims, Arabs and especially Palestinians with equality.

Same rights for voting, same rights to ownership of property, same rights period. Plus compensation to those who have lost out.

Ordinary Jews should throw out the zionists and become the saviours of the palestinians.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

The history of how Israel came into being has been done to death on ATS, so I'm not going to go over it again.

From the day the state was created in 1948 till now the LEADERS of the state have pushed the boundaries and even now insist on building settlements in occupied territory.

The falsified history of Israel has been pushed here.

After the failed war attempts by the Arab League to eliminate it, Israel had control of British Mandates areas and the Egyptian Sinai. After negotiations for peace, areas twice the size of the current Israeli boundaries were returned to Egypt and Jordan. Then add Gaza, a British Mandate Egypt seized initially. Israel tried to return it to the Egyptians - but they refused it. It was voluntarily returned to the Palestinians. So in fact, by choice, the area controlled by Israel has continued to shrink over the past half century.

And let's not forget these settlements are in a non-sovereign territory. The British controlled it for decades. Jordan seized it and occupied it for decades. It does not belong to any Muslim nation and hasn't in a century.

So who is distorting history here?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It sure looks like Israel has been shrinking...

AAC

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

It sure looks like Israel has been shrinking...

It sure looks like you swallow any BS anyone throws out anywhere.

These phony maps do not represent actual data. Just for starters Arab landowners sold large tracts of land to Jews as far back as the 19th Century during the Ottoman Empire. The mapmaker forgot about that among other things. He also hasn't figured out what the West Bank is. A British territory with no designated sovereignty - which Jordan illegally occupied for a couple decades.

Check an actual history book sometime instead of online hate inciting disinformation. You might learn something.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I am sorry, but you are delusional. Are you saying Israelis have not been stealing land illegally for the last thirty years?

Also...

Most land purchases between the late 1880s and the 1930s were located in the coastal plain area, including “Acre to the North and Rehovoth to the South, the Esdraelon (Jezreel) and Jordan Valleys and to the lesser extent in Galilee”.[1]

One small region was the focus of land purchasing. And the British put a stop to further land purchases during the time.

Don't get upset that your supporting the side that is in the wrong. Truth will come out, and repercussion will one day fall upon the regime. Mark my words.

AAC

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I am sorry, but you are delusional. Are you saying Israelis have not been stealing land illegally for the last thirty years?

Also...

Most land purchases between the late 1880s and the 1930s were located in the coastal plain area, including “Acre to the North and Rehovoth to the South, the Esdraelon (Jezreel) and Jordan Valleys and to the lesser extent in Galilee”.[1]

One small region was the focus of land purchasing. And the British put a stop to further land purchases during the time.

Don't get upset that your supporting the side that is in the wrong. Truth will come out, and repercussion will one day fall upon the regime. Mark my words.

Thanks for the warning Grim Reaper. I assume you have a mask and costume on.

You of course are clueless about the subjects you try to discuss.

For starters, do you have the documentation of various 99 year leasehold arrangements? A standard British circumvention of property sales restrictions. How much do you know about the Christian population component of the Palestinian Mandate? The huge biblical tourism industry? The Jewish clearance of malaria in the coastal region that made immigration possible. The largely undocumented influx of tens of thousands of extra-legal Arab migrant workers 1920-40. People who if they came as late as 1946-7 were told they could call themselves Palestinians.

And about a thousand other components of history.

Have you looked at census figures, British colonial records, land registrations, historical accounts, biographies, testimonies?

That's how historians put together information.

Googling up something attempting to supports some argument is not research. 12 year old kids do that for school reports. It doesn't make them experts on a subject.

You guys should learn how to read books, many books on a subject. That's where actual knowledge comes from. Not accumulating online factoids and anecdotes.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

The pattern in mmiichael is that anything that doesn't support his rhetorical viewpoint is 'pseudo' misinformation. In his mind, there is no factual, opposing viewpoint as anything opposing his viewpoint is fiction, literally anything and everything. Ironically he claims to be objective.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass_Eyed_Max
The pattern in mmiichael is that anything that doesn't support his rhetorical viewpoint is 'pseudo' misinformation. In his mind, there is no factual, opposing viewpoint as anything opposing his viewpoint is fiction, literally anything and everything. Ironically he claims to be objective.

The pattern is the same endlessly recycled BS has been floated around for so long some people actually believe it.

You're just not used to it being called on.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
if that house originally belonged to me, whats the problem using molotov bombs to get u out.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if that house originally belonged to me, whats the problem using molotov bombs to get u out.

The house didn't originally belong to the Arabs now trying to claim it.
The same Arabs got every house on the block. The whole neighbourhood in fact.

They're just pissed off there's one house standing that isn't theirs.

Read a history book sometime.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I am impresessed. You literally said a whole bunch without really saying anything at all. You painted an elegant brushstroke of words across your reply without effforing to disprove the facts pit forth. As another poster said. Your rational has been grounded out as you've been conditioned to disprove all point concerning your bias. You are lost within your contaminated thought process, and I realize you can't even believe it yourself. I bet soon you will begin to question the validity of my words.
AAC

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I am impresessed. You literally said a whole bunch without really saying anything at all. You painted an elegant brushstroke of words across your reply without effforing to disprove the facts pit forth. As another poster said. Your rational has been grounded out as you've been conditioned to disprove all point concerning your bias. You are lost within your contaminated thought process, and I realize you can't even believe it yourself. I bet soon you will begin to question the validity of my words.

I spend hours every week discussing issues with serious minded people, many of whom are based in the Middle East or originally from there.

This is a kiddie forum. I've posted hard data and analysis on many threads. It routinely gets dismissed in favour of some online hate site disinfo and wonky factoids.

These threads are created to heap scorn on Jews. People creating them to get points or flags or stars or whatever the scoring system is on this site.

The serious people around here interested in exchange of insights and information just U2U each other. The open forum doesn't work for information exchange. Too many adolescent trolls repeating the same malign rhetoric. "They stole the land" "It's genocide" "Big Bad Evil Zionists" and on and on and on.

It's become just the sandbox.

A lot of of just post here now for laughs. See how many feathers we can ruffle on the chicken ranch.

Sorry, that's the way it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00ab63ba7688.jpg[/atsimg]

You know, you are right. Israel is greedy and expanding at the expense of everyone else. See when you have a picture that places this issue of "Stolen Land" in a geographical context, the argument that Israelis are greedy land thieves starts to weaken.

How about we do a complex analysis of the how those countries surrounding Israel came to be and acquired the land they now possess?

[edit on 22/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

It would work more inyoir favor to make a palpable point when you post such a graphic look at geography. Though I am not sure what you mean by it. If you're trying to illistrate the size of region and how little Jews are asking for as a homeland, you are late. They do not deserve anything while they use oppression as their military and psycological weapon of choice.

AAC

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

More of the same nothing. Don't you see, you speak In private because you have all been indoctrinated the same. You don't question each others methods, you empower each others points. Those who do not self examine with the I tent of finding fault are destined to repeat their mistakes.

AAC

[edit on 22-1-2010 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

you speak In private because you have all been indoctrinated the same. You don't question each others methods, you empower each others points. Those who do not self examine with the I tent of finding fault are destined to repeat their mistakes.

Ah, the omniscient voice.

O Wise One, judge and jury of all mankind.

Who specifically is "you"?

Identify who you are accusing and of what.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well at least we now know not to take anything mmichael says on here seriously, as he is just fooling with us.

I'm glad to hear that because some of the hate you spout is way over the top, but now I understand, your just doing it for effect ... hahaha you had me going for a while there.

You say you don't rate ATS very highly, seems odd you would so much time on it, it's like your here 24/7. Where do you get the time to spend on here plus these 'other' serious sites ... are you a paid blogger ?

[edit on 22-1-2010 by bigyin]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Personal attacks to intimidate and silence people and stifle debate.

Give it a rest, it just makes your own position look weaker.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join