It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should be tried for war crimes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

I see where you're coming from. I do not worship God. Worship is petty and he does not want nor need worshipping. That is man's god, a false god.

To give you better insight into my beliefs, I believe in Aliens that also understand of a higher power, though they worship their potential as their only religion. It is about your connection to the source that should be worshipped (figuratively).

Your quote was clever. It fits if speaking of man made god. But the true spiritual universe has relevancies uncovered only with the mind & soul. To be discovered...

AAC

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by humilisunus

I also believe Zionism is evil. They will be help accountable, if not in this life, in one soon to come. I am suggesting that we do not allow their nefarious crimes to taint our hearts and spirits with the evil that they project. They would be winning twice, if so.

AAC

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by humilisunus
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

pakalert.wordpress.com...

Here is the answer to the question of warcrimes, the answer is yes, hang them high!

Horrifying pictures and you might want to include some sort of warning indicating that these are extremely graphic. Poor form, friend... poor form...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by grahag

I see where you're coming from. I do not worship God. Worship is petty and he does not want nor need worshipping. That is man's god, a false god.
To give you better insight into my beliefs, I believe in Aliens that also understand of a higher power, though they worship their potential as their only religion. It is about your connection to the source that should be worshipped (figuratively).
Your quote was clever. It fits if speaking of man made god. But the true spiritual universe has relevancies uncovered only with the mind & soul. To be discovered...
AAC

Unfortunately, the same could be said about an alien 'creator' or civilization. Seems a little cruel to let people suffer so, while the "answer" is in their hands (appendages).

Until I see concrete proof that there's a higher power, I'm on the bandwagon of making a change locally. But the middle-east is out of luck I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I won’t waste my time on mmiichael.

amyfriend I DANCED in the streets when this happened, am I a terrorist? Or am I someone who finally saw the US get what they dissevered even if they did it to themselves!

It makes you similar to Zionist and makes your attitude a photocopy of Israeli Govt. There should be difference between right and wrong then only people can differentiate between right and wrong. I do agree with the resistance force like Hamas and Hezbollah but don't agree with terrorists who do it for profit, religious views or who want their religious views (Sharia, Torah, Orthodox Christianity) enforced on people. Resisting against oppression has been part of history and will be in future too but people who do it under the guise of oppression are not to be supported.

I understand where you are coming from with the track record of USA and Israel but innocent lives on any side of fence is WRONG. Why do you think people are criticising Israel? because they have blood of innocent lives on their hands, why do you think world hates bush? because he committed crimes. People know this and oppose them. Same the loss of American lives on 9/11 was a crime like loss of lives in Iraq.

If there is no distinction between good and evil, then both causes gets painted with same color.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Well said December Rain. Cause I am getting tired of hearing November rain on the radio.

AAC

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
Seems a little cruel to let people suffer

What I am saying is the people are bringing the suffering on themselves by the way they are living their lives.

AAC

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
I do agree with the resistance force like Hamas and Hezbollah

You really hate jews, as Hamas has as part of its charter "Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it.....Peace initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement....The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them."

and Hezbollah's charter "The Necessity for the Destruction of Israel*
We see in Israel the vanguard of the United States in our Islamic world. It is the hated enemy that must be fought until the hated ones get what they deserve. ...... Our primary assumption in our fight against Israel states that the Zionist entity is aggressive from its inception, and built on lands wrested from their owners, at the expense of the rights of the Muslim people. Therefore our struggle will end only when this entity is obliterated. We recognize no treaty with it, no cease fire, and no peace agreements,"

why do you think world hates bush? because he committed crimes.

Which court was that conviction in? Or is it just your desire for a lynch mob!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
IT has been suggested that apart from the ignorant racists that swamp this forum, there are people actually being paid specifically to foment Jew hatred.

I think you'll find the paid ones on here work for the other side. Follow the money.

But you're right in a way about the "Jew hatred" thing. People should be specific and say "the Israeli government". Saying "Israel" makes all Jews look bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You really hate humanity.

Also next time include complete sentence not half cut statements

I do agree with the resistance force like Hamas and Hezbollah but don't agree with terrorists who do it for profit, religious views or who want their religious views (Sharia, Torah, Orthodox Christianity) enforced on people.

Hamas and Hezbollah are resistance forces against Oppression. I do agree with their concept of resistance against oppression not with all actions as I have stated many times before such as using of children.

Also from Hamas website their mission statement has nothing against Jews but against oppression:

Mission:
Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades (EQB) was established in the midst of the Palestinian Intifada (1987-1994) against the Zionist occupation. Established at the height of the occupation crackdown against popular and armed resistance, EQB considers its effort as part of the resistance movement against the Zionist occupation of Palestinian lands, which has been ongoing since the British occupation. In light of this understanding, EQB aims: “To contribute in the effort of liberating Palestine and restoring the rights of the Palestinian people under the sacred Islamic teachings of the Holy Quran, the Sunna (traditions) of Prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and the traditions of Muslims rulers and scholars noted for their piety and dedication.”

For that to happen, the Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades works to:

· Evoke the spirit of Jihad (resistance) amongst Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims;

· Defend Palestinians and their land against the Zionist occupation and its aggression;

· Liberate Palestinians and the land usurped by the Zionist occupation forces and settlers.

Source: www.qassam.ps...

and from Hezbollah website:

Statement of purpose

Hizbullah is an Islamic freedom fighting movement founded after the Israeli military seizure of Lebanon in 1982, which resulted in immediate formation of the Islamic resistance units for the liberation of the occupied territories and for the expulsion of the aggressive Israelis forces.

Source: almashriq.hiof.no...

Bush is a war criminal as per International Law.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Hamas and Hezbollah are resistance forces against Oppression.

No, they are both terrorist organisations that hate jews and want Israel wiped out

Also from Hamas website their mission statement has nothing against Jews but against oppression:

You missed the bit about wiping out Israel, funny that, for both Hamas and Hezbollah...

Bush is a war criminal as per International Law.

So which court decided that, or under "International Law" no court, just a Bush hater has to decide!

[edit on 19/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
No, they are both terrorist organisations that hate jews and want Israel wiped out

No they are not.

You missed the bit about wiping out Israel, funny that, for both Hamas and Hezbollah...

I did not exclude anything from their mission statement from the website. Bite that.

So which court decided that, or under "International Law" no court, just a Bush hater has to decide![edit on 19/1/10 by dereks]

That is the thing, he has not been prosecuted in Court yet but the whole world know about the Crimes that he committed. Going in same breath you will also say Hitler was not a criminal because he was not prosecuted in Court but people are aware of the crimes. Only Bush lover will decie he is not a war criminal.

Law Groups Say U.S. Invasion Illegal

a) UN Report: Iraq Sanctions Ineffective, "Unequivocally Illegal". b) U.S. Reponds.

General who probed Abu Ghraib says Bush officials committed war crimes

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yes at first it was a feeling of YES finally they get a taste of what they deserve, what they have been doing to the world for years, but then the reality of it sets in and you realize thousands of people died, and the dancing and excitement leaves you, then you sit and think, how could the worlds super power fall victim to third world peoples who have nothing, hiding in a cave across the pond.

Whoever did it, did it for US political gain, they caused two wars prolly a million civilian deaths and are now encroaching on Iran. How many billions of your dollars went to killing people? Yes at first I was excited to see the bully get toppled, but then like I said you realize how many innocents are lost for political gain and a few trillion dollars.

No telling my feeling doesn’t paint me a Zionist, it paints the picture of my feelings when it happened. And just as fast as I was excited I was disturbed, and shocked. What I am saying for myself personally is it was shock to see it happen, filled with anger and joy. Joy that the bully got what he disserved anger that so many had to die.

When you see the crimes in Israel tell me you don’t feel hate against them, tell me you don’t feel hate any time you see innocent people die for the greed of others at first anyway, then the common sense in your brain kicks in and you realize the lost and become angry again.

But no matter how you feel it doesn’t bring anyone back and no one ever pays the price EVER. So when something finally happens there is a period of energy that some payback may have been had, but in the end you realize the perps never get caught, kill a million people and you’re a great leader, steal some food from a store if you’re hungry and get locked up.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

No telling my feeling doesn’t paint me a Zionist, it paints the picture of my feelings when it happened. And just as fast as I was excited I was disturbed, and shocked. What I am saying for myself personally is it was shock to see it happen, filled with anger and joy. Joy that the bully got what he disserved anger that so many had to die.

I replied to your previous post when it was not edited. Over there you did not say you felt sorrow on the loss of life innocent Americans. And yes, as long as you were felt joy the feelings felt by you are the same, because zionist feel the same against Palestine.

When you see the crimes in Israel tell me you don’t feel hate against them, tell me you don’t feel hate any time you see innocent people die for the greed of others at first anyway, then the common sense in your brain kicks in and you realize the lost and become angry again.

I do oppose crimes committed by Israel it that does not mean I will feel happy when innocent citizens of Israel will loose life. I oppose the genocidal policies and apartheid of Israel Govt. and it's extremist lawmakers not their innocent citizens. You need to understand Zionism is a political movement not a race or religion, which was led by Rothschild.

Now why I think your view is wrong, I will quote your signature

Materialism, Power, Greed : The way to every Americans heart!

That is generalisation and stereotyping. When you paint every American with such a view. That is why I say you act like Zionist. Have you ever heard about = Rachel Corrie? Do you know she was an American citizen and was crushed by Israeli bulldozer while protesting against Israel's demolition of Palestinian home in Gaza? You generalisation includes people like her too who gave her life for Palestine cause and many more Americans who oppose Israeli Occupation and Apartheid.

Now you may feel like quoting my signature -

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel
. I will save you the trouble, here Nazi Germany is Govt. and Israel is Govt. not their people.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

contd..

This is how Rachel Corrie was murdered: (Real pictures)

Picture taken between 3:00-4:00PM, 16 March 2003, Rafah, Occupied Gaza. Rachel Corrie (L) and Nick (R) oppose the potential destruction of this home (to the west of the Doctor's home where Rachel was killed). In the instance pictured, the bulldozer did not stop and Rachel was pinned between the scooped earth and the fence behind her. On this occasion, the driver stopped before seriously�injuring her. Photo by Joseph Smith (ISM Handout).

Picture taken between 3:00-4:00PM on 16 March 2003, Rafah, Occupied Gaza. A clearly marked Rachel Corrie, holding a megaphone, confronts the driver of one of two Israeli bulldozers in the area that were attempting to demolish a Palestinian homes. She was confronting the bulldozer in order to disrupt its work, and prevent it from threatening any homes. Photo by Joseph Smith. (ISM Handout)

Picture taken at 4:45PM on 16 March 2003, Rafah, Occupied Gaza. Other peace activists tend to Rachel after she was fatally injured by the driver of the Israeli bulldozer (in background). This photo was taken seconds after the bulldozer driver dragged his blade over her for the second time while reversingback over her body. He lifted the blade�as seen in the photo only after he had dragged it back over Rachel's body. This image clearly shows that had he lifted his blade at any time he may have avoided killing her, as the bottom section of the bulldozer is raised off the ground. Photo by Richard Purssell. (ISM Handout)

Maybe against ATS T&C.

Picture taken at 4:47PM on 16 March 2003, Rafah, Occupied Gaza. Rachel Corrie lies on the ground fatally injured by the Israeli bulldozer driver. Rachel's fellow activists have dug her a little out of the sand and are trying to keep her neck straight due to spinal injury. Photo by Joseph Smith. (ISM Handout)

Rachel in Najjar hostpital, Rafah, Occupied Gaza. Rachel arrived in the emergency room at 5:05PM and doctors scrambled to save her. By 5:20PM, she was gone. Ha'aretz newspaper reported that Dr. Ali Musa, a doctor at Al-Najjar, stated that the cause of death was "skull and chest fractures". (Mohammad Al-Moghair)
Source: electronicintifada.net...

So think before you generalise every citizen of a country.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree. I wish we had something like that here in the U.S. I'm not sure if we do. If we did, I'm sure it would never be enforced. The way they've treated the Palestinian's is not right. They can't justify their actions in any way.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No they are not.

Wrong, they are.... www.state.gov...
Both Hamas and Hezbollah are listed as "Current List of Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations"

So they are both terrorist organisations... but you knew that anyway!

I did not exclude anything from their mission statement from the website.

Yes you did...."Charter

The Hamas charter (or covenant), issued in 1988, calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[47] and the obliteration or nullification of Israel.[48] Specifically, the quotation section that precedes the charter's introduction provides the following quote, attributed to Imam Hassan al-Banna: "Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."[49] "

www.mideastweb.org...
www.fas.org...
avalon.law.yale.edu...
middleeast.about.com...

"From the inception of Hezbollah to the present[15][16][17][18] the elimination of the state of Israel has been a primary goal for Hezbollah. Its 1985 manifesto reportedly states "our struggle will end only when this entity [Israel] is obliterated. We recognize no treaty with it, no ceasefire, and no peace agreements."[9][19] Secretary-General Nasrallah has stated that "Israel is an illegal usurper entity, which is based on falsehood, massacres, and illusions,"[20] and considers that the elimination of Israel will bring peace in the Middle East: "There is no solution to the conflict in this region except with the disappearance of Israel."[21][22] In an interview with the Washington Post, Nasrallah said, "I am against any reconciliation with Israel. I do not even recognize the presence of a state that is called 'Israel.' I consider its presence both unjust and unlawful."

That is the thing, he has not been prosecuted in Court yet

Funny how Bush haters do not need courts to decide anyone's guilt or otherwise, they just declare it, just like a lynching - "THEY ARE THE LAW"

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This is how Rachel Corrie was murdered:

Stupid American who threw themselves under a armoured bulldozer, it was not murder - but once again you just decide, no court needed, just a lynching!

[edit on 19/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Wrong, they are.... www.state.gov...
Both Hamas and Hezbollah are listed as "Current List of Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations"

So they are both terrorist organisations... but you knew that anyway!

I do know USA has listed them as terrorist organisations (which is no surprise) but at the same hand I also know about Resistance fighters as stated by International Law

Under Hague Convention:

Annex to the Convention
REGULATIONS RESPECTING THE LAWS AND CUSTOMS
OF WAR ON LAND
SECTION I ON BELLIGERENTS
CHAPTER I
The Qualifications of Belligerents

Article 1.

*The laws, rights, and duties of war apply not only to armies, but also to militia and volunteer corps fulfilling the following conditions:

*To be commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;

*To have a fixed distinctive emblem recognizable at a distance;

*To carry arms openly; and

*To conduct their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.

*In countries where militia or volunteer corps constitute the army, or form part of it, they are included under the denomination "army."

Art. 2.
The inhabitants of a territory which has not been occupied, who, on the approach of the enemy, spontaneously take up arms to resist the invading troops without having had time to organize themselves in accordance with Article 1, shall be regarded as belligerents if they carry arms openly and if they respect the laws and customs of war.

SECTION II HOSTILITIES
CHAPTER I
Means of Injuring the Enemy,
Sieges, and bombardments

Art. 22.
The right of belligerents to adopt means of injuring the enemy is not unlimited.

Art. 23.
In addition to the prohibitions provided by special Conventions, it is especially forbidden -

*To employ poison or poisoned weapons;

*To kill or wound treacherously individuals belonging to the hostile nation or army;

*To kill or wound an enemy who, having laid down his arms, or having no longer means of defence, has surrendered at discretion;

*To declare that no quarter will be given;

*To employ arms, projectiles, or material calculated to cause unnecessary suffering;

*To make improper use of a flag of truce, of the national flag or of the military insignia and uniform of the enemy, as well as the distinctive badges of the Geneva Convention;

*To destroy or seize the enemy's property, unless such destruction or seizure be imperatively demanded by the necessities of war;

*To declare abolished, suspended, or inadmissible in a court of law the rights and actions of the nationals of the hostile party. A belligerent is likewise forbidden to compel the nationals of the hostile party to take part in the operations of war directed against their own country, even if they were in the belligerent's service before the commencement of the war.

Art. 24.
Ruses of war and the employment of measures necessary for obtaining information about the enemy and the country are considered permissible.

Art. 25.
The attack or bombardment, by whatever means, of towns, villages, dwellings, or buildings which are undefended is prohibited.

Art. 26.
The officer in command of an attacking force must, before commencing a bombardment, except in cases of assault, do all in his power to warn the authorities.

Art. 27.
In sieges and bombardments all necessary steps must be taken to spare, as far as possible, buildings dedicated to religion, art, science, or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals, and places where the sick and wounded are collected, provided they are not being used at the time for military purposes.

It is the duty of the besieged to indicate the presence of such buildings or places by distinctive and visible signs, which shall be notified to the enemy beforehand.

Art. 28.
The pillage of a town or place, even when taken by assault, is prohibited.

Yes you did...."Charter

Again no I did not exclude anything from their mission statement which is posted on their website.

I just visited the non altered minus propaganda version of the charter which is posted here -

Hamas Covenant 1988
The Covenant
of the
Islamic Resistance Movement
18 August 1988

Source: avalon.law.yale.edu... .

A quick search of word obiterated found no result

Funny you did not provide any link to Hezbollah charter. Afraid of the sources? A quick search for "hezbollah charter" only show Israeli propaganda websites.

Funny how Bush haters do not need courts to decide anyone's guilt or otherwise, they just declare it, just like a lynching - "THEY ARE THE LAW"

Actually it is not funny when people ignore International Law to save criminals.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
edited..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join