It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi new member here, just joined.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi, my name is curtis, i am 18 years of age, but i dont want the age to be a turn off, i'm so far from imature and would like to have adult discussions with a mixture and differnt variety of people from around the world to have interesting debates and topics ect. i am from th eunited kingdom, living about 18-20 miles east of london in the suburb's. would like to contribute as well as debate a whole variety of issues and topics that are posted on these forums, and i look forward to my stay here. Thanks...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hello & Welcome To ATS!

Smile, it confuses people.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Welcome, age has nothing to do with intelligence,but be warned there are some pretty strange people in here and a lot of dis-info and government lackies trying to upset the applecart. Keep an open mind and try not to feed the trolls and you will be fine.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by apollospeed

Hi apollospeed, welcome to the ATS / BTS forums,

If you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post, At this time you are limited to only replying to any threads you wish.
Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Here are some other links that may answer any questions you may have also.

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Warmest of welcomes man!

Rest assured that age is not a turn off between the intellect here

You will meet many great people close by and you will be bombed with plenty of information you will have to sieve through and keep the best of it

The best is amazingly good my new friend, whilst you will have to keep an open eye on what you will have to reject as junk

You will also find a multitute of great people and moderators that will help you with anything

However if you feel you will need my help you will also find that at anytime i am logged on

Warm welcome again!
GTG

P.s. Ahh by the way how is the weather comming by?
Is it improving at all?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hey there apollospeed and welcome to the wonderful world of ATS.
As someone already said ... physical age has nothing to do with maturity or (unfortunately) immaturity.

Enjoy the time you spend here and I look forward to your contributions.

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well I believe in reincarnation, so how are you? Welcome to ATS Bro.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms and limbs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to the best site on the net!
ATS is THE place for news and infotainment of ever sort and full of wonderful characters lol. You'll run into very intelligent people here as well as very imaginative people.

I'll see you on the forums

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Welcome to ats apollospeed!

do not worry about age, for age is but a number, of whych wisdom and knowledge need not discriminate against.

oh and i'm younger than you

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, you are now part of the best site on the web, it wont take long to get your 20 posts done, and have fun!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
hello and welcome
Have things thawed out over there yet?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sauron's the nice guy, Look at his avatar. So pretty!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
many thanks to your friendly welcome's and greetings and yes i look forward to contributing to this interesting community.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS.

There’s Some of the friendliest people on the net on this site.

Plenty of great discussion to go with that aswell oh and Age doesn’t matter here as well thankfully.

And LOL Im younger than you as well.

top topics

join