It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Not all Zionists support Zionism

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We are all accostomed to the pro Israel looby on here bashing anyone who dares to criticise Israel and the Zionist policies it pushes.

Non Jews are branded anti semetic, whilst even Jews who speak out are berated as self hating Jews.

Here we have a self confessed Zionist speaking out against Israels actions

Gerald Kaufman a Jew and a member of The Jewish Labour Movement a pro zionist group has led a European Union Delegation to Gazza and has stated support for Palestinians and called for Israeli war criminals to be tried.

What name will The pro Israel supporters give to Kaufman ?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by bigyin]




posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
edited..

[edit on 16-1-2010 by December_Rain]



posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the most stupid posts EVER, on ATS.

The OP is demonizing all Jews.

By definition, a zionist supports zionism-dictionary definition.

What the racist op meant to say was not all Jews are zionists.

Does the OP even know what a zionist is and what they want???

I bet the whole bank roll they do not based on there MISinformation listed.
(I am not saying if this misinformation was intentional or just plain IGNORANCE!)

Please OP, when you post racist posts, try and get the terms correct or you look like a racist horses rear end.



posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon
 



Haha up to your usual tricks ic.

Gerald Kaufman is a zionist and he wants the Israeli leaders to face war crimes.

Get over it m8 ... I know the truth hurts.

Oh I just watched this video where high rank members of the ADL ( zionists I believe ) are admiting to some surprising truths.

If you can stomach it take a look


It does look as though folk like your goodself are being played for fools


Actually you might even be in the video !

btw thanks for resurrecting my thread


[edit on 17-1-2010 by bigyin]



posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
We are all accostomed to the pro Israel looby on here bashing anyone who dares to criticise Israel and the Zionist policies it pushes.

Non Jews are branded anti semetic, whilst even Jews who speak out are berated as self hating Jews.

Here we have a self confessed Zionist speaking out against Israels actions

Gerald Kaufman a Jew and a member of The Jewish Labour Movement a pro zionist group has led a European Union Delegation to Gazza and has stated support for Palestinians and called for Israeli war criminals to be tried.

What name will The pro Israel supporters give to Kaufman ?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by bigyin]


Yes, I know speaking the truth hurts the "anti_jew" crew sooo much.

Yes, I dare speak the truth, even if your little world is damaged by it.

I said it before and I repeat it,
"Your post is nothing more than trying to push your anti-jew mind-set."

So, anyone who disagre's with YOU are zionist, eh???

Try using a dictionary and see what it is you are even speaking about.

Do you actually know what a zionist is?
Do you actually know what they want?
Do you realize you are sounding very foolish..(not all zionists support zionism)

What you in your racist way mean to say is not all Jews are zionists
(I refer to your post title, if it is not clear for the OP).

I know this will hurt some, but everyone is allowed to post their opinions-as long as TAC is followed. even if it is not what YOU believe.

BTW, I am calling you out, look up what a zionist is and what zionism is-clearly you have no clue.

Remember, ATS search and google are your friends to deny your ignorance.



[edit on 1/17/2010 by mrmonsoon]



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon
 


Yes yes sure sure buddy ... calm down .. take some meds

Everyone on ATS already knows that all Jews are not zionists... thats nothing new to report.

You seem to missing the point of this thread, or more likeliy evading the point, which is that here we have a zionist who is defending the palestinians and wants Israels war crimimanls brought to trial.

Now what to do before you have heart failure is go and read the link I posted and then once you get over that piece of fact then watch the video.

From these you will discover that zionists are full of BS ... except for Mr Kaufman of course



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin
 


There goes that little voice again, screaming not to wander into this swamp of misunderstanding, antisemitism and political demagoguery.

But... I haven't had enough coffee yet to reflect good sense so, here goes...

I wonder how many of those who rail on against 'Zionism' really have the slightest idea what the term means or where it originated. I mean, there is more to it than those ee-ville Jews who want to conquer the world.

Just as a suggestion, you might want to try this link... merely as a starting point:
en.wikipedia.org...

Now then, I'll go grab another mug o' mud and then, check back a little later to see how badly I was mauled for mentioning this.


Cheers.



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon
 


I wouldn't say the post is racist, ignorant mabye but not racist. Just because one criticizes the accused war crimes that Israel enacted in Gaza does not mean you do not support Zionism.

Zionisms aims have been achieved anyway. Char Weizmann and his succsesor Ben-Guerion acheived their aims through the establishment of Israel.



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Theres nothing ignorant about my thread.

It asks how can a zionist such as Kaufman be a zionist when he makes anti zionist remarks.

Tell me, are there any other zionists with the same opinions as Kaufman ?



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin
 


Well not all Zionists are of the extreme sort, such as Netenahyu(PM), Liberman(FM) who is even more so and others even more to the right of him. There can still be discussion within the ideology of Zionism, like any other one.

Some can argue that the very idelogy of Zionism is extreme within itself. That may be true, but from within the Zionists see themselves as acting as any other people would in the face of persuction.



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk
 


Ok so are we saying thats its ok to criticise Israeli policy after all.

Up to now I have understood that critism of Zionism is anti semetic .... if you watch the video I posted the ADL have said that any critisim of Israel or Zionism is regarded as anti semetic.

For even making this thread I am accused of being anti semetic.

Others who have called for Israeli leaders to be tried as war criminals are called jew haters and anti semites.

So here we have Gerald Kaufman who can say the same things ... is he anti semetic then ?



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon
 


I must be a bit thick. Your going to have to expalin what you mean. I don't understand what your point is.

Did you take the tablets ?



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by mrmonsoon
 


Yes yes sure sure buddy ... calm down .. take some meds

Everyone on ATS already knows that all Jews are not zionists... thats nothing new to report.

You seem to missing the point of this thread, or more likeliy evading the point, which is that here we have a zionist who is defending the palestinians and wants Israels war crimimanls brought to trial.

Now what to do before you have heart failure is go and read the link I posted and then once you get over that piece of fact then watch the video.

From these you will discover that zionists are full of BS ... except for Mr Kaufman of course


So if everyone knows, than you are purposely lying/hoaxing in your post?

At least you admit that.

Your point was clear, you continue to try to demonize jewish people.

Everyone reading your posts see that very clearly.

It seems YOU need to take med's and stop posting lie's/.hoax's to push YOUR anti-Jew agenda.


My goodness you do go on and on saying nothing.
Post something up here telling us about Zionism.
And why you disagree with Zionists.
Tell us why you don't.
Put your yackin to work.



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My point is your post from title on is Horse poo and you know it and it IS what you hoped to do.

Between lies and ignorance, it should be removed.

I mean from the title, not all zionist support zionism-look at a dictionary, seriously.....

A zionist supports zionism by definition-I realize this is too complex for the op to understand.

He is attempting to call all Jews zionists and tries to use the term as a insult

"EPIC FAILURE" on op's part.

I repeat op

1) Enlighten us, what is the definition of zionism (you use the term )
2) Enlighten us, what is the definition of a zionist ( you use the term )

I do realize the OP only uses those terms to insult all Jewish people while not even knowing what he is saying.
(Ignorance at it's worst)



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
My point is your post from title on is Horse poo and you know it and it IS what you hoped to do.

Between lies and ignorance, it should be removed.

I mean from the title, not all zionist support zionism-look at a dictionary, seriously.....

A zionist supports zionism by definition-I realize this is too complex for the op to understand.

He is attempting to call all Jews zionists and tries to use the term as a insult

"EPIC FAILURE" on op's part.

I repeat op

1) Enlighten us, what is the definition of zionism (you use the term )
2) Enlighten us, what is the definition of a zionist ( you use the term )

I do realize the OP only uses those terms to insult all Jewish people while not even knowing what he is saying.
(Ignorance at it's worst)


You seem to know it all. Post away if your masters allow this kind of thing.
Are you a Zionist?



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin
 


Of course its ok to crictisie Israeli actions when justified just as it is with any other state. I would just ignore anyone who crictisies you for being Anti-Semetic. Its an old tactic usedto justify anything and defend everything.

As long as your crictisisms are based on fact and not some deep seated dislike or hatred for the Jewish people, they are best ignored.

Its funny because the Palestinians are also a Semetic people but you hear no one from that side banging on about 'Anit Semitism' directed towards them.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Peruvianmonk]



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


Well danny.....

The OP used the terms and Now I expect the OP to define them.

The only other choice is for the op to admit he does not know what they mean and he only used them as insult/attacks on Jews.

Come-on OP, lets hear the definitions of the words YOU used, we are all waiting...



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


Well danny.....

The OP used the terms and Now I expect the OP to define them.

The only other choice is for the op to admit he does not know what they mean and he only used them as insult/attacks on Jews.

Come-on OP, lets hear the definitions of the words YOU used, we are all waiting...

I see it as he is addressing Gerald Kaufmans comments on Zionism.
I see you trying to race bait. Shame on you.



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join