It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Movers and other entities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I've been seeing these strange fast moving 'entities' for several years now. I know a few people online and also some of you people here on ATS, that have seen this kind of thing, but never have come across anyone in everyday physical 'face to face' reality who would know what I was talking about (I mentioned it a few times to people who seemed more open to 'that sort of thing' but quickly realised it might be best not to mention it ;-) Anyway, the other day I got chatting with someone who started talking about paranormal topics. I decided to mention what I see. Well I couldn't believe it when she knew what I was talking about. She said her and her boyfriend see them too and call them the 'fast movers'. She said they had also come across another type that they call the 'domes'. She said that they are negative, and seem to suck your energy if you are around them.

She was once staying at a relatives house and her boyfriend and a friend went for a walk. They crossed the river that runs near their house and went walking in the nearby woods. When they returned they looked very pale and in a state of shock. When asked what was wrong, they said that they had seen a dark dome-like shape rise out of the ground. On seeing it, they ran away quickly and the dome pursued them. However, it did not seem able to cross the river. After this encounter they began to feel quite ill. The relative, whose property it was, had also seen these domes before. They commented that they thought they had gone, as they had not seen them for some time.

Anyway, this has all got me thinking even more so about what the hell these different 'entities' are. For those of us that see them, we might not individually feel we know much, but maybe if we share our experiences with each other, it might help shed more light on what these beings are. Afterall we seem to share the same space with them, and it certainly would be good to know more about what they are and what their intent is.

Looking forward to hearing what experiences you've had.

Aelf

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I should add that 'fast movers' are anything unusual and unexplainable that move very fast in your visual field. They can vary in size, colour and appearance and probably include a variety of phenomena such as what people call ghosts, orbs, shadow people etc. They are often seen in the peripheral vision but can also be seen in the centre of your gaze. If you've seen something like this please share your experience.

Thanks,

Aelf

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've seen them a couple of times and always in a situation that could be construed as demonic. The 1st time was in college many years ago, I was doing a paper on occult practices and was invited to view an invocation which ended terribly for one of the participants.

The 2nd was during a trip to a mission in Kenya that was allegedley performing excorcisms with great regularity. I was present for 2 of these Catholic excorcisms. The one where I saw an alarming number of these fast moving entities as well as shadow people and various other manifestations was at the excorcism of a 16 year old Kenyan girl who had recently converted to Catholicism. Now before I get ripped to shreds I want to identify myself as a well educated man. I'm also an agnostic after a former life in Catholicism. I've been sensitive to the paranormal since I was a small child, but also aproach it with a scientists skeptical perspective and always look for conventional explanations(medical) before attributing anything to the paranormal. Now I saw a few excorcisms there, the 1st I attributed to mental illness and quickly dismissed, the 2nd I saw alot of unexplainable activity, but this girl was unreal.

The 1st thing i noticed walking up to the cell was things darting along the hallway as well as an ambient voice and an abnormal level of darkness in a well lit area. Upon looking through the viewing area in the door I saw similar features and the ambient voice became voices, were much louder. This girl was in horrid shape. And these fast moving entities dart all around the room, not the dome the threadstarter mentioned but dark 3 ft tall shadowy entities but the exterior/skin, skin isn't appropriate because they looked like smoke covered with a slick black oily coating. And this girl appeared to be bound by shadows originating from an unidentifiable light source. Oddly enough this girl could break her restraints at will. We saw her bend over backwards and crawl through her own legs, we saw welts and lacerations appear on her skin that formed messages in multiple languages. She levitated several inches off the ground. And she was able to provide a lot of information about me which wasn't possible for her to know.

But without running through that 52 hour excorcism in its entirety, yes I saw those fast moving entities. I don't think they can be denoted as one particular type, the so called domes or these little demonic entities. I think its more in how our brain process the information. Because these things, were here but they weren't, if that makes any since. It was like they were behind a veil or looking at them through moving water.

Like I said, the ones I've seen were all during encounters with entities I would consider evil in nature or at the very least inhuman. And the targets of their actions appeared to be the afflicted people present, they seemed not to pay any attention to anyone else. During the excorcism the only persons they affected other than the girl was the 2 priests.

Not sure if that helps you, but thats my experience with them.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thanks for this very thorough account. That must have been pretty scary to be present at something like that. It makes me wonder what is going on physiologically/energetically to teenage girls that seems to make them a common target for this sort of thing. Did anyone film this event or take any photos? Would be interesting to see what symbols appeared on her skin.

With regards the 'fast movers', I agree with you that this is sort of an umbrella term for the way certain entities/phenomena are perceived by us. It's as if something makes them operate completely different in this physical space than the rest of the species on earth (well, the ones we're aware of ;-) It would just be guessing as to what makes them appear so fast. If this is a multidimensional universe, perhaps they are from a dimension which generates different laws upon its 'descendents' which makes them appear faster to us. Or simply the way things appear when from another dimension. Or they are composed/constructed of something that makes them appear like that when in the phsyical world. Like I said, it's just guessing as to why they appear like that.

I find it interesting that you have only seen these fast movers when in a negative situation. I'm not sure if they are all negative/malevolent. The ones I've seen, I couldn't say for sure if they were negative or positive. That's one of the reasons I wanted to hear from others about their experiences, because it might help paint up a picture of who or what they are, and what their general intent is.

I just wonder what the intent was of the ones you saw, what exactly did they want from their 'victims'? Thanks very much for your input.

Aelf

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The church has taken to the practice of having audio and video present at all excorcisms. No other video or photographic documentation are allowed. They also have multiple medical professionals participating in the event for tthe safety of all involved.

My camera and recorder were confiscated prior to my analysis. I wish to God I had a copy of the video of the 3rd girl. It totally shaped my belief structure in the respect that I believe there is a legitimate supernatural evil in this world. THe Demons name was Zaazonash which apparently was incorrect his true name was gaap. But to this day it was absolutely the most insane thing I've ever seen.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
When I was 14-15 I remember waking up in the middle of the night, and turning on the light. There were several fast moving "shadow shapes" moving around on the wall. Strange considering the light was on and nobody else was in the room, the windows were closed.

It scared me but not enough apparently since in my stupor I just turned my head and went back to sleep. When I woke up I figured It was a hallucination since I was barely awake when I saw them.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I don't know much about demon's. Is the one you mentioned a common one, has it been heard of before?

Also when you saw those black (shadow?) beings, did you notice anything else about them other than their blackness? you said they were about 3 feet tall. Can you remember how wide they were? Also, did they have eyes?

I'm not sure if you are familiar with Carlos Castaneda's books, but I can't help but think these different entities are what don Juan (the Yaqui Indian sorcerer who took the anthropologist Castaneda as his apprentice) called 'Inorganic Beings'.

Aelf

Originally posted by DrJay1975
The church has taken to the practice of having audio and video present at all excorcisms. No other video or photographic documentation are allowed. They also have multiple medical professionals participating in the event for tthe safety of all involved.

My camera and recorder were confiscated prior to my analysis. I wish to God I had a copy of the video of the 3rd girl. It totally shaped my belief structure in the respect that I believe there is a legitimate supernatural evil in this world. THe Demons name was Zaazonash which apparently was incorrect his true name was gaap. But to this day it was absolutely the most insane thing I've ever seen.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hi Raverous,

again, this makes me think of what Castaneda spoke of in his books. There was a global term for any being that was not 'organic' - the 'inorganic beings'. However, what you speak of makes me think about a specific type known as the flyers. In this extract from 'The Active Side of Infinity' by Carlos Castaneda, don Juan helps Castaneda to become aware of the 'mud shadows' (the flyers or 'voladores'):

' "Darkness had descended very quickly, and the foliage of the trees that had been glowing green a little while before was now very dark and heavy. Don Juan said that if I paid close attention to the darkness of the foliage without focusing my eyes, but sort: of looked at it from the corner of my eye, I would see a fleeting shadow crossing my field of vision.

"This is the appropriate time of day for doing what I am asking you to do," he said. "It takes a moment to engage the necessary attention in you to do it. Don't stop until you catch that fleeting black shadow."

I did see some strange fleeting black shadow projected on the foliage of the trees. It was either one shadow going back and forth or various fleeting shadows moving from left to right or right to left or straight up in the air. They looked like fat black fish to me, enormous fish. It was as if gigantic swordfish were flying in the air. I was engrossed in the sight. Then, finally, it scared me. It became too dark to see the foliage, yet I could still see the fleeting black shadows.

"What is it, don Juan?" I asked. "I see fleeting black shadows all over the place."

"Ah, that's the universe at large," he said, "incommensurable, nonlinear, outside the realm of syntax. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they followed them around. They saw them as you're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that flows in the universe, and they did discover something transcendental."

He stopped talking and looked at me. His pauses were perfectly placed. He always stopped talking when I was hanging by a thread.

"What did they discover, don Juan?" I asked.

"They discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could. "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so.

It was very dark around us, and that seemed to curtail any expression on my part. If it had been daylight, I would have laughed my head off. In the dark, I felt quite inhibited.

"It's pitch black around us," don Juan said, "but if you look out of the corner of your eye, you will still see fleeting shadows jumping all around you."

He was right. I could still see them. Their movement made me dizzy. Don Juan turned on the light, and that seemed to dissipate everything.

"You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics," don Juan said.'

You can read more about it here: www.vitalbodies.com...

I also see those fleeting shadow shapes, always very quick, but unmistakably there. When I was a child, I remember watching them gather on the ceiling. Once they formed a frightening image.

I wonder if some of the fast moving shadowy shapes are the flyers?

I know there are also shadowy entities called the 'shadow beings' or 'shadow people'. There is a lot of information about them on the internet. According to those who've seen them, they often have glowing eyes. And they seem to like to watch us.

Aelf

Originally posted by Raverous
When I was 14-15 I remember waking up in the middle of the night, and turning on the light. There were several fast moving "shadow shapes" moving around on the wall. Strange considering the light was on and nobody else was in the room, the windows were closed.

It scared me but not enough apparently since in my stupor I just turned my head and went back to sleep. When I woke up I figured It was a hallucination since I was barely awake when I saw them.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ok I'm going back to a place that makes me a little uncomfortable. These slick looking critters had no eyes, which was commented on during the excorcism. The posessed girl stated that they had no need of eyes. In their slick oily coationg you could make outmarks on their arms. But we were unable to see them well enough to document them. One of those assisting made out the symbol of a black sun but I didn't put much stock in it as he immediately fled.

new topics

top topics

join