It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya and his musical message (Spirit***Child)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Hi,

No offense, but you sound like Ali G with a religious lisp.

I just emailed Share international to tell them the "world teacher" is on ATS rippin' rhymes .

I will let you know how it goes.

I suspect the real "world Teacher" though will post a scathing critique of you. Maybe the "world teacher" will quote British director of the Institute of Contemporary Arts, Ekow Eshun who said:
“Right now the whole trajectory is about how quickly you can attain fame, status and the rewards that come with status.”

I like your campaign though.
Declare your self the messiah, and then put a hip hop album out.

Jesus must be kicking himself he took God on to run his PR and Marketing department.

Not many people are familiar with the Hidden Flo' Gospel but seeing as Messianic Rap is coming back into vogue, I think people would like to know this.

The Jesus Rap. Book of Flo's. The Word According the DJ' sus. Verse 1;11.

Yo yo you Romans,
Yo yo you jews
If you crucify me
use nails and not screws
I know I got a whack message
That we all could use
'cause my mumma is a virgin
and all yours got done by dudes

Yo yo romans
yo you you jews
If you crucify me
use nails and not screws

word! in da begin it was! Word!

Now my hommies have the message
spreadin the gospel to y'all
John, luke and matthew,
and the roman convert Paul

And we is new like a testament
'cause we got the Devil scared and rattled.
Y'all doubters of my talent
check my flo' in 'da armageddon rap battle.

Peace out, love thy neighbor!

From the Album "Resurrect the Rhymer".

Maybe we could have a Messiah Battle.
I hear Peter the rock(his street name because he was so solid for his break crew) was a great break dancer, although he denied this to Jesus three times.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperFoxBat

Expalantion: I understand that the OP is speaking Metaphorically and Not Literally [well they are, but I'm going to lie to you 1st and see if that wakes you up OK!
Yet? ]

You see, if the Modern contemporary Christian AntiChrist was known and shown for who and what they really are [assuming of course that they exist] they would be strange fruited so freaking quick and very publicly just like Jesus was crucified as an outcast and a pariah!

Well, we can turn that around and now see how Jesus can be thought of as the ancient AntiChrist by seeing how he was being treated by ancient Isreal + Rome etc, which is just like we would treat the modern AntiChrist if we but knew who they really were! [Note: Not me as I work for TPTB at the spiritual level and well that story is another thread to be written and read!
] So from "our" POV [are you with me so far on this?
] on their POV of Jesus, we can say with some confidence metaphorically speaking that Jesus was [from a unique and has to be explained POV Re: read this post again!] The ancient AntiChrist. You will however note that Jesus and a limited few others did not share that POV and neither do modern Christians!

Personal Disclosure: The modern AntiChrist is also annointed [by biblical declarations concerning them] to do what he/she/it is going to do. This is the horrible distatefull truth! Are you feeling
Now?

Edited spelling fail. soz me a

[edit on 18-1-2010 by OmegaLogos]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This is a message from Benjamin Creme talking about the nature of the Antichrist and breaking it down from an energy level.

I will follow on from this with the last two messages BlueBeam and LOVE.

Spirit.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many people need to refer to that thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This message is about Project BlueBeam and how it relates to Maitreya.
This is an important connection as Maitreya will come before our UFO brothers and sisters appear in our skies (Officially).

Once Maitreya overshadows me i will prepare the world for the arrival of our intersteller teachers. When i call to them as Maitreya they will appear and vindicate who I am.

This will be the proof the world will need to in order to put their faith into the energy known as Maitreya.

Spirit

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is the final message and is one of love. It is the focal point of everything that is within me. It is the end of my spirtual journy through the world of conspiracy. This marked the transition for me, it was my way of spiritually evolving away from the conspiracy whirlpool that draws your energies to it.

I overcame my inner deamons and emerged pure devoid of any harmful or evil intentions. My spiritual jounry took me to a humble place of peace and solice and now i can always reside within a part of myself where there is only love.

This is the journy i wish to help the world through. It is about trust and honesty and more importantly realising that love is the true source that connects us all.
It heals us of our suffering and universal love dispearses the fear and anxiety.

I want all the ATS members to know I am hear now.

I am ready to address your questions and give you open, transparent and honest answers.

Please feel free to ask anything you wish.

Peace and blessings
Maitreya.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don't know why people are so much focused on titles. I don't care how is somebody going to call himself. What I am interested in is the message that he carries. And I don't see that message to be bad, quite the opposite. Furthermore, I see that this guy has invested considerable time and effort in making these songs&videos. I am sure that most of people here on this site share most of his ideas. his ideas are of love, discovering the truth and escaping the illusion. Now I know that for many of you the idea of new messiah singing hip-hop sounds preposterous. But think about it, all of prophets and great teachers came in the spirit of time. Why now would be be any different? Hip-hop is music of our time and I guess it would be best medium to reach younger population.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
[edit on 20-1-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

>>This is the journy i wish to help the world through

My question would be how do you plan to do that except these posts on ATS?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alomaha

>>This is the journy i wish to help the world through

My question would be how do you plan to do that except these posts on ATS?

Maitreya will show the world the way when enough people awaken to his presence. They will believe in Maitreya and will follow him. When Maitreya teaches the way forward it will be in universal truth and no one will be able to deny that his way is the right way. That is when people will follow and will change and evolve. But not before the people accept Maitreya. Maitreya is coming very soon and all the world will see.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Good Evening spirit777child,

Firstly I would like to send you the small amount of energy and love I have to you for use in your mission to help mankind, if all the people of the world are closed minded like some here, your going to need it!

I have tried to read all I can about you and the ascended masters (something all people should do before judging who you are and what you are here to do), such as El Morya, Kuthumi, Sananda, St Germain, Walt Disney and the other menbers of the Brotherhood of Melchizedek etc etc...and have been amazed by the wisdom and knowledge I have found, it's been hard for me to comprehend such truths, such as that throughout the ages the ascended masters have returned to embodiment on this planet to help evolve mankind in the form of people like Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo and other great minds, but it makes perfect sense when you look at the vast knowledge and the mastery they showed in their wisdom and skills.

Anyway, I hope one day everyone will thank you all for the work, dedication and love you've showed us, and hopefully most importantly for helping us save our planet and race from ourselves. If there is anything I my humble-self can do to help, I would jump at the opportunity, I live and work very close to you

Lastly I would like to say to those who read this and doubt this whole thing and think I must be mad , do your research, the answers are out there, if this guy is who he says he is, which I totally believe he is, then we should be listening to and taking seriously every word he has to say as the world and mankind has never been in such a sorry state, he is here to help us, this is our last chance to change the world for the better, let's not make a mistake that would cost the earth, literally!!

Try to open your minds and say what if.....what if this is the savior everyone is waiting for!!!

If it is, let us not waste anymore time, for the time to act is now

In the words of another great master, lets 'give peace a chance'

Love and light

A

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_wright

Good Evening spirit777child,

Firstly I would like to send you the small amount of energy and love I have to you for use in your mission to help mankind, if all the people of the world are closed minded like some here, your going to need it!

I have tried to read all I can about you and the ascended masters (something all people should do before judging who you are and what you are here to do), such as El Morya, Kuthumi, Sananda, St Germain, Walt Disney and the other menbers of the Brotherhood of Melchizedek etc etc...and have been amazed by the wisdom and knowledge I have found, it's been hard for me to comprehend such truths, such as that throughout the ages the ascended masters have returned to embodiment on this planet to help evolve mankind in the form of people like Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo and other great minds, but it makes perfect sense when you look at the vast knowledge and the mastery they showed in their wisdom and skills.

Anyway, I hope one day everyone will thank you all for the work, dedication and love you've showed us, and hopefully most importantly for helping us save our planet and race from ourselves. If there is anything I my humble-self can do to help, I would jump at the opportunity, I live and work very close to you

Lastly I would like to say to those who read this and doubt this whole thing and think I must be mad , do your research, the answers are out there, if this guy is who he says he is, which I totally believe he is, then we should be listening to and taking seriously every word he has to say as the world and mankind has never been in such a sorry state, he is here to help us, this is our last chance to change the world for the better, let's not make a mistake that would cost the earth, literally!!

Try to open your minds and say what if.....what if this is the savior everyone is waiting for!!!

If it is, let us not waste anymore time, for the time to act is now

In the words of another great master, lets 'give peace a chance'

Love and light

A

My dear brother,

Many thanks for your warm message, your open heart and your faith in something bigger than yourself. We are all fractions of the same equation and until we wake up to this reality and stop thinking individually but instead collectivly we are fighting one another and walking in different directions. It is when we all align to the same way of thinking that we can all walk in the same direction. By doing this we become one and we work together as a connected family. It is when we think individualistic that we become selfish and self centred. This type of thinking creates so much negative energy both within a human being and outside of themselves. My brother I am very happy you live close by. Perhaps one day we will cross paths and i can embrace you and thank you in person. 2010 is the year of the Tiger (14.02.2010) or the Chinese equivelent of Aquarius and the Tiger represents fierce energies. This means there will be many great changes this year unlike the years gone by. This year humanity will finally realise that great change is immenent. There is so much to discuss and what feels like so little time but fear not, everything is as it is and as it should be.

Peace and blessings to you.

Spirit of Maitreya.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by spirit777child]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
didn't unleashed and metalore etc etc etc post things to this effect in the past few weeks?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply, I understand and trust fully what you say, mans way of living is not sustainable physically or spiritually, we must come together and find a new way that ensures everyone is fed, cared for and loved. it is simple and most importantly, it is possible!!!

Thank you also for your reassurance that everything is as it should be, I have total faith that it is, for the great spirit's plan is perfect, I have seen that in my own life and in the knowledge and wisdom that I have discovered.

I look forward to following your mission and truly hope our paths meet so I can thank you too

In the words of another great master 'one love, one heart, let's get together and feel all right'

love and light

A

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I gotta question...and I'll try very hard not to be critical or rude.....B. Creme says the Maitreya gave an interview recently on American TV...clearly this was not you....so who was it? I'm sorry to say, that while though you say some very good and riteous things....if you REALLY expect to fufill some mission here, for mankind, you are gonna have to come up with a better way. Anyone can jump up and cry for peace, and justice, and sharing.....this mankind aint like it was when you could feed them with a couple loaves of bread and a few fish....convincing THIS mankind is gonna be like pulling teeth.....and a few hiphop trax AINT gonna get it done.....no matter how much compassion you may (or may not) have. personally, I'm thinking not only YOU...but B Creme are well-meant kooks....and thats not an uninformed opinion....so, just answer that....Maitreya-Almost....who went on TV and had some good stuff to say?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
At some point, this site might want to consider offering Mental Health contacts to certain members.
There are signs of some SERIOUS problems floating around in here.

It's just a matter of time before one of these folks "pops". And, all that will be left are some truly unstable posts and threads left on ATS.

Next thing ya know, this will be the hottest new topic on all the news channels.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicSpirit
At some point, this site might want to consider offering Mental Health contacts to certain members.

It's just a matter of time before one of these folks "pops". And, all that will be left are some truly unstable posts and threads left on ATS.

Next thing ya know, this will be the hottest new topic on all the news channels.

No! I am a Mushroom Man sent from the Aldebaran system and I am here to tell you that there is no such thing as Neurological disease or psychiatric disorder, it is all a scam. I can't prove it but I can provide a slew of happy sounding words and promises that will convince people willing to believe anything that overloads their natural empathy with joy so it must be true.

I'm still waiting for him to explain how he is actually the Maitreya from Buddhism despite not having fulfilled basic prerequisites outlined for Maitreya's return and not some other entity masquerading as the Maitreya; which would likely make him the Anti-Christ of Revelations.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dv8r942

I gotta question...and I'll try very hard not to be critical or rude.....B. Creme says the Maitreya gave an interview recently on American TV...clearly this was not you....so who was it? I'm sorry to say, that while though you say some very good and riteous things....if you REALLY expect to fufill some mission here, for mankind, you are gonna have to come up with a better way. Anyone can jump up and cry for peace, and justice, and sharing.....this mankind aint like it was when you could feed them with a couple loaves of bread and a few fish....convincing THIS mankind is gonna be like pulling teeth.....and a few hiphop trax AINT gonna get it done.....no matter how much compassion you may (or may not) have. personally, I'm thinking not only YOU...but B Creme are well-meant kooks....and thats not an uninformed opinion....so, just answer that....Maitreya-Almost....who went on TV and had some good stuff to say?

Many thanks for your question. Maitreya may well have appeared on a TV network however i do not believe this to be the case. Firstly Maitreya is an energy. That energy can choose to possess any willing vessel at any given time hence how Maitreya could be on American TV in a human vessel one moment and then in the UK the next. In saying this I think Benjamin spread this information for one reason alone and that is simply to get the people talking about Maitreya, raising curiosity and awareness. This is why i said earlier that Benjamin has been programmed to stretch the truth and perhaps on occasion lie but only for the ultimate benefit of humanity and the direct benefit of raising awareness for the Maitreya movement. Rest assured that if Maitreya was on a major network TV show no force in the world could contain his energy. News of his arrival would spread instantly across the world. This is why I believe Maitreya has not yet made a major television appearance but much credit to Benjamin for putting his reputation on the line in order to galvanize the masses.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by ThePublicSpirit

No! I am a Mushroom Man sent from the Aldebaran system and I am here to tell you that there is no such thing as Neurological disease or psychiatric disorder, it is all a scam. I can't prove it but I can provide a slew of happy sounding words and promises that will convince people willing to believe anything that overloads their natural empathy with joy so it must be true.

I'm still waiting for him to explain how he is actually the Maitreya from Buddhism despite not having fulfilled basic prerequisites outlined for Maitreya's return and not some other entity masquerading as the Maitreya; which would likely make him the Anti-Christ of Revelations.

I am sorry you have had to wait for your answer however if you would have followed what i had said you would not have had to wait.

Regarding your question about bodhisattva of whom I am well aware you have to realise that this was one person’s interpretations of how events would play out in the future. Many spiritually wise men receive future visions from higher realms. These visions are left to the human to decipher and interpret. Much of what was written in the Canon of Buddhist literature is still undeciphered and it will remain that way. Maitreya is an energy or force that comes into existence at its time of need in the world. Regardless of what has been written or translated or experienced as visions by humans and later conveyed to the masses. The world teacher is with us let me assure you and he will make his appearance in the world prior to the 2012 Olympics arriving in East London, the current location of Maitreya. When this happens many will point the finger of accusation labelling this person the Antichrist but that would be their fear speaking. Maitreya is simply here to direct us onto a spiritual path that helps humanity evolve to the next stage. Evolution has never been an easy process and it is similar to a woman giving birth. The earth is showing signs of birth pangs that is evident. All we need is for Maitreya to arrive to calm the nerves of the mother and to stand as the obstetrician and aid the birth of a new age.

Peace and blessings to you my brother.
Spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join