It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upsetting case of Caronia Italy U.F.O or military technology ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Caronia is a small country of 39 inhabitants, that is found in the depht south of Italy .
Caronia is found on the sea.
To Caronia from 2004, upsetting and anxious things happen.
Appliances and counters of electricity spontaneously catch fire.
There are short inexplicable circuits.
The houses spontaneously catch fire.
The boats spontaneously catch fire.
The automobiles spontaneously catch fire.
The cellular phone are reloaded alone without being connected to the electric tide.
The houses have become microwaves ovens.
They are all phenomenons of self - combustion .
The electric threads spontaneously catch fire.
The metallic objects overheat without motive up to cause fires.
All spontaneously sets on fire without current.
They catch fire beds, couches, chairs, tables, televisions, threads voters, chandeliers.
The electric threads that are detached by the walls, catch alone fire.
The cars are closed alone.
The cellular telephones ring alone ,but nobody is receiving and nobody is calling........ there are tall values of electromagnetic fields in the ground.
Conclusions: The most greater scientists of the world have studied the Caronia case.
The conclusions of the scientists are resounding :
Alien
or military technologies also evolved of origin not earthling.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is a curious phenomenom......but I want to know how they came to the conclusion that it was of alien or military technology that is NOT OF THIS WORLD....that is far fetched. Though the phenomenom is apparent, things randomly catching on fire seems more of a natural phenomenom than anything else.

How did they come to the conclusion that there is something going on that is out of this world? How did they test? How did they analyze the data? What did they base the comparisons off of to come to that conclusion? I think there are many reasons why that could happen, none of which I'm aware, but there must be some other reasonable explanation for things catching on fire and cell phones ringing for no apparent reason.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 48Donbray
This is a curious phenomenom......but I want to know how they came to the conclusion that it was of alien or military technology that is NOT OF THIS WORLD....that is far fetched. Though the phenomenom is apparent, things randomly catching on fire seems more of a natural phenomenom than anything else.

How did they come to the conclusion that there is something going on that is out of this world? How did they test? How did they analyze the data? What did they base the comparisons off of to come to that conclusion? I think there are many reasons why that could happen, none of which I'm aware, but there must be some other reasonable explanation for things catching on fire and cell phones ringing for no apparent reason.

These are the conclusions of the scientists , and also mine.
The scientists of the whole world , have studied the Caronia case.
The conclusions of the scientistsA , are that under the sea of Caronia there are alien base, or Government experimental objects.
Besides on the sea of Caronia ,there are continuous sightings U.F.O.
The inhabitants of Caronia often see U.F.O enter and to go out of the sea

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The Case of Caronia is fascinating and then some...

Internos wrote a great thread on it a couple years back. It's worth reading and has images etc. IIRC a member even went over there and posted on the thread. UFOs and the Mystery of Canneto di Caronia

new topics

top topics

join