It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Caused Hati Quake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

What Caused Hati Quake

www.davidicke.com

The Haiti Earthquake - You Need To Know Where it Came From

'Anyway, I knew from that broadcast that the broadcast was a component of a well planned operation. I notice that this earthquake caused no Tsunami damaging any Fat Cat's ocean front property in Florida etc. And the event so helps both Obama and Clinton -- when Obama is just on the brink of collapse of his political power and presidential authority.

They had the motive and the means to create this earthquake. None of the properties or people were important to the interests that I know were responsible for the 9-11 deaths, th
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I guess anything is possible these days. Have a look at this article and see if it rings any warning bells.If in fact the NWO is trying to run the show and speed things up a bit to get their end result....it will only get worse from here on in.The plans are in motion, only hope people will wake up to see what may really be going on behind the scenes.

www.davidicke.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
i would just like to point this video out. Its regarding HAARP and it will prove that it "HAARP" is more than capable of causing the Haiti earthquake.
You can look at it in 2 ways
The 1st It was a natural disaster
or
2nd it was caused by HAARP, which then means if it was caused by this then we have to ask ourselves
WHY? why would they do this or even more to the point what would they gain?
Heres the link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
1)
I do not think HAARP can cause earthquakes, but what HAARP probably is designed for is to create an ARTIFICIAL magnetic field to BLOCK solar particles during a especially bad flare from the Sun.

2)
An Earthquake generator would most likely be satellite based, if one exists, and it is quite possible.

However it would be most effective and reliable from outer space orbit. So satellite weapon is our likely candidate. Remember Reagan's Star Wars?

3)
But also, there is another great possibility. That the earthquake was purely a natural occurrence due to a build up of internal tectonic pressures that were finally being released.

4)
That the Sun's activity has a unique type of physical connection to the Earth's mass that we hardly understand. So Sun activity.

Conclusion:

There is no way to know what caused the quake. There are many many possibilities, however some proposed theories just do not add up. However others do.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by socrateeze

Try reading up about the oil in Haiti, it's deep ports, the Clinton Administration, etc.

The article listed as source, below, tells you all you need to know and then some...

There is evidence that the United States found oil in Haiti decades ago and due to the geopolitical circumstances and big business interests of that era made the decision to keep Haitian oil in reserve for when Middle Eastern oil had dried up.

There is also good evidence that these very same big US oil companies and their inter-related monopolies of engineering and defense contractors made plans, decades ago, to use Haiti's deep water ports either for oil refineries or to develop oil tank farm sites or depots where crude oil could be stored and later transferred to small tankers to serve U.S. and Caribbean ports.

Tap Haiti's oil, keep it so poor it will be grateful for slave wages at sweatshops. Let sexual tourism and the white sex-abusers do as they will. Transfer quickly more Haiti properties to foreigners and render the "good" Haitians as maids, butlers and servants in US/Euro-owned Haiti tourist resorts like the rest of the Caribbean. Militarize Haiti so that dissent is not possible even as a thought. That's perhaps UN Envoy, Bill Clinton's "best chance in my lifetime" scenario for Haiti. (more) (much more)

source

It's my opinion Mother Nature was not responsible for this horrific catastrophe.

I'll never believe it was not planned genocide carried out by the PTB.

peace

[edit on 16-1-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I totally agree. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It was an earthquake for crying out loud. Perfectly natural and have been happening for quite some time without the need for HAARP. I really don't know how some people stay sane when they see a conspiracy in absolutely bloody everything.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thank you for posting that article, Silo. I wondered why Hilary was going to go to to Haiti today. I had no idea Bill was the UN special envoy to Haiti. Wow. Those two Clintons have their hands in everything, always, don't they?

This is also the first time I have heard anything about oil in Haiti.

On what caused this quake, I would have to go with undersea sources of some sort before I would go with haarp. I have no clue what lurks about the seafloor, who among us really does? I have not been there, for all we know large underwater military complexes litter it.

I looked up the death toll from Katrina, it was appx 1800. The death toll from this disaster is staggering compared to that.

Yall remember how the Katrina victims were relocated across the country?

I bet the survivors of this earthquake will be relocated world wide.

Could the "natural" disasters to come be some sort of population relocation? Thin the herd, and spread what's left?

I feel sad I am so jaded that I automatically have suspicions and try to think what sinister plot could be behind today's natural disaster.

Why wasnt there a tsunami?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grim report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin is stating today that the catastrophic earthquake that has devastated the Island of Haiti was the ‘clear result’ of a United States Navy test of one of its ‘earthquake weapons’ planned to be used by the Americans upon the Persian Nation of Iran but had gone ‘horribly wrong’.

Moderator's note: PLEASE DO NOT REPOST ENTIRE ARTICLES. The second thing to note is that Sorcha Faal has been discredited many times and is not considered a news source for this board (it can be considered as a blog post but is not a credible news source).

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Byrd]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

After discussion of a press conference given on April 28, 1997 by Defense Secretary William S. Cohen, in which he says that "terrorist nations" are currently developing means of triggering earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and disastrous weather events, the program reviews some of the history of the Cold War research and development of seismic weapons. The broadcast also touches on the Japanese Aum Shinrikyo’s attempt to use Tesla’s discoveries to develop tectonic weapons and their professed belief that the Kobe earthquake was caused by the United States.

ce399.typepad.com...

The page has a link to a radio program (mp3),which looks at the possibility of "seismic weapons."

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well I think the earthquake was due to natural causes. It's a terrible disaster. Maybe some good can come out of the Haiti earthquake and our government will learn how to respond to major disasters faster here in the US. We can only hope but that may be doubtful with state governments cutting back spending. It's just a matter of time and California will get hit with a major earthquake.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I just recently found the Camelot site and listened to alot of their material, perhaps you could check out this site Solomons, myself, I am still on the fence, but if some of this stuff is true we are in for a rough ride the next few years.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I was thinking that the Haiti (that's how you spell it by the way) was caused more by volcanic than tectonic activity.

The evidence of this is the lack of tsunami.

This tells me that the region directly below Haiti is changing, and not the effect of tectonic shift. While I do believe that some tectonic shift did take place, the lack of evidence of any tsunami leads me to think that a magma chamber is starting to build under the island.

montserrat volcano observatory

Now you're asking why Montserrat has anything to do with Haiti, well the fact is these islands are a part of the same tectonic island system. Haiti is a part of the Caribbean Volcanic Arc.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is why Haiti had an earthquake, look at Montserrat, and what happened in Haiti and you get your answer.

While I don't think that a volcano is in Haiti's future, it is possible that more seismic shifts may occur. But watch as other islands in the region may start producing more volcanic activity.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well since Sorcha Faal has said that it was HAARP I'm 100% sure it wasn't HAARP that caused it.

Massive earthquakes though rare are not unheard of in the Carribean. I've heard mentioned on CNN that the presidential palace that was destroyed this week replaced one destroyed around 200 years ago in an earthquake. Port Royale in Jamaica was destroyed by an earthquake on the same ridge.

If the speculation about possible oil in or near Haiti pans out I will allow myself to entertain the thought of other than natural causes.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
this is an opinion so dont bug on me but it seems that we are cashing in as usual.Its to much of a stretch for me to beleive the whole earthquake machine angle however we as all animals are oportunistic and have recognized the profit that can be made by getting or hooks into haiti its near cuba and chavez it also has oil stated above by another post.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was about to create a new post regarding the recent speech by Obama, Bush and Clinton about relief for Haiti. I was absolutly gobsmacked when Bush said not to bother with water or blankets but send your cash???? Like wtf ?
check out bbc news and also this link.
www.google.co.uk... ALeqM5jLFDZe4-LldfFBT9tzzH51SFkPaQ&rct=j&q=Obama%2C+Bush+and+clinton+haiti+appeal&ei=Nv1RS-bvHofSjAe28KWnCg&usg=AFQjCNENDbvGGULW074GPl-WPWjFTJ6SEw

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sorry Crock of ..... you people are

A humanitarian need happens and you equate it to Obama falling ratings .....

I hope something like this befalls you all - cos we wont be there to dig you out - call it darwinian justice - you do NOT deserve to be in the Human races Gene pool

Once upon a time this site prided itself upon the edict deny ignorance - yet more and more i see ignorance posted and not challenged.

I am sickened by some of you - basement monkeys living in never land - this was a site for discourse and debate now its the land of the redneck bigot and ignoramus

This is why America is hated - funny cos i love the place - but for gods sake catch on to yourselves - sentiments and thoughts like this are why the world is coming to see you as a joke,

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Stumbling into this thread, I initially thought Haiti's quake was natural, but now you've got me questioning. That article from October 2009 about how important haiti could be to us for oil, deep ports, minerals, and cheap labor as researched and studied by several, makes you wonder. Throw in some famous names(Bush 1 & 2, Clinton 1 & 2, the U.N. ) and you've got yourself a good story plot. I am not a big believer in giant coincidences, they just don't happen too often.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I have been monitoring the USGS site for years on a daily basis. Yes things have been building all around the area for some time now, I just think that this quake may have had a little help. Volcanic activity? Possible.
I think that the next one will be around Sumatra or the Indonesia area as there is not a day that goes by where there is not at least 2 5.0 or therabouts. Could also be volcanic. Mother nature is pissed right now and she has a lot more suprises for us in the near future.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

And you expected anything else? Of course send me money my NWO buddies need more. This bunch make me
My guess is Haliburton will be rebuilding, and Blackwater,or whatever their name of the day is, will be brought in for security.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join