It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Over Matter...Literally.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
In order to change our world, every single one of you & needs to know this. And we need to practice it, every day of our lives. This is it. We are in control. We can get out of this rut, if we would only take the time to listen & learn information such as this. It is that simple.

Time to stop blaming the governments of the world. Time to stop focusing on the negatives. Time to raise our understanding and understand that each and every thought has a frequency, and we are all to blame for the state of the world today. We need to take responsibility, accept it & then make the change. The information is here, it's everywhere...All you need to do is pay attention, it's really not that difficult. And then, focus. Never stop focusing on what you want for the world...

It is really all in your mind.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I agree with this totally...

We can actually watch this in real time.....as the mass consciousness becomes aware of the lies they have been feed....the power structure is starting to crumble...

Great video...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Thank you for taking the time watch it.

What I realized was, just by thinking about things like this even when others don't pay attention...already changes someones view of the world. As a collective consciousness the frequency of your thoughts will actively affect the minds of others.

Here is another cool bit of info - Ever notice how you can open an electric motorized gate from a much greater distance by pointing the remote at your head instead of the gate itself?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

Here is another cool bit of info - Ever notice how you can open an electric motorized gate from a much greater distance by pointing the remote at your head instead of the gate itself?

I never heard of that before...but I will try it with my garage door remote...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
any video that starts with David Lynch is a winner in my book.

i watched this the other day and while i find it fascinating i can't help but think it's all wild, philosophical speculation rather than any sort of reality. based on the general idea of the video it stands to reason that if (this is going to be VERY hypothetical so don't take it too seriously) everyone in the world took acid at the same time and through word of mouth while everyone was tripping, we all came to the conclusion that in the center of Iowa stood a 70 foot tall penguin playing jenga with jim morrison, it would in fact become reality to us. i find that hard to believe. but maybe i took it overboard with that thought.

either way, i liked the video.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by jinx880101

I never heard of that before...but I will try it with my garage door remote...
This also works with the keyfob for cars.

Before, my car key would only work from about 10 foot away. After I pointed it at my head and clicked it, I got up to about 50 foot away
Strange but true.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I believe this happens because as you put the transmitter (car/garage remote) to your head, your body becomes a parabolic antenna and thus amplifies the signal giving it a greater range. If my memory serves me correctly, it also depends on how tall you are as the length or your body has to be a whole fraction of the wavelength of the signal for this to work.

To the OP, thanks for posting the vid. I often wonder that if it is the case that consciousness is participatory in the creation of reality then it can't just be us creating the reality can it? there is too much for the human race to be responsible for it.....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

To the OP, thanks for posting the vid. I often wonder that if it is the case that consciousness is participatory in the creation of reality then it can't just be us creating the reality can it? there is too much for the human race to be responsible for it.....

What I find quite interesting was the statement that- As we are looking for 'the end of the universe' (so to speak)....we are creating it. Whenever human kind 'puts their mind to something, they are never let down. Why? Because they are creating it as they go along. Whenever we speculate about one thing or another, it usually turns out to be true.
I didn't really explain that properly, but I hope you get the point I am trying to make

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by misterhype

everyone in the world took acid at the same time and through word of mouth while everyone was tripping,........

Now that would be something wouldn't it! I think it would make the world a better place...not to mention quite trippy! Thanks for the laugh! But I do get what you are trying to say...especially with acid- anything is possible

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I found this works with my stereo's remote, when outside or in my garage, I open my mouth point the remote at the back of my throat and can adjust the volume from 50 yds through walls...
A friend of mine said it was do to the fillings in my teeth and the metel screws in my leg and shoulder...but I think its something more to do with electrical/brain activity.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

it would make the world a much better, and far more interesting place.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Guys, I must go now....Sorry.

I will check back a bit later. Hope you all enjoy the clip & if anyone has any other interesting info feel free to post it here. Would love to see when I get back. I have to go have an early dinner and discuss my friends baby shower.... How interesting

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I do see what you're saying but I just can't see it being that simple. For one it doesn't explain why science comes to dead ends fairly often as it should rightly do in the context of attemting to understand a objective reality. If we are truely creating reality with our expectations then none of these mistakes would happen and no scientists would be dissapointed because their theories are proven wrong. Reality would also be a mess of 'truths' which would conflict and basically create chaotic reality with no laws or constants. So, as I hope you can see, it can't be that simple.

Another thing which has cropped up from time to time whithin this topic is gravity. If one assumes that every human who has ever existed has experienced gravity in the same way then it may be more unlikely to change as a result of consciouss interaction as it has been so reinforced in the same way for so long..

I don't know if I conveyed that at all well but hey... had a pop.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Awesome vid mate, thanks for sharing... love the last part with Bill Hicks

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

If we are truely creating reality with our expectations then none of these mistakes would happen and no scientists would be dissapointed because their theories are proven wrong. Reality would also be a mess of 'truths' which would conflict and basically create chaotic reality with no laws or constants. So, as I hope you can see, it can't be that simple.

Maybe because everyone has different expectations and beliefs.... Well, that's what I would think....anyway. And the ones who do believe in mind power, obviously have more control over what they are projecting into this universe,etc.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

New-age nonsense. Can we keep this drivel out of the "Science & Technology" board, and in the "Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics" board, where it clearly belongs?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thank you OP, I havn't gotten the chance to view the videos yet but I surely will. If anyone has read the book (or seen the movie) "The Secret", I believe its the same idea as this. Anyone who hasn't heard of it should take a look.

Don't write this off as "New age nonsense". It strongly ties into Quantum mechanics and String theory. Please do more research before dismissing it as nothing more than nonsense.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Cannabis907]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
How did the Earth get here without people to create it?

Fail.

This is just that what the bleep do we know/the secret/whatever other stuff all rehashed.

Also loses even more credibility with David "Jesus" Icke in it.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
How did the Earth get here without people to create it?

Fail.

This is just that what the bleep do we know/the secret/whatever other stuff all rehashed.

Also loses even more credibility with David "Jesus" Icke in it.

I like how you assume Humans/people are the only conscience beings that could create the earth. Think outside the box man, we aren't the only ones out there

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cannabis907

That's not at all what watcher73 is saying. Not even close. The video starts by spewing a bunch of nonsense framed as fact, then goes downhill after that.

Calling attention to that is not thinking "inside the box", it's rational behaviour.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join