It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON: Invading ET/Alien fleet detected near Saturn?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I agree these people are just trying to break our spirits!
The government cant protect us forever

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
And if they were violent the would already have blown us to shreads so we have no worries

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_7_4
It seems that ufology nowadays is all about fear mongering and far-out, unproductive, aimless speculation. If I hadn't had a UFO experience myself I would've laughed off the whole topic by now ...
I generally tend to ignore claims made by contactees, chanellers, etc. simply because it's impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff.

In the UFO-scene, after all, there's a manic-depressive/paranoid-schizophrenic/crazy cat lady for every genuine whistleblower.
Actually, a more credible contactee like James Gilliland (of the ECETI ranch) also strongly disagrees with the negative stance of present-day ufology and has decided to distance himself from it.

A typical example:

The people of Project Camelot treat someone like Steven Greer as though he's some kind of war criminal ('cause he doesn't believe aliens will be turning us into fertilizer), yet at the same time they fawn all over the 'Black Ops' guys they're in contact with. For the most part those 'Black Ops' types aren't exactly boy scouts either. And how does PC know if someone's with the 'white hats' or the 'black hats', when disinfo agents probably have been selected for their charisma and have been trained for acting credible.

They claim that Greer is being 'Mind Controlled', but someone like Bill Deagle is treated like a demi-God, whose opinions are beyond the shadow of a doubt. Yet Bill Deagle makes some of the most wild & outrageous claims imaginable in this field, so why isn't it possible that Deagle is being 'Mind Controlled'?
PC pride themselves in being critical, when in fact they're only critical of people that they personally don't like for some reason. It's not OK to become 'friends' with whistleblowers: they should remain sources and nothing more.

PC do have some credible whistleblowers (like Bob Dean, C. Stone, or Peterson) but whatever good content they have: it's completely marred by all the bad stuff.

People who are new to this stuff, and unprepared for all the high-weirdness they encounter, will as a result not only discredit the bad stuff, but also the good stuff. Talking about disinfo!
I'm afraid that ufology is nearing its end: as the years go by and the acid-casualties of bygone days die out, eventually there will only be manic-depressives/paranoid-schizophrenics & crazy cat ladies left ...

DUDE! You are so on the money! All this stuff is just fear mongering, I'm sure that there is a galactic tourist bureau touting Earth as the most dangerous place in the Galaxy!

I'm sure most aliens people live rather secure and somewhat dull lives compared to humans. And it probably is a really exciting to come too such a primitive and barbaric planet such as the Earth.

I remember when that politician over England seeing an alien walking down the middle of busy shopping district, I beat the alien felt like Jane Goodall walking amongst the primates of Africa. She probably done it on a dare.

So the Earth is nothing more than a Adventure Holiday destination.

We all look for the deepest darkest explanation except for the obvious one. Which is the Universe has a sence of adventure.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by nophun

i'm playing along someone has to give a good pre-war speech and i been waiting a long time to rally up the troops! lol

As long as we have god on our side, which presumably he would be, we have nothing to fear

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have this video that I shot on jan 1 2010

I think ships are leaving the moon. And yes there is a airplane too.

www.youtube.com...

I would like to hear people take on it

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoFigure52
I have this video that I shot on jan 1 2010

I think ships are leaving the moon. And yes there is a airplane too.

www.youtube.com...

I would like to hear people take on it

Your post is off topic. This thread is not for your moon images. Perhaps you could start a brand new thread on it.

IRM

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Well, i hope its something. it looks like something, and if its coming, its about time!

Lol, seriously though, i really really want something big to happen soon. its been building up, this huge anxious feeling that something needs to happen. ever since a few weeks ago.

You are not the first person to mention this. But I have to address this line of thinking.

Why are you waiting for something to happen? Why not instead be a positive force in the area that you can have control over instead of sitting their paralyzed with an emotional state that you have no idea why you are in it?

This is a fundamental failure of will on your part and on the part of others. YOU are responsible for your own life and what happens with it. There is no value in waiting for aliens to come and save us from ourselves when we are each and everyone quite well equipped to run our lives in a satisfactory way if we put our minds and spirits to it.

The longer you allow yourself to be in void and pulled around by your emotional reactions, is the longer you keep traveling around the sun doing sweet nothing for yourself, your family or anyone else and it's the longer your life has no meaning.

YOU have to give it meaning. YOU have to live your life not waiting for someone else to take care of things. Infants get that treatment, grown people have to take responsibility for their lives and accountability for their actions.

If you are incapable of that, then by all means, get to a welfare office and start living off the labours of others as is allowed in western industrialized nations.
It's not admirable, but if people insist on being emotionally paralyzed, then what choice have the rest of us got but to show you how not to be that which is a burden to the rest?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by divinetragedy79
It's the Zentradi!! Do we have the SDF-1 hidden here on earth somewhere? Better get it fired up!!

Seriously...it could be anything.

That's what it reminded me of also.. but it's not 1 thousand ships in the first expedition.. Or 1 million...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't see anything special in the pictures....I could easily take a picture of something random in the sky and say "Look it's an alien."

I'm not saying I don't believe it could be, but without proof it could be anything...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Are you sure they're invading? Maybe they are... I like to think positive though... Maybe they're here to assist the earth in its necessary cleansing?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join