It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where / how does a Ghost get there clothes ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My spirit guide says that on the Other Side they have 'body' though it is not dense or heavy as ours nor does it have its functions. It is energy as all is energy-even our bodies now are energy. 'Intent' allows for the image-visage and clothing. Earthbounds are not as connected to their energy and their body is weaker and they are unable to change form beyond that of what they remember-They are stuck with the past intent-So they take on the form of what they recall being. Spirits are in their own realm but there is an inbetween where they come to visit us and where earthbound souls stay-It is vibrating at their own frequency and so keeps them feeling bound to their own laws. Their frequency is very dense while those who have crossed over are vibrating on a higher frequency that is lighter-easier to manage energy and work with it. So living on earth is just another frequency-so we all have a 'body' it's just different-the functions are different and we can't truly understand this 'body' until we experience it. But it is the soul on its own-Not a shell overtop. Our souls are just as real..it's hard to explain but I use the word body b.c it is most understood.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Not if it says 'deny ignorance' up there! This thread as as much intellectual merit as discussing whether the Loch Ness Monster prefers Coke or Pepsi. Just because people feel it OK to spew their insanity on ATS doesn't mean we should stand by and watch our beloved site get washed away with the stupidity.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Haha Star for making me laugh!

To be honest, i'm not really sure, i thought the cloths you see a ghost wear in an aparition were the clothes they would have died in?

I suppose another explanation could be the clothes you see them wear would be their mind's eye perception of themselves? How they think they should look.

Kind of like the matrix where they have the holes and no hair in the real world but when they are in the matrix the have the hair and clothes how they like.

MrWebby666

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Platos closet,noone notices when things come up missing there

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join