It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion on Obama .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
"My Hero" ... not

Anyways I know you have something to say so let's hear it, "+" or "-" .

We're all adults here.

So lets hear it, PLEASE share.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by anoymous7]

DON'T BE AFRAID TO GIVE AN OPINION, EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by anoymous7

If I gave you my honest opinion on Obama, the Mods would ban me for life for extreme T&C violations.

Lets just say he's a tool of TPTB. They want us to focus our hate on him. It helps them to hide in the shadows.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
TPTB? For all those people that don't know what that means help them out, Includes me.

AND BIG THANKS FOR THE FIRST HONEST OPINION.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
hmmmm.... i like obama... but this guy should prove himself regarding his ability to handle international pressures..... future for US is very typical ..... best of luck mr. president...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
My opinion on obama is that he is the number one most dangerous person to the U.S. constitution today. His office constitutes a clear and present danger to all Americans and the American way of life. He does not respect Americans or the constitution in any way. The "czars" he has installed in every agency are all marxist, maoist, anti American A-holes. He should be considered a true terrorist because he is wreaking havoc on every aspect of this nation and he is doing more damage to the country than a boatload of nukes could do. Just for me writing this post would be more than enough for that piece of garbage to send the SS after me. We all know how paranoid many communist leaders are, and they think everyone is out to get them. That is because of the inner shame and guilt they feel inside for doing the things they are doing. They know deep inside that a Judgement day will come for them, but even that knowledge isn't enough to turn them around.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
A talking puppet, running bushOS v2.0 with the 'hopenosis' plugin, plus much better e-goon and MSM PR.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by antideceit
My opinion on obama is that he is the number one most dangerous person to the U.S. constitution today. His office constitutes a clear and present danger to all Americans and the American way of life. He does not respect Americans or the constitution in any way. The "czars" he has installed in every agency are all marxist, maoist, anti American A-holes. He should be considered a true terrorist because he is wreaking havoc on every aspect of this nation and he is doing more damage to the country than a boatload of nukes could do. Just for me writing this post would be more than enough for that piece of garbage to send the SS after me. We all know how paranoid many communist leaders are, and they think everyone is out to get them. That is because of the inner shame and guilt they feel inside for doing the things they are doing. They know deep inside that a Judgement day will come for them, but even that knowledge isn't enough to turn them around.

I agree with everything that was said by the poster above.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Rubicon1]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

OP I want to keep my reply short, so I will try not to rant.

He makes me afraid. I am so unsure as to what will happen within the US. I think he presents a militarily weak face of America. Though I am almost positive he would push the red button if need be.

I think he looks weak outside of the USA. I think he looks ill prepared, inside the USA.

It is a time of great concern as to the direction of this country, politics aside.

The world is like the school yard. The bully has the biggest and most forceful influence.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
He's Liberal. We don't take kindly to liberals round my part. Any president with more then a couple czar is garbage. There is no need to appoint a czar for every little thing. Oh and any politician from Chicago is more then likely scum.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Media started the talk about him being a savior. You know, just dropping the idea on us. Well, he is a savior. He is going to be crucified. I don't think he understood it completely. He just reads the speech as his speech writers wrote it. He is simply an ego being manipulated. He has a Jewish mother and Jewish grandparents. He has traveled the world. He is pumped full of self interest and egotistical fantasy. He is being used. He is a patsy. He is Oswald looking for Waldos in the picture books of his mind.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
My opinion is that the power of the presidency has steadily eroded since the Nixon administration. Thus, we see in Obama a sad, dwindled shadow of what the President once was meant to be. A smaller-than-life figure, totally eclipsed by the grinding gears of "The Machine": That is to say, the military/industrial complex, banking and finance, big pharma, and shadier influences all pursuing their own interests and intermeshing to form a vortex of greed, fear, and general psychopathy.

Given this, whatever Obama may or may not be is quite irrelevant. Like Bush before him, he is a media construct, a psychological figure for the "unwashed masses" to project their own pathologies upon, a kind of puppetlike frontman. Nothing more, nothing less. Sad stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

.... a tool of TPTB. They want us to focus our hate on him. It helps them to hide in the shadows.

"... helps them"...??? Nice disinformation try. Certainly not so. Go for him, re-attack him!! He's the "gun" of the TPTB. If someone's threatening you, you first go after ... the gun in the attacker's hand. That's not "helping" the attacker but (at least partially) disabling him. Same applies to TPTB/Obama attacking us and the Constitution.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by DeepSea]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepSea
He's the "gun" of the TPTB

I'd liken him more to the barrel of the gun. Not so much crafting or changing the payload but normally directing it through the barrel of an ink cartridge, perched atop an executive order.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have defended Obama on many occasions here on ATS. Before you all start gettin on my case saying hes done this hes done that or he`s lied about so and so.
Personaly i dont think this bloke is that bad. He united America in i way that i have never seen before, brought them together in a way that previous Presidents would be jealous of. Like i have said on many occasions, he still pursued this job even when he knew what an impossible job he was heading for. He overcame that by the positivity that he was gaining from the public, that feeling was enough to spur him on but not only him but the American citizens. Obama must have been crazy to carry on pursuing the presidency, i mean come on??????? he didnt exactly have an ideal situation to start with did he? in the grips of global terrorism and a war that was already underway in Iraq?
I think the people have lost hope actually because of the "I want it right now approach" rather than accepting that it was going to take time. Theres another point that i have to make, do you really think that President Obama knows every single thing and is privy to everything? I dont. He is just like us, but actually imagine him trying to look something up? will he be allowed?
Afterall Presidents come and go, but the likes of majestic 12 will always be the ones holding the reigns.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
wow, Thank you all for your responses. They are great! Keep them coming + or - .

We like reading them all, At least I know I do.

Thanks Again!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

G'day anoymous7

I am really, really pleased to see that a "black man" can become the US president.

That is a seriously, seriously good thing

However, I believe Barrack will eventually be judged as one of the most administratively incompetent US presidents we have seen for a long time.

I wonder if he would have been better suited as secretary of state.

His talents seem better suited to that role.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I really like how people compare him to JFK, But he's not JFK. JFK was assassinated because he was going to reveal the truth. I HOPE if there is any truth in what I said thus far, Obama sees the light and does the right thing.

If he was a real MAN of his word, he would do what is right, even if it included RISKING HIS LIFE to help advance our society and country.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So a few more opinions please, Everyone has one! You know you want to share!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
When this thread opened up I wanted to cry. Oh.. it was only a little while ago in 2008 that if anyone said boo about Obama on the ATS that they were held under the boot of TPTB, had their threads abolished, and got warnings for the exercise of free speech. No, there would be no dissent.

But that was then and this is now. Now the veil has been pulled back on pretty. Pulled back on the hype. Pulled back on the hope and change. Now we see the real man in all his glory. The failure. The destruction of the democrat party as we known it to be. A ray of sunlite has begun to shine in the hearts of the people. There is a light at the end of the tunnel we call 2010.

I feel vindicated. I feel restored to a sense of political well being. I thought I stood alone out here in the world as one of the few who didn't do Obama worship.

And now that millions of people have awoken to a sense of being bamboozled and soft shoed, they are mad, and they can't wait to get to the polls and set things right again.

I am no longer alone. I am part of a much bigger and ever growing wave of the real hope and change that is coming in 2010.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
threads were deleted? thats fairly interesting... any staff wanna validate this claim?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join