It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO radio program...Every Friday 5-7 PM CT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This new UFO radio program has hosts Dave Pares and John Powers. Dave Pares is a professor who teaches physics, meteorology, physical science, astronomy and numerous other courses in math and science. It was his extensive background in the math and sciences that have allowed him to come up with an answer to the Bermuda triangle. More can be read about electronic fog and linear displacement pertaining to the Bermuda Triangle here.
www.pares-wx-research.info...
abcnews.go.com...
ABC news article with mention of Dave.

Dave was featured on the history channel show mystery quest where he proved his theory. He also discussed his findings on a coast to coast show. He just got done filming a show for the National Geographic channel about electronic fog in the Bermuda Triangle that will air soon.

www.youtube.com... mystery quest episode.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Dave Pares and John Powers are both MUFON members and investigators for the organization. They also lead the UFO club at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. This is where they give their new show from the universities radio channel.
The show is done in a Q and A format with people sending in their questions pertaining to UFOs and the hosts answering them. Guests will occasionally be on the show. The program just gave their first show tonight and it was a success. Both hosts are students of science and apply it also to the field of ufology.

The show is every Friday from 5-7 Pm Central Time.
It can be heard from 90.7-2 on the HD FM or use the available streaming audio here.... www.fightstheocean.com...

Check out the program, if your interested in the field of ufology then the shows for you.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by UFObeliever]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads-up mate! I haven't been to the site yet (will go now) but I hope they also give users a download option for the podcasts like Paracast do.

IRM

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'll tell em to look into podcasts. The first program was tonight so there are still many steps needed to be done. Unfortunately if you goto the audio stream right now its just music from the universities radio channel.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

My name is John Powers and I am co-host of the UNO UFO Study Group radio show "Spooky Action at a Distance" (We changed the name)! We do offer podcasts at our affiliate site, omahaufostudygroup.com, There is a lot of other things too, a good sample of the Omaha UFO community.

new topics

top topics

join