It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High level beings don't exist!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

how is that any different? you change the words and go back to the same ego playground. let's go back your Einstein, not everyone agrees with his theories, those who don't agree has lower understanding? just because he was the first one to come up with something that fits the frame at that time he has higher understanding? what if his theories will become obsolete in few years? he will stop having higher understanding? and if his theories fit one frame but failed to fit another frame now you will start chopping your classification rules by saying he had higher understanding in one thing, but lower understanding in other thing.. and we end up at the same zero point..

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

And yes, there are some things that one person will understand that another would not. this you will learn yourself.

i have learned it, and their are quite a few thing that i will proberbly never understand. like capitalism and the need for people to drink to the point of being sick and beating people up.

I meant to say is that such thing as all forms ''lower/higher'' classifications are a product of ones ego, it's never based on any universal law or rules, because all law and rules are written by some ones ego.

yay! thats what i ment (i realy suck at expressing ideas, i nearly failed english in school because of it lol)

do me a favour and buy some gold star stickers and give one to your self

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

AWWW man why did they move this thread to BTS???

how is that any different? you change the words and go back to the same ego playground.

How did I change my words?

let's go back your Einstein, not everyone agrees with his theories, those who don't agree has lower understanding?

Who doesn't agree with his theories? His theories have been proven over and over again.

Awww man I'll reply asap.

I'm busy at this moment sorry.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join