It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is the only time you'll see Venezuela, Iran, China, Russia, and the US working together?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Answer: When they're sending plane-loads of rescuers and relief supplies to help their fellow human in a time of desperate need.

It's pretty compelling when faced with a human tragedy such as what we're seeing unfold in Haiti, that countries can forget for a moment that they're the worst of enemies and can work together for a common cause... and that the common cause is to help their fellow human; no matter color, race, religious background, or political views ... the lines are blurred

There's something to be gleaned from that, and what's inherent of human nature...

I just donated to the red cross, it's the least I could...

May god bless those people and give them strength...

Peace

[edit on 16-1-2010 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Its amazing when mother nature brings in the ass kicking we all come together. Yet when it comes to kicking each others asses the governments are in a race to develop the most advanced weapons.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
When pigs fly but the only thier going to work together is when most of them are all dead.

War is before peace we all know that.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Reminds me of Ronald Reagan saying , If we were under attack from

outside the planet , the Earth would come together.

Those aren't his exact words , but it was the meaning.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I sound like such a leftie but, [/partisanship] I wholly agree. A great example is how Cuba is allowing American airplanes to fly over Cuban air space for aid to Haiti.

I can only imagine what JFK would have to say about that.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What I don't understand is that it took an earthquake in Haiti for everyone to realize that it's a third world country. Me and a good friend of mine were actually talking about this subject in a local pub. And organizations are making a bundle, now why would these countries whom we have disputes with come out of the blue and help Haiti along side us? What are these countries getting out of it?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by KonquestAbySS]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What Israel is "really" all about, God is with this Nation, and serves mankind through them...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join