It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Vaccine Microchip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Against my better judgement, I recently gave in to the military requirement to recieve the H1N1 vaccine. Something struck me as odd when recieving the vaccine.

Standing in line, the technicians administering the vaccine were pretty persistant that we recieve it in our left shoulder.

One officer in line requested to get the jab in the right shoulder as he was still sore from an anthrax shot in the left. There were phone calls made, authorization requested, and finally he was allowed to recieve the vaccine in the right arm but only with specific annotation in his medical file.

He was quite confused as to why it was such a big deal to switch arms. I joked with him that they needed to know which arm the microchip was in when they wanted to scan it.

But thinking about it, why was it such a big deal to get it in a specific arm? I've had literally hundreds of vaccinations since I've been in the Army, some that they wouldn't even tell me the purpose of, but the only one they specified an arm for was smallpox (which almost killed me). Flu vaccines are small fries for the Army, but this one seemed to be different. Why?

Does anyone have any insight into my experience? Has anyone come across similar occurances?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Run some magnets over the injections site.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
please check out this thread maybe that's what the wink is about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The two people i know who have had the vaccine had really sore arms afterwards,they said it felt like a dead leg but in the shoulder,maybe its because most are left handed ,and getting it in the right arm may incapacitate them for a few days.
Just to add both were pregnant and both their kids ended up in hospital with
bronchial problems,even though i advised them not to take the shots.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by themove1904

Some of my buddies got "sicker than they have ever been before" after the shot. They said it was extreme nausea lasting about 4 days. Nothing about sore arms though. But we're accoustomed to painful vaccinations.

The sick infants is disconcerting though, especially considering that expectant mothers were a primary immunization population.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I am happy to tell you WhiteOneActual that both of the babies are out of danger and keeping a lot better, one was in for 3 days the other one whose mother is a is a family friend was in for 8 days.My daughter refused the shot and the maternity nurse at the local hospital advised her not to have it she new that it was rushed in and had no or very little testing.It would be interesting to see the figures for baby illness due to vaccine but i doubt we ever will

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by themove1904
The two people i know who have had the vaccine had really sore arms afterwards,they said it felt like a dead leg but in the shoulder,maybe its because most are left handed ,and getting it in the right arm may incapacitate them for a few days.
Just to add both were pregnant and both their kids ended up in hospital with
bronchial problems,even though i advised them not to take the shots.

Ok what kind of medical training do you have that puts you in a position to advise anyone on whether a course of treatment is valid or not?

maybe its because most are left handed

Huh? You kinda lost me on that, please explain.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I posted wrong Count Chocula , meant most are right handed and getting the jag in the left arm may make things easier for a right handed person,and if i want to give my daughter advice thats up to me. It may be just a coincidence that the other two mothers and babies had problems who knows.My daughter was still going to take the shot ,even after my advice, until she spoke to the nurse

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think he meant right handed.
I think...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yes my mistake muckyman.It,s nice to see someone using a bit of lateral
though.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteOneActual

I have three points to make to you.

First thank you for serving our country (I assume you are in US armed forces)

Secondly, when you signed up hopefully you didn't do it on impulse, and did a little research beforehand. As you now know your hiney belongs to a totally different rule set from us civs.

Third, my father was merchant marine from 1944 until 1968. Traveled to over 100 countries and received just about every vaccine available. He died some years ago at age 70, but one of the things he is remembered for is how he was never sick. He had 3 sick days in 50 years of working (the shingles) He also served on a radar ship during the first ever hydrogen bomb test.

Have a little faith in our military. Unless they have gone full retard they still realize the most powerful force in the world is a soldier willing to do or die.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

Yes, I knew what I was getting myself into when I signed the papers some 7 years ago. I was reluctant to get the vaccine partially because I don't think it was tested thoroughly (not the Army's fault) and because the flu season is growing short. My wife actually contracted H1N1 shortly after I returned home from my last deployment. Wasn't too bad. She has been worse off with the regular flu in the past.

I've never had the flu and I directly contribute that to regular exercise and getting the flu shot every year.

I haven't had anything more than the sniffles since I was 10, and I drink the water in various exotic global locations regularly.

I have the upmost faith in our military- I've just never seen such a big deal made over what arm someone gets a flu shot in.

join