It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
well here's a link. . .

www.belowtopsecret.com...

a leviathan killed me in short. its also recurring lately

other really strange ones i've had include: being a marijuana overlord, living in a nudist colony where ther was a serial rapist (freaked me out), and dying three times, once as normal me in a car accident, then as a baby who died shortly after birth(
), and finally as a super-sentient being on a planet that was like futuristic with a blue giant sun, and like 4-5 moons.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neilc1972
Floating transvestites in a large glass jar they would hit the bottom and float gently back to the top...oh how i wish i was making this up!!

LMAO That made me spit tea!!!!!!! ha ha fantastic... like a Beatles video...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
I woke up, went about my normal routine...bathroom, cig, Dr.Pepper, then PC and meds in that order.

Then I really woke up, and now that I have had this dream of waking up, after waking up, I keep having reallity issues and wondering if I'm about to awakin again.
It has had me spooked ever since it happened!

Yuck.. that would freak me out too

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This is a dream I had just over a year ago, I call it my "Creepy Doll Dream" for obvious reasons.

In my dream a man who seemed quite familiar came to see me, he said that he had heard that I wanted to see a real ET, he said he could show me a video of a real ET, if I wanted to see it.
Of course I said yes!

I sort of got the feeling that he should not really be doing this, and that he was taking some kind of risk, he also said that I should tell no one about it..ooops.

The next thing I remember is being sat on a chair at a desk, on the desk what a sort of laptop type thing.

As I looked at the screen this 'thing' appeared, in the dream I thought of it as a voodoo doll, it was sort of doll like, but it was the ugliest doll I have ever seen in my life.
It had very chiseled features to its face, sort of like a Native American, and had long grey hair.
This part of the dream was sooooooo vivid, I could not take my eyes of this doll thing, it's eyes were really freaky, they looked so real.

It kept staring, and staring at me, and I kept staring back, every so often it would blink really slowly, I did not feel scared, but it was very creepy.

It felt like I had been staring at this thing for a very long time, after a while either I got distracted, or I felt I had to break eye contact, but I looked over to the right, there was a doorway leading to another room, it looked very bright in there, but I couldn't see what was in the room.

I turned my attention to the doll again, and watched him for a while longer, it kept braiding, and unbraiding it's hair, and eyeshadow kept appearing and disappearing on it's eyelids, apart from that and the occasional blink it did not move at all.

I have to say here that despite the fact that the doll was freaky I was totally fascinated by it.

After a while, I got up and went into the other room, through the doorway was a set of metallic steps leading down, the room was circular, and very bright.
My memory goes fuzzy here, something happened, but I've no idea what, I get the sense that others were there, but that's it.

The next thing I aware of, I am standing outside my friends house, she is loading her car for a long journey.
I give her a hug, wish her a safe trip, and tell her that I hope all goes well with her Dad's funeral...then I wake up.

At the time of the dream, my friend's Dad had just died, and she had to make a long journey to attend the funeral.

I can sort of understand the last part of the dream, but the doll thing was weird!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
i killed my best buddy with a beer bottle..slamming right into his head...and killed myself..rofl...crazy stuff... there are lotsa others too....wana hear them? *evil laugh* muwahahahaha

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Noobastronomer]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

whoa yuck and AAAAAAAAHHH!

wow that is freaky and prophetic

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Since we are sharing dreams here I'll share mine too.
I have a long existing list of weird dreams with aliens. All of them are strange and comical in their own way. In all, the aliens don't speak but I know what they are saying, maybe its my lack of creativity in creating an alien language

One night I was alone in my apartment as usual because my family goes to another house in the countryside to feed animals every night.
I was tired of waiting for them so I went to the kitchen to grab something before going to bed, I looked at the clock and it showed 11.50 or something like that.

I went to my bedroom I lay down and I am sure I went to sleep. I wasn't comfortable in bed I think it was because my arm became numb so I got out of bed and went to the kitchen the clock showed 11:55, I was surprised because my sleep only lasted 5 minutes. That's when I see some things out the window, lights after a face, Then I saw an alien or more...
I ran to the living room scared saying- I'm not ready, please go don't take me now because I'm no ready to see you. That's when the aliens decided to take my pets
(that's the comical part) So i ran to the balcony of the kitchen screaming go away leave my pets!
When I thought they were gone I went to the living room again, really scared trying to calm my nerves and guess what? the aliens came back I started screaming again Saying I don't want to see your faces please they scare me and the aliens tried their best to hide their faces and went away. That's when I went to bed in my dream... later I woke up nervous and scared and thinking to myself was it real or not? thats when I looked at the clock and it was no more that 12:30.
After it I realized it was all a dream

I have a few more dreams like invasion, being followed by an alien near a lake, my father working for a secret agency and me and my father being held prisoners by aliens in an artifact room or even one of my sister saying I would love the new residents of town and when I meet them they're alien and warn me of a disaster etc...I'm weird.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The strangest dream I've had was driving with my dad all over the small town where I was living a few years ago with my family. And it was literally the apocalypse and my dad was telling me to wake up, cause I knew I was dreaming, and I didn't want to wake up cause I wanted to know what was gonna happen. Then my dad told me that I might die and it kind of freaked me out and I woke myshelf up.

That was my weirdest dream.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was in the desert, for god knows what reason (you know how dreams are). It wasn't very hot in this desert oddly lol. Anyways, at some point in my journey to god knows where, I came upon a curious little hole. It was a tunnel descending and twisting down into darkness. The tunnel was walled with disorderly stone blocks that looked like they came from some ruins. There was nothing spectacular about it, It didn't even look like it was a man made tunnel... Or that it actually led anywhere, just looked like a bunch of stones in a pit.

So as I followed the short tunnel down about 20 feet, I came upon a wall of stone blocks which stopped me dead in my tracks. Upon examining the wall, I found a slit just barely wide enough for my to slip through going side first. This led me to a cramped room with another wall with a slit, descending and twisting downwards, so I went through that one too ... Then another, then another... etc. for about an 1/8th of a mile.

Finally, I found myself at the destination. My jaw dropped as I emerged through the last slit. A gigantic room lay before me, Picture the length of two empire state buildings, and about 4 football fields tall. The room was surrounded by bumpy stone without crevice. That was not why my jaw was dropped though. Inside this room was an ENORMOUS machine, much bigger than anything humans have every engineered. The best way I could describe it is... It was a gigantic compass, complete with a humongous missle tipped shaft attached to it. The machine had thousands of gears and metaphysically engineered parts (just crazy things I can't describe) that was attached to this rectangular frame that complimented the shape of the room.

The machine was drawing something in the beach sand like floor of the room. I don't remember what exactly, but I think it was a silhouette of Jesus. Then, I remember feeling like I was connected to the machine. The machine started to morph, twist and generally freak me out with its awesome power as it sweapt the sand with an unfathomably large plate; erasing the drawing of Jesus. Then I started to think of the fiboanacci sequence for god knows why, and the machine started drawing it! HOLY ****! I thought. My jaw went through the floor this time and I was just beyond astounded at this thing. The best part about this dream, was I didn't realize it was a dream. So, I was just drawing pictures with this thing for like 20 mins until I woke up, and I was like "****! Just a dream -_-"

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have had two very strange dreams. The first one happened after I came home from a funeral for a close friend of mine. I dozed off to sleep and I was somewhere like I have never seen before usually I dream of places I have been to but this time it was like I was floating in liquid gold it was the most peaceful place I have ever seen. I floated around for a while then my friend that passed away suddenly appeared before me. When I tried to say something she put her hand on my mouth and said I didn't need to say anything because she knew how I felt and that we always be friends. Then she said you don't belong here it isn't your time and you have to go back. Suddenly a ball of the purest white light came between us and seemed to explode. Then I woke up.

The second dream was even more weird I was walking through a wasteland it looked like a nuke had gone off and it so cold like walking at the north pole. After walking for a couple of miles I saw a house in the distance and someone was standing outside. They motioned for me to follow them inside so I followed them to get out of the cold the person never said anything but pulled a chair out for me to sit down. When I looked at him he had eyes that were black as coal then he grinned and the arms of the chair grew over my hands and the legs grew over my feet holding me in place. Then he reached out with his hand grabbing my head that's when the pain started. It felt like he was driving a spike through my forehead. I suddenly woke up because my neighbors were banging on my wall because they said I was screaming. Ever since that dream I don't remember my dreams anymore.
edit on 15-10-2010 by buster2010 because: spacing

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I had a real weird one not long ago and I honestly have no idea where it came from.

I'm a pro wrestling fan and in this dream I was a pro wrestler and friends with The Dudley Boys.

My mom was sick (my mom died in 2004) and she died overnight when I wasn't around and thought she would be okay.

The last I remembered of the dream was The Dudley Boys trying to console me and saying how sorry they were.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I had a dream one time were I was swimming in a pool of hot chocolate with a pink thong on playing a yukalaylee while I was singing "the yellow rose of texas" to a wookie

Trust me I didnt want to go back to sleep

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here is a dream I share whenever I have the chance. It was quite eerie and strange. I started having the dream about the age of three and continue to have it once in a while to this day.

I am three years old in the dream. I open my eyes and am in an almost pitch black castle tower. The only thing illuminating the tower is the moonlight from outside. Around the inside walls is a staircase which spirals around the entire wall, all the way to the top. The smell is very unique. It's a mix of dust, gunpowder, roses, and dried sweat. In the background I can hear just the faintest sound of an old church organ playing, typically the kind that you would hear playing in a haunted house. I am scared and cannot control my trembling, yet I proceed to the stairs, climbing what seems for an eternity. I reach the top. There is a recess in the wall, with a single red door bound with golden chain boding in the darkness, just asking me to open it. I approach the door. Before I reach it, three figures appear in front of me. They are hooded, with long flowing robes covering their bodies. I cannot see their faces, as they are shrouded in shadow. In some dreams their eyes have a soft red glow to them, while in others it is almost an amber glow. I look at them and look at the door, almost to ask if it's okay that I open it. One of them leaves the other two, places a crippled old hand on my shoulder, and bows his head as if he is extremely sad about something. The body language suggested that my request was one that I should not ask, and he had a solemn feeling about himself. I welled up with tears inside, almost feeling the intense sadness that he exuded. He stepped back into formation with the other two hooded figures and they vanished, and I woke up.

That is the way that the dream has been since I was a child. The only thing that changes is the color of their eyes. Sometimes they are red, sometimes they are amber/orange. I always wake up in tears, with a wave of intense sadness flowing over me. I know that the emotions are not my own (being that I am an empath). Why this one being is sad about my request is a question that I do not have an answer to. To this day, I have been unable to gain permission to open the door. I hope that one night I'll be able to achieve that goal. Probably the most intense and real feeling dream that I've ever had.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Me and my father were walking...Suddenly a mall appears around us and we get to know that its the year 10.002 after Christ.
The mall is something gigantic...
All the people in the mall start running away because many people appear from the nothing like mushrooms.
This is my strangest dream.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricNarwhal

Mine was my death. I was in my car, at a stop sign that crossed into a busy intersection one block away from the house of my first love and now my husband, feeling betrayal and anger and hopelessness; I put one foot on the brake and the other on the gas and let go and went screeching into a busy intersection. Collided with another car and since I never where a seatbelt I ended up on the pavement. I think I died fairly quickly but remember feeling my broken body and looking up at the blue sky and hearing sirens in the distant. In that instant of lying in the street and dying I experienced all the hurts and pains and love I had experienced in life and I knew I was dying. The dream went on to show me the what if's and people I should trust and I kept asking myself and my best friend in the dream, "Is this real, am I really dead?" I couldn't wake up from this dream, it was so hard to wake up. Typically, I know how to get out of a dream but this one was so hard. When I did, I told my spouse about it and it clung to me for days afterward. Since that dream, I have never driven that car again (that was in my dream and was a birthday gift from my husband) and I'm selling it this spring. It's in my garage and I every time I see it, I wonder.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i actually had this dream a couple night ago so it's fiunny that i came across this cause i was really freaked out by it.

my fiance and i were walking down a dirt road and we found a semi parked on this hill. we got into the back of the big box thing they carry to rest for a little bit. all of the sudden it started taking off into the sky. i was so freaked out i couldn't even breathe (at this point i woke up but my room was pitch black so i thought i was still in this dream) i reached both of my arms out (one of which i had slid under my fiance) and clutched the sides of our bed for dear life. after a couple seconds it lifted my head to look around and i could see little specks of light which i thought were stars (the light from our computer reflecting off the glass tanks in our room that our snakes are in) i could also still hear the "engine" that was propelling us into the sky. so by this point i'm about ready to pee my pants when i start seeing the outline of our computer chair, then our tv, and our sons crib. then i realized that the "engine" was our little space heater thing. i have leterally never been that scared in my life. and i'm being completely serious about that. i was probably like 5 seconds away from having a heart attack.

hope you liked it cause it could have been the end of my short life right there.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've had a lot of weird and wonderful dreams and lucid dreams, many transcendental in nature and very difficult to describe. I have a dream journal over at ld4all if you'd like to check em out (I've only recorded the most memorable ones):
ld4all.com...

From dreaming about demons, aliens, spirit beings, angels to things like the afterlife, other planets, the future, and many other incredible things, not to mention all the cool superpowers that come with lucid dreaming.

But by far the strangest dream I ever had was re-living the memory of being born into this world. Yep, I was in my mothers womb and came out through her vagina, fully lucid and unfortunately wasn't able to stop the terrifying experience.

But I think a better topic might be "what was the greatest dream you ever had?" In this case I would have to say being fully lucid and in 100% full control (meaning everything I tried worked perfectly first time exactly as anticipated).

edit on 9-12-2010 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I had this dream about 8 years ago and can still remember it now..

I opened my eyes and couldn't breathe properly all I could see was through the slit of a helmet. I looked down and had a long flowing white cape on.. White shield with a big red cross on my left arm and a huge sword in my right hand.. Suddenly a similarly dressed man was attacking me with with one of those morning star weapons.. As I was defending myself I could see that I was in the middle of a lush valley with some old ruins on the valley floor with lots of people in armour fighting..

Ever since that day I've been fascinated by the Templars/Crusades.. Wonder if I was a flashback in a previous life?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrKipling
I had this dream about 8 years ago and can still remember it now..

I opened my eyes and couldn't breathe properly all I could see was through the slit of a helmet. I looked down and had a long flowing white cape on.. White shield with a big red cross on my left arm and a huge sword in my right hand.. Suddenly a similarly dressed man was attacking me with with one of those morning star weapons.. As I was defending myself I could see that I was in the middle of a lush valley with some old ruins on the valley floor with lots of people in armour fighting..

Ever since that day I've been fascinated by the Templars/Crusades.. Wonder if I was a flashback in a previous life?

Its possible.. I've had similar dreams where I think I've seen a glimpse of the past, and even glimpses of parallel universes. Also, I think the reason I have asthma in this life is because in a past life I was killed by someone stabbing me in the chest with a sword.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I actually wrote mine all down: "I was in a mental institution, guarded by very heavily armed men. The only time we weren't guarded was when we had to go to the restroom. Inside the restroom they were serving food? (Believe me, it gets stranger). So we had a party inside the food-filled restroom. I then went to sleep in my dream, and woke up the next day, went inside the same restroom and I broke my chains, only they were made of plastic the whole time. I walked out of the restroom and a nurse spotted me, she ran the other way, and I ran after her and choked her to death. I escaped the facility, now on the run, with someone that broke out with me, only he wasn't with me before, he magically appeared alongside me. We ran across the street and hotwired a car. This whole time I apparently knew that I was going to be incarcerated inside the mental institution, so I had a fake ID with me, and I even had a fake face, a mask essentially. Now it was dark, and I'm not sure how I left my "friend" but I was next to a truck and I was stealing it, because I put it there for my escape. I drove up this hill near a freeway overpass and I noticed a huge concrete cylinder, just standing there in the plain; and I suddenly changed into the real me (no more fake face). After morphing, I notice the doctor that was under my care while at the institution (he's riding a biclycle), he spots me so I get out of my truck, chase him down, and break his neck. Suddenly the patient I broke out with is with me again, and nazis come in a boat and tell us to get in (the nazis are the patient's friends) They give us gear: uniforms, weapons. There are windows on the boat, and the nazis tell us to hold our breath when we see the smoke because it will close our airway and kill us. So we held our breath, and finally arrived in Germany; the year is 1942. I see my house, and spot my sister and my two brothers; I changed clothes again, back to my normal clothes, and I suddenly hear gunfire in the distance. Some german in a motorcycle approaches us and says something to us in german, and then rides off. I take off this backpack I had on me and pull out a Luger with a suppressor. I put my german uniform back on and this time it has all kinds of medals. I see the Americans approaching and they blow up a tank that was next to us. I kill 7 or so Americans and get woken up by my phone ringing." Believe me, I thought I was nuts when I read it that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join