It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Ebert Bitch-Slaps Limbaugh and His Listeners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I guess Roger Ebert didn't get he message of Rush 'illustrating the absurd, by being absurd'

rogerebert.suntimes.com.../20100114/OPINION/100119985

Here is the link, if MODS would help, please:

rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100114/OPINION/100119985

You should be horse-whipped for the insult you have paid to the highest office of our nation.

Wow, I didn't realize the move critic was so outspoken! Then again, sometimes someone says something so obnoxious, that they have to be called out forcefully. Good on you, Mr Ebert.

Ebert was responding to Limbaugh suggestion that something nefarious was up with Obama encouraging people to go through the White House website to donate. This, of course, on the heels of what Limbaugh said yesterday.

Setting aside your riff on Harry Reid, consider what you imply. Obama will aid Haiti to please African-Americans. Haiti has lost untold thousands of lives. One third of the population has lost its homes. Countless people are still buried in the rubble. Every American president would act quickly to help our neighbor. You are so cynical and heartless as to explain Obama's action in a way that unpleasantly suggests how your mind works.

You have a sizable listening audience. You apparently know how to please them. Anybody given a $400 million contract must know what he is doing. That's what offends me. You know exactly what you're doing.

Wow, 400 million convincing reasons why Rush Limbaugh not only speaks for, but composes, the most vial of TPTB. Anyone who thinks Rush speaks for the little guy just can't be for real.

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 1/15/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
HaHa, you mentioned Rush Limbaugh!

You must be looking for a lot of replies to your thread!

Roger Ebert??? The 80's called and they are wondering where you went!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Carseller4]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

You must be looking for alot of replies to your thread!

Dude, I already told you that you can't be a member of Rush's highly intelligent audience, yet still continually think that 'alot' is one word. You are only hurting Rush.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
just keep that keyword "rush" coming folks. lol yep the man knows exactly what he is doing as does anyone else with the brains god gave a goose. lol 400 million dollars cant be all wrong!!!!
the quote that comes to mind for mr ebert.

I think he doth protest to much!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phedreus
just keep that keyword "rush" coming folks. lol yep the man knows exactly what he is doing as does anyone else with the brains god gave a goose. lol 400 million dollars cant be all wrong!!!!
the quote that comes to mind for mr ebert.

I think he doth protest to much!

Really? So how much money does it take for you to be convinced that someone or something can't be wrong? Sounds like you are made by and for TPTB.

Best,
SN

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ebert is still alive? Huh. Oh, yeah, it was that other guy. The skinny guy who died. The one who once remarked that Ebert was probably going to die before him because he was so fat. Hmmmmm........Ebert is fat. Rush is fat. Yet, they both live and thrive spouting their opinions. Most of which I disagree with. Go figure.

I care as much about Ebert's opinons as I do about Rushbo's opinions. No, wait, Rush is more entertaining.

Rush says that he can predict what liberals will say before they say it. Well, maybe Ebert can start predicting what Rush will say before he says it. It shouldn't be too difficult.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

Originally posted by Carseller4

You must be looking for alot of replies to your thread!

Dude, I already told you that you can't be a member of Rush's highly intelligent audience, yet still continually think that 'alot' is one word. You are only hurting Rush.

You're gonna bag on someone when there are multiple grammatical and spelling mistakes in your own post? How vile.

new topics

top topics

join