It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Carlin's American Reality (langauge)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
After seeing some of today's threads on upcoming Election projection's, and the
excitement it gave some members .

It made me think of this man's take on the whole Political System.

George , It was too early. This country needs your insight , now more than ever.

RIP

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I Love This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could not have been said better and it is the truth!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Excellent time to pull out Carlin.

Now only if we could stop the two headed snake.

That will be the test of the American people, to discern the division and conquer techniques the power elite use to enslave us.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

For all the Doe -eyed electorate that think things will change.

I present you a chance to hear the Truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
excellent vid. Thanks for posting. I love Carlin, but not sure if I agree with the last phrase about being asleep. He's spot on with everything else though.

This vid is really all the justification needed for term limits and a strong third or fourth party. Neither the Dems or the Reps really give a sh!t about the average guy/gal anymore. It's all about power and control over the people.

We've moved from government for, by and of the people to government TO the people, and both parties are guilty because they couldn't care less about that pesky Constitution.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by intothelight
I Love This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could not have been said better and it is the truth!!!!!

Carlin spoke with words of wisdom,

When others cowered from the truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have said in other threads that talked about Carlin, and I will state it here again; George Carlin was not just a comedian, but one of the greatest philosophers of modern times. Everything he said would make you laugh, but when the laughing was done you would think...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Carlin will be sorely missed, but we can keep his work and memory alive by spreading his message long and wide... thanks to Sean48 for doing just that... and also thanks to all the mods for allowing this thread to stand. I was afraid one of you would kill it b/c of the language. Good to see some maturity on staff.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This world is so sad ..

This man speaks truth and only a few thousand notice .. and from that thousand only a few hundred care ..

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
This world is so sad ..

This man speaks truth and only a few thousand notice .. and from that thousand only a few hundred care ..

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

I love this vid.

This is Carlin at his best , sums up the world in a few short minutes.

new topics

top topics

join