It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon may punish officers for base rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
so being PC and having fear of being labeled racist etc leads to one of two possible outcomes? Either you ruin your career for being a racist, or you end it by following a rational train of thought with no evidence. No win situation.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would like to know why a case has not started already on this Hasan and why they have not said they are going to request the death penalty?

As for the punishing of the officers, if there are rules that stipulate that the actions by Hasan, over the time in the military, were supposed to be in his personnel folder, they should be punished.

Now if there is a prevailing PC enforced agenda, that can be linked to any higher ups in either the military or government, these people should be punished.

Enough already with the PC police. Others are allowed to call me a right wing, red neck, wacko and it does not bother me. Well, a little bit, if they throw in ***hole I would feel better.

Anyway, hope everything is revealed on this whole debacle. Odds are that, that will never happen though.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Agreed, but in this insane politically correct world these guys really were in a catch 22. If they do something without evidence........careers over, if you don't this happens. What a spot to be in, and it's only gonna get worse.

new topics

join