It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bigger going on in Haiti? Zombies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This may sound crazy, but after thinking about it, it actually could be a actual theory. Now I'm not saying this is what happening, but its just a theory, a crazy one if that. The theory is that instead of an earthquake, it is actually a zombie outbreak. I know I know crazy and a terrible thing to say when something so bad has happened, but listen to the evidence.
Evidence 1.
Looting was very extreme after "earthquake".
Theory: People could of scattered for stuff to protect themselves from this zombie outbreak.
Or: Looting was so extreme, more then any other disaster before because of the huge amount of poverty.

Evidence 2.
Theory: if it were a zombie outbreak, forms of transportation would be shut down to contain. Which actually happened. To cover it up, it was said there was so much traffic there no planes could fly in or out. So all transportation was cut off. It was said there was only one airport, but there is actually five! list here en.wikipedia.org... Coincidence?
Or: I have no clue they would say there was only one airport. Its a mystery to me.

Evidence 3.
Theory: The virus may of hit Haiti first due to its poverty and low sanitation. Its shown poorest countries are affected first and the most by diseases .
Or: there was no virus.

Evidence 4.
Theory: One of the biggest death tolls in history to earthquake. People are still dying every second, its almost amazing how so many could still be dying even four days after a earthquake and no aftershocks.
Or: The disaster was so severe it still is killing people.

Evidence 5.
Theory: It almost seems like a government cover up situation. Why would a government want to cover up a earthquake? Maybe to keep things calm?. The government is being very careful what they release to the media.
Or: They want to keep things censored.

Evidence 6.
Theory: How is only one section of Haiti being helped out? I honestly don't what to say about this, but it could be important evidence.
Or: Just to lazy?

Thats all I really have. Its just a theory, it seems possible. It may sound crazy, but this whole situation is crazy.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
well your right about it sounding crazy!

What does looting have to do with zombies?.....it's a poor country, aid is slow arriving due to the devastation.......people are just helping themselves and trying to survive.

Did the zombies demolish all the buildings?

It's nothing like "one of the biggest death tolls in history from an earthquake"

It's normal for people to still be dieing many days after a massive natural disaster like this.......and there were many severe aftershocks!

Where is the Haiti government covering anything up?.....there's been massive coverage in the UK, seems like Western media is being given full access.

What virus?

I'm guessing your a zombie movie fan

[edit on 15/1/2010 by Argyll]

[edit on 15/1/2010 by Argyll]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The situation is not crazy - it's just an earthquake!

Zombies aren't even real.

They got hit with a big earthquake and they need help. It's as simple as that, man!

This isn't even a theory - no offense.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think you played a little too much Resident Evil 5 last year, mate.

Though, if you're right, then damn. I'll have to eat my words for sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bonzye

I've read "The Zombie Survival Guide" too... and i don't think it's Zombies in this case.
As Max Brooks says, it's good to be cautious but i genuinely think that this really is an earthquake.

They said that Haiti's capital Port au Prince has one airport, not the whole country.

[edit on 15/1/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Its just a theory. I sont honestly believe in it my self. But it seems honestly possible. Sorry for having a opinion

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bonzye

Really? you honestly think it's possible that zombies ripped Haiti to pieces?...............really?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonzye
Its just a theory. I sont honestly believe in it my self. But it seems honestly possible. Sorry for having a opinion

It seems possible.... in what way is it possible?

You do realise that Zombies are not real don't you?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, hell even one on Zombies.
But I'm pretty sure that an earthquake is what hit Haiti.

As i said, "The Zombie survival guide" was a great read... truly it was, but you do realise it's fiction... don't you?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

Thread/ No zombies this isnt a [SNIP] movie this is real life and people are in dire need of help...

Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 15/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yes i realize its fiction. Do you think George A Rommero didnt relize is was fiction? Again I do not think it was a zombie outbreak. Its a theory of what could of gone down. And No, They shut down the airport because of the traffic in Prince. Why because of one airport would they shut down the others?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Zombies with wrecking balls and jackhammers...I think not.

Crazy theory and not possible.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I've been saying this for 2 days in various threads much to peoples chagrin. If the voodoo priests got ahold of whole buildings full of injured Haitians, then used the pufferfish toxin on them, they could effectively have a zombie army to do their bidding. sending out zombies to loot who can barely think for themselves...they could control whole sections of the city.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yes i realize its fiction. Do you think George A Rommero didnt relize is was fiction? Again I do not think it was a zombie outbreak. Its a theory of what could of gone down. And No, They shut down the airport because of the traffic in Prince. Why because of one airport would they shut down the others?

Which is it?

Either you don't think it was zombies.............or you think it could be

which one?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
If the voodoo priests got ahold of whole buildings full of injured Haitians, then used the pufferfish toxin on them, they could effectively have a zombie army to do their bidding. sending out zombies to loot who can barely think for themselves...they could control whole sections of the city.

Man.....

Now that is a truly deranged post.
Perhaps you and the OP should take this to Private messages.... you could have found your soul mate.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Perhaps the building destruction levels could be accounted for by the zombie field containment reactor going critical mass and exploding...then the zombies were free to roam around after ?.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think it isnt. But im not saying its not possible. Its has the signs of one.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Again I do not think it was a zombie outbreak. Its a theory of what could of gone down.

What?

what the hell are you talking about?

It COULD have been that Simon Cowell undid his belt and the pressure that had built up sent ripples through the land and that's what hit Haiti.

It COULD have been a legion of Vampires armed with explosives who went on a rampage and took down all the Countries' infrastructure.

But do you know what?

It WASN'T .....it was an Earthquake.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Oh puleeeeease. I am always open to some good intellectual debate, but some of you guys really do fall out of that manga tree.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't usually comment on posts like this but..very bad taste. People are suffering. If you want to crack wise then OK. If you seriously believe this then youv'e got bigger problems.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What a disturbing post. How can you post such crazy crap during this catastrophic event.

Looting - No looting, more like scavaging for food to survive.
Transportation shut down - Have you seen the impassible roads?
One Airport - Yes, only one airport in Port au Prince. Not the only one on the entire island.
Virus - What virus? Where is your evidence of a virus?
Large death toll - um.. yes. Almost every building has collapsed. That would cause a large number of deaths.
Only one section being helped? Again, have you seen the impassible roads and damaged sea port?

Your post states each issue with "evidence" - but you provide no evidence, only opinion.

What a sick thread, I wish the Mods would delete this thread.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join