It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dance music

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
paul ( dj era )used to be such a good boy i cant believe he has strayed into this world of darkness. i am going to rescue him . chanting or not he is coming to live with me and be spiritually cleaned before it is to late.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by break the world
i dont think theres a problem with people chanting anyones name but when they are doing it on drugs in cycling shorts and luminous vests then i have a problem. thats not the actions of anyone normal. what worries me more is that i just rung a nephew of mine in the uk to ask his opinion and he goes and tells me theres nothing to worry about he is a dj called dj era and runs a breakbeat label called unstable. So he has been hypnotised as well. You lot may think its funny but MIND CONTROL is far from funny. I am very worried for your futures and really think you should all consider picking up a guitair and harmonica. I will give you all lessons for free if you promise never to listen to dance music again. i can make you a star.

from the sounds of all this crazy talk, i'd say you are the one on drugs! put the crack stem down and step away! slowly!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Very interesting thread.

There seems to be links between raves/modern dance music and the New Age , Occult and other things. I recently spoke with someone who told me alot of Djs and ppl involved in it are neo pagans wtf that is! I guess it isnt strange seeing the link between drugs and spirituality and especially the occult.

Also interesting is a quote from one of the Rolling Stones in the 60's ..something about raves etc..in a way talking about the future of parties , but then raves arent new been around for ages.

Its REALLY REALLY funny when you look deeply into stuff that we listen to and enjoy on a daily basis. Like the Beatles for example. Did you know the link between them and drugs and a (ok this is a conspiracy thing ) changing lifestyles and values? John Lennon is known for his quotes on Christianity dying etc, he also called Jesus a yellow spandish spic. Their songs have alot of drug stuff in them..for example "I get by with a little help from my friends..I get high with a little help from me friends" Could the "friends" be drugs maybe?! Beatles were out of it totally from the beginning, on uppers. Lennon died a drug addict. Lennon said in a playboy interview shortly before he was shot that we must thank the united states army for our '___'! There manager or press agent or something once said that he is antichrist, but the Beatles were totally antichrist and even shocked him. Then theres all the Alesiter Crowley (major satanist) stuff in Beatles and so many rock ppls lives.

Clubs and the like..with pills and drugs..its just pure hedonism...no self control..thats all it is..Djs are looked at like "Gods" but there not...besides the fact that no one is a God...most of them are a bunch of #ing wankers! Posers!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I can understand your concerns with people taking drugs, but where is the danger in wearing cycling shorts and luminous vests? Not my personal choice of attire but I can't see a problem there.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Wille nelson doesnt ask to be worshipped and make you do drugs.

you're right, willie nelson doesn't ask to be worshiped and force you to do drugs, however, his life promotes the usage of marijuana and tax evasion. you might want to use a different example.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am LOVING the cycling shorts quote. You couldnt script that.

I think Break the World accidentally stumbled accross a gay night...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
my concerns are that ten years ago people would go out smartly dressed and now due to the hypnotism and the music people think its perfectly acceptable to wear stuff that makes you look like a prize one idiot. i saw one of my friends sons there and him and his mates openly admitted to me they stick a sock down the front to enhance the look. Look at the end of the day im probably just an old grumpy #er but this music is spelling the end of everything. im just glad i have a firearms license.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
as far as im concerned i thought it was only men that went to these nights i didnt see one woman .........

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

as far as im concerned i thought it was only men that went to these nights i didnt see one woman .........

hmmmm you seem very naive for a 68 year old man in the music business

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by break the worldLook at the end of the day im probably just an old grumpy #er but this music is spelling the end of everything. im just glad i have a firearms license.

Youre right you know, dance music is a darn sight more likely to spell the end than a firearm.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
is it me, or does anyone get the feeling this guy is a snake handler on a mission from god? by the way, if those boys were sticking socks in the front, they obviously have some self esteem issues and should probably find a hobby, if they're admitting it to a 68 year old man, they should get some counseling. each era has their scapegoats and so called sovietal misfits. zoot-suits, rebels, hippies, punks, gangsters, etc. this sure is the end of everything, it's called western culture.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
raves are a totaly sensory experience, your locked in a darkened room with loud music thumping with the occasional statement being spoken in the music, i remember being at a local "underground" rave (in an old church) while on acid, it was so intense i ended up sitting down and watching everyone else most the night, it peaked around 2am with a dude in a cookie monster costume dancing on stage, the peak was #ing huge...its hard to explain, it is very hypnotic and if you believe that active psy-op projects are happening, a rave would be an effective route of administering sublims to the masses, be it verbal, mental or physical.

Drugs like MDMA are very powerfull hallucinogenics, even though they dont make you hallucinate visually, they are extreamly active mentaly and leave a person open to suggestion

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
im not naive my friend i just find all this very hard to comprehend but you lot are obviously part of this culture and have been hypnotised and will never understand. Take my life i have grown up worked hard and gone to
clubs and bars where what i consider music is played and people are friendly and social. But then all of a sudden i find a place where people like yourselves go , listen to drug inducing hypnotising music whilst wearing
the most ridiculous clothes i have ever seen and you spend half the hugging each other and chanting that someone is god. its all very strange dont you think . this thread is making me start drinking my jack daniels early

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

so you base your opinion of techno one some nights at a homo bar?

everyone knows that homo bars are where you find the worst music, most drugs and most debauchery. its in the bible, isnt it?

]

now, maybe talk about zionist involvment in the ecstasy trade....

]

now. 82% of rave people are just bored deadender IT slaves who are stuck in the same loop that the record is stuck in, and are outside of the pool of people who care, who act or who think. 82% of djs- guys who couldnt find a an actual skill to make themselves desireable to a mate.. so they show off their highly refined taste in various thumps and clicks. out of the rest there are 1-2% anarchists who would rather blow you up than look at you, and they certainly dont listen to homo trance oakerfold testo etc..

then- a normal 4 chord country song is no more intelligent, complex or heartfelt than an average 2 beat dance track.

all music can have an aspect of emotional coercion. the rest is opinion as to the ends.

but then we dont question our taste in the things we like. theres no way that my favorite could be problematic or outmoded. nope. keep on strumming.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by rpttr]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
jesus christ so your telling me that i went to a night playing a a type of music called homo trance. i might as well shoot myself in the foot now.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
no, i'd shoot myself in the arse (or_ass, whatever...) before 'they' catch up with you.

You know what else was in those shorts with those socks? and they kept coming up and hugging you didnt they?

you thinking what im thinking?

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Smokersroom]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
they didnt keep on hugging me they kept on trying to but i just said" johnny dont play like that "and they left me alone. I had to get on the phone to his dad and explain not to borrow any of his sons socks thou. Can you imagine how that made me feel. You people are not normal .The moment you accept that, is the moment you can start freeing yourself from this florescent, man loving ,drugged up beast that you are currently under

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by break the world]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
you are a funny bloke.

The world is being over run with cycle shorted, homosexual, drug addled ravers...

I like it!!!

Beats the new world order anyways.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Oakie is proberly most likely paul okenfold i dont think there where chanting cause they were drug crazed more like thay just wanted to hear more and chanting his name.

But there had been cases of it in music and games with hidden messages 80/90 E's are good ebenzer good which they didn't cotton on to even though people knew what it meant and in one case a certain games company had to change their music in the game due to hidden messages. I think this is somthing that go's on all the time also in advertizeing but they do it a lot diffrent to music that's how that make you buy it the look taste colour of the package buzz words and slogans okie

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
well i dont care however they do it nothing is going to make me dress in cycling shorts, vest , cod piece and dance to homo trance whilst popping funny tablets. i have vowed from this day onwards to carry ear plugs and if i hear any dance music they will be in quicker than you can say "george bush must be re elected"

I ADVISE EVERYONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME !

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by break the world]

<< 1    3 >>

join