It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of alien time travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

Sorry you locked up your granny in a home that killed her.

I no kidding, I'm also sorry you locked her up in a home. Of course it could be an easier explanation. Since we all know how well you get treated in an old folks or assissted living complex (more money means better treatment), it entirely possible that the nurses didn't see her for a few hours and wanted to cover their buts because they made a grave error. And told the doctor that it was a 10 to 20 minutes and even though he doesn't believe them was afraid of being caught up in the issue and agreed with them (if it's wrong he could say well thats what they told me I wasn't their). Remember, dead men and women tell know tales.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Had you been willing to call into question the MD and those so called professionals, people may be more inclined to listen to your theory, however jumping to the conclusion that the only alternative explanation is time traveling aliens is not going to garner you much support.

I am inclined to agree with a previous poster who pointed out that negligence and fabrication seems to be the more likely answer.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Koka]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thank you to those who posted and especially to those who tried to be "fact-seeking".

As you all probably know there is no doubt as to the obvious conclusion, but as an experiment it served it's purpose for the discussion we (some friends and I) are to have where we shall discuss urban legends, abduction cases and in particular the so called proof of alien presence on earth.

What is fascinating about this thread and others are that we have a huge number of people who are willing to believe (obsternately so), that a film of a first stage separation from a rocket launch is proof of ufo's entering a wormhole or even another dimension.

We have people who believe a dead body is alien mutilation ONLY because some very dubious (unsubstantiated) science has been presented on an official ufo website.

We have people who see a film of balloons released from a festival and promptly declare it ufo's formation flying.

You are all right to call my story a non-ufo, non-alien event, but given the number of very doubtful evidence in so many other threads, I find it odd that my story is moved to the gray area, and others remain where they started.

I'm interested in where my story differs from the "true" abduction cases - other than in my story I am the one who claim it happened and in other stories the abductee came with the claim, BUT the amount of evidence is basically the same.

I'm interested in the reason why some stories are swallowed hook, line and sinker on hearsay and others are swamped with demand for emperical proof.

Perhaps my story was too easy to investigate? Should I have related it in third person - "I came across this story...?" Would the name of the doctor MD had made a difference (dr. Anton Rasmussen)?

Anyway - I'll explore more about this and eventually come up with a thesis and I'll spare you another "test-thread" to explore this further.
Or will I?

I'll tell you this...
When my story ends up on a MUFON conference you'll know where it came from.
And that it is in fact true

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i'd look into suing that old age home tbh

because they are lying

some of the staff was goofing off and they found her a few HOURS after her death not a few minutes

no case of aliens.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hi Holger.......i'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother and some of the rudeness you have experienced. It's uncalled for and unneeded.

Whilst it's a very good possibility that your grandmother passed away in the bathroom and not found as soon as the nursing home said....i would like to know if she ever spoke about alien abduction experiences from when she was younger. Typically alien abduction and experiences start from a very early age and continue throughout ones lifetime.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Rigor Mortis sets in after 3 hours and reaches maximum stiffness in 12 hours. It then dissipates after aprox. 72 hours. You can't see the autopsy for 30 years? Then there is a legal ruling specifying such. You could also have a private autopsy done on your grandmother. It could be something as simple as poor care at a nursing home and they are covering their ass so they aren't sued for neglect.

The fact is there is really no evidence of an alien abduction other than you saying, hmmm this isn't right aliens did it. It's like saying my remote control disappeared and when I found it in the same spot I left it the batteries were dead. Aliens took it.

My condolences on your grandmother. But I'm just confused on the logical progression that led you to alie abduction and time travel. It wasn't my 1st thought, or my 10th for that matter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join