It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary McKinnon Extradition is a Boomerang for UFO Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The Issue about the UFO Gary McKinnon Hacker and his extradition in the USA is an issue not to forget and not to underrate, and hopes that all the ATSers that share this principle, can give their personal contribution of protest in every Country through massive letters of protest to the Internet sites of newspapers and TV in order to protest against the extradition of a man that it has had approached The hidden NASA UFOs files and of other American governmental Agencies that guard the truth about the UFOs/Alien phenomenon.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
It is not only a matter to have had approached the classified sites about USA security, but how Gary McKinnon said “uncovered the secret on the effective acquaintances of the American government and NASA on the UFOs.” Gary McKinnon has lived with the threat of extradition since hacking into 97 NASA and Pentagon computers between 2001 and 2002 looking for evidence of 'little green men'.

My opinion is that all this incredible history has its foundation into the uncovered the truth on the Alien phenomenon guarded in the archives of many American Agencies and that such discovery has deeply carved the secrecy bases that encircle this phenomenon.
Therefore, if this “extradition” had to be granted from the British Government all we must support that this is because of UFOs PHENOMENON, and no other!

This strong protest if spreaded also from international web sites, newspapers and MSM TV to world-wide level, it could be a “good weapon” for the Official Disclosure.

On next months UK judge is expected to make a final decision on McKinnon’s extradition to the U.S. If so, the McKinnon’s BOOMERANG will strike! In my opinion the McKinnon extradiction is the worst actual threat for NASA and other Agencies that preserve the UFOs/Alien secrets, and that gives NASA less TIME to avoid a collision with reality!

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

These remarks were made by NEIL ARMSTRONG at the White House on WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, during a ceremony commemorating the Apollo 11 mission.

"REMOVE THE PROTECTIVE LAYERS"

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They want him so bad because he saw something that he shouldn't have seen, and I don't mean secrets like china might invade the US. I totally believe the non-terrestrial officer list that he saw, but he couldn't remember the ship names. Also he saw an alien spacecraft on the moon I believe but couldn't download fast enough before it was stopped.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

G'day again Imagir

As I've been saying from the beginning with McKinnon & as I've just stated in another current thread where the Mckinnon case has been raised.....

I don't believe he found evidence of anything, but he did find some cryptic wording & terminology that is of interest.

The problem is, the only people who can clarify that cryptic wording & terminology are the people who are taking action against him.

So.....we're stuck!

I don't believe McKinnon will be extradited to a jail in the USA.

I believe the worst that will happen to him is some sort of minor sentence or home detention or good behaviour bond in the UK.

I also agree that Armstrong's comment was cryptic & I still wonder what he meant by it. Perhaps he's just refering to the scientific process of discovering new scientific "truths", but it's an odd way to say that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Good day to you again, Maybe...maybe not.

Also I don't believe McKinnon will be extradited to a jail in the USA but the real reason, in my opinion is that, his extradition it has become a threat for NASA and the Agencies that govern the Extraterrestrial/UFOs/Alien matter because of the enormous "contrary" publicity that this event could trigger wolrld-wide.

Better strategy is not insist on his extradition and to leave all to shut up.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
McKinnon is known to be autistic, Asperger's syndrom to be more precise.
Being a bit of an autistic myself (same syndrom but not as pronounced as with him), I have to admit that the "doesn't remember the names" is perfectly credible. I just like can't remember the name of some people who I see everyday at my university ! So, I think, if the ships names were just a bit weird, that he did forget them.
Also, about the pictrue he didn't download. Well, if it was a big picture, and if the bandwith was low (I think it has to be when you're hacking into their servers), he might have seen like 2 thirds of the picture (you can see what it is but have no way to download it) before being spotted for staying too long on the same page.
More about Aspergeir's syndrom : we tend to be very passionate people. Mine is, as I said, not that bad, but still, when I do get into something, it is for real. I spend weeks without being able to think of anything else, and being ready to do everything only to master the subject. Yes, the only motivation can be : I have to know anything there is to be known about it. So, if the syndrom was more pronounced with him, I think that he may have abandonned his life only to find proof on alien presence on eart.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Good day to you again, Maybe...maybe not.

Also I don't believe McKinnon will be extradited to a jail in the USA but the real reason, in my opinion is that, his extradition it has become a threat for NASA and the Agencies that govern the Extraterrestrial/UFOs/Alien matter because of the enormous "contrary" publicity that this event could trigger wolrld-wide.

Better strategy is not insist on his extradition and to leave all to shut up.

I agree, Imagir.

That also makes sense.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Gary has also gone on record now to say that he did see more than he has presently disclosed and if extradited he'll let it all out. I think I saw this on the project camelot site. Not sure exactly, but it was a video and it came from his mouth.

Is it a bluff?

b

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

THIS is the Project Camelot video.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If he gets plonked into a jail in the US, what are the chances he'll end up dead, perhaps a victim of a prison riot?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Extradition aside:

I don't know why anyone wouldn't believe him. He's gonna go down, unfortunately, but he admits what he saw. If he was lying, why would he still say that? He's looking at TIME.

I'd keep my mouth shut and stay out of sight in the meantime, if I were him.

But he saw what he saw and he isn't scared to talk about it - even with TPTB breathing down his neck.

[edit on 1/15/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
first, I dont believe he will even end up in a prison. his mind is too valueable. He will probably be given a job under some heavy probation witht he feds. Secondly.. too bad it was on project camelot. that blows his credibility out of the water with those pampered crystal hugging morons. Third, he may be bluffing about seeing anything just to get himself out of the water. but even so, he is only one person. if he has half a brain he would have hidden copies throughout various areas to prove to the world later on, if that really was his intention. Thats what I would have done. not in the house, just random places where they can remain safe through out my stay in the us. But again, I dont think he has much to worry about as his hacking skills could be weaponised, and refined. I think he will be more a case of "catch me if you can". he will do about 18 months (if that) in some posh fed institute, and then be offered a chance to get out and to live as a US citizen, or even go home and continue with hsi practise.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jalis
Also, about the pictrue he didn't download. Well, if it was a big picture, and if the bandwith was low (I think it has to be when you're hacking into their servers), he might have seen like 2 thirds of the picture (you can see what it is but have no way to download it) before being spotted for staying too long on the same page.

[

hi jalis
just to point how easy it was for him to get into these systems
he is not a hacker he stated this in an interview i seen on TV some time ago
he was using a Program called PCAnywhere a common system administrators tool with a dial up connection running at 56k
he would never even have had to open a single file just sit back and watch the user interact with the computer
anyone could have accesed those computers they had blank PCAnywhere passwords

Moonpie

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jalis

Thanks for your personal observations, Jalis.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join