It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Satanic blessing on our powerful "Christians".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Carl Jung was a student of Freud, who broke with his master and went beyond the "sexual theory" into archetypes. Part of Jung's quest was to rediscover Gnostic beliefs. Accordingly, Jung surmised that Lucifer was the shadow brother of Christ.
Perhaps even the twin and real Christ.
(There are two "Christs" and geneologies in the KJ New Testament.)

what publication does Jung talk about Gnosticism / Lucifer / Christ?

very interesting.

-

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

For Jung on those topics see "Jung on Evil" (Edited and with an introduction by Murray Stein, Princeton University Press, 1995.)

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This author,Tom Horn,draws startling connections to the occult forces already at work in our government.

I recommend all people to read what he has to say.
From "Apollyon Rising 2012"...
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

"...Later, when some in the public were taking courage that the midterms backlash of November 2006 had sufficiently restrained the administration’s dreams of playing a vital role in initiating Armageddon, behind the scenes in Washington DC this influential group of powerful men retained faith in their paranormal forces. Setting their eyes on the timeframe 2009-2012, they were not for the moment concerned if congress or even the executive branch changed hands now and again. They had received what they wanted—official invitation to supernaturalism by the nation’s leaders and, for sufficient time, conformity by the majority of uninitiated Americans. An Angel from the Whirlwind spread its powerful wings, and a new epoch in American history was ushered in; a time when the government of the U.S. was intentionally brought under influence to dark angelic power.

The statement above may seem daring. But the connection between the president’s speeches, signals to ‘the family’ of spiritual advisors as well as to the leaders of The Craft (discussed later), the Bush administration’s subsequent actions, coalescence of congress and for a while the majority of Americans, set in motion the rules for cosmic game play as defined in the sacred texts of all major religions, including the Bible. Invitation to angels by elected officials combined with passive civilian conformity is key to opening doorways for supernatural agents to engage social governance. This is a classic tenant of demonology. Spirits go where they are invited, whether to possess an individual or to take dominion over a region. One could contend therefore that starting in 2001, the United States became so disposed in following and not challenging unprecedented changes to longstanding U.S. policies including the Christian rules for just war, that a powerful force known to the Illuminati as the "Moriah Conquering Wind," a.k.a. "the Angel in the Whirlwind" accepted the administration’s invitation and enthroned itself in the nation’s capital. Immediately after, it cast it’s eyes on the ancient home of the Bab-Illi, Babylon, where the coveted ‘Gate of the Illi’ had opened once before.

...given other ‘signs of the times,’ we tune our ears to the prophets who foretold an end-of-days event when Babylon would be overthrown by a foreign invader, followed by the release of apocalyptic forces—powers known by the prophets as the descendants of fallen angels who went into Hell "in full battle dress" [9]. When the prophet Jeremiah prophesied the future of Babylon, he specifically foresaw the catalyst for its destruction as happening when the God of the Angel-Armies (LORD of hosts) sends a warning that "evil" (Ra) is to be unleashed upon the nations of the world by "a great Whirlwind" that is raised up from the coasts of the earth (Jeremiah 25:32). The people of earth are afterward viewed as hopeless and in need of a savior."...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

to truly.. verrrrily know the scriptures.. past the point where you 'think' you know them... do you really...

Truer words I've not read in a long time. I would never think to know them past any point. It's more or less a feeling as best I could describe it. This alone should provoke someone who is interested to research for themselves and not rely on what someone posts on ATS.

I could go into the whole ask and you shall receive stuff at this point but I'm sure you've heard it all before. I do know that if someone asks God for the truth and diligently seeks an answer, they'll get it. This is a good point you've brought us prevenge.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by AlphaPrime

Nope, you gatta believe in god to believe in Satam, since he went against christans, its within the christian religion.

I read that Satan hates HUMAN KIND - as this was the reason for his falling, his pride and not accepting humans as worthy of praise, though god proclaimed it so.

After all, he's not just going for Christian souls, but the souls of ALL MANKIND... i suppose that encapsulates all walks of life and religious beliefs..

But hey, that's just one potential reading.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Well, see, here's where it all begins to get a bit...convoluted...
The name of the angel who 'fell' was Lucifer, also I believe known as Samael (why he would have more than one name is beyond me).
The term 'Satan' was never used in reference to the angel persona, and that it was assigned to Lucifer after the fall is mired and inconclusive.
Being that the word 'Satan' simply means 'Adversary', it's more a title than an actual name.
Now, keep in mind, that the christian bible is essentially ripped off from a whole slew of other, older, religions and philosophies, and only the names were changed to protect the innocent (ha! a bit of humor there folks.)
It's been my experience that devout christians who swear up and down that the bible is the be all/end all word of law tend not even to know that much about it, other than certain passages that they use to excuse their atrocious hypocrisies (of course, there are exceptions, so let's not everyone get your undies in a bunch, okay?)
But, throw the word Satan out there, and every christian in ear shot all of a sudden is a freakin' expert and will profess to dictate that Satanism, in it's officially religiously recognized form absolutely, positively must be under the umbrella of christianity because the word 'Satan' is somewhere in there...which is just ridiculous.
I've known of a lot of people who may be 'experts' regarding the bible, but are educated regarding little else...by choice.
Satanism just represents (and I know I've said this before...) the celebration of earthly pleasures, refutation of blind faith, honor to one's self, responsibility to the responsible and the absence of guilt for having fun being human!
So, in closing...
Regie Satanas!
Ave Satanas!
Hail Satan!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Hail Satan:
"Strenthen with fire the marrow of our friend and companion, our comrade of the Left-Hand Path. Through the power of Satan let the earth and its pleasures enter his being" (LaVey, The Satanic Bible p.151, my omission of "re").

More generally, personally I always wonder about the "Ten Commandments".
I have no problem with them, unlike atheist groups like the ACLU.
Many modern fundamentalists even claim that Jesus changed nothing about the OT Law of Moses (except for monogamy, constraining divorce to "fornication", priests, animal sacrifice and so forth...). Well I watched TBN for the usual laugh, only to be shocked when missionaries were shown a methodology of "salvation" by manipulating selected people into confessing how they fell short of the Ten Commandments in Exodus!
It made me consider some of these commandments again:
- Worship the Lord your God - so, what about worshipping a Trinity?
- Keep the Sabbath holy - the modern Sabbath is from pagan sun-worship, and does not correspond to the Hebrew sunset-to-sunrise Sabbath of "Friday sunset" to "Saturday sunset".
- Honour (obey) your parents - even when they turn on each other? Even when they are Satanists? Jesus had a different take and denied his own mother, and said he would turn fathers and sons aganst each other with a holy sword (Matt 10:34-39).
- though shalt not kill - laughable, even after Moses brings the commandements he orders the Levites to slaughter thousands who worshipped the golden calf. Great, so let's ban the military, the police and animal slaughter. Never mind the subsequant genocide against the Canaanites.
- though shalt not commit adultery - so many straight and gay Christian scandals of note, never mind re-married "Christians" living in constant adultery, "ha, ha, ha" (ho, ho, ho) is all one can say. When this was written men practised polygamy and concubinage, there was no reason to "borrow" another wife without permission.
- make no graven images of ANYTHING on heaven or earth - Iconoclasm and an end to representative art?
- thou shalt not lie - yes Benny Hinn and others, that includes making false prophesies, such as that Jesus will appear on your stage, that Christ will appear in a Muslim country to save them, or that Fidel Castro will die and all gays will be destroyed by fire in in the 1990s. It also includes scamming people with excorcisms and false healings, or starting a war on phony pretexts.

As I initially wanted to say, I compliment modern fundamentalists in their constant deception and falsehood.
Shehamforesh!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by halfoldman]

[edit on 19-1-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

That was so wonderfully well put. Nice information simply well put!

Shahemforash!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Thank you my darling.
I'm pleased that this has pleased you so.
Shemhamforash!

reply to post by halfoldman

And to you, brother, again you amaze and entertain me.
All darkest blessings be unto thee.
Shemhamforash!
Hail Satan!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

On guard pussy cat.

You mean en guarde, right?

At this moment I would like to challenge you on your bergade of self imposed rants.

I guess that's okay, or I'd think it was okay if I knew what a 'bergade' was.
Color me ignorant I guess.

What people forget to think about is self improvement. People take religion as a self improvement for themselves.

And right there is where we begin to disagree with each other. For I see people relying too heavily on religion as they would a crutch. Except in the case of religion, the soul, rather than the leg, is lame.

Some enjoy it.

And some enjoy being beaten with sticks. What's your point?

although Guilt does create the sense that one wants to change. For example. You're guilty after gaining 50 pounds and eating jelly donuts for a month and a half straight. What happens? You stop... Or cut down pending on the level of addictiveness. New word lol

Actually, generally speaking, someone gains 50 pounds and they can't seem to get a date or their significant other stops having sex with them, because all people are, for the most part, shallow like that. So, again, generally, you feel guilty because you don't have the same opportunities to satisfy your (and your significant other's...should that apply) carnal delights. Being that all humans need sex, not getting it, well...just sucks...or doesn't suck...whatever.

Guilt creates us to be better in ourselves. They don't rob me. Even though I am a christian for a spiritual reason, I decided to go to a church anglican, to become more discipline for myself and to learn even more about christ and myself to be more like him.

Hey, that's super.
How's that working out for you?

To be better every day. is that really a problem for atheist and agnostics?

Apparently, it's a problem for lots and lots of people, regardless of religion, as I see very few people striving to make themselves better human beings. Religion has little, if anything to do with becoming a better person. If anything, religion sets the bar too high, because people try to emulate a personification of what they view as perfection. When they fail, which is only human and perfectly natural, the fall is that much more devastating to the ego. Perfection is a lie. We learn more by our mistakes than we do our successes...theoretically speaking.

that someone wants to be a better person each day even if fear and guilt pushes them to the brink of self enlightenment. really is it that hard to swallow?

Self enlightenment, or self actualization?
I appreciate your points, and I think you did a wonderful job expressing yourself. I believe that, regardless of religion, if half the people out there worked as hard improving themselves as you apparently do, the world would be a better place, if not for some slight miscommunications.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Who is Lucifer?

Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. Ezekiel 28:13-17 KJV

Why might Lucifer be angry?

"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine."
(Luke 4:5-7 KJV)

I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isaiah 14:12-16 KJV

Seems Lucifer wasn't content ruling over the Earth, he desired to be as God. When you look into the mirror what do you see? Lucifer sees the dust from which we were created, certainly he was there. Perhaps Lucifer hates mankind so much because of the salvation that was given to us through Christ's death, yet he has no redeemer. His future is actually quite certain, but there is a choice in ours, this CHOICE is what he seeks to dissolve.

"Yet you made them only a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor" Hebrews 2:7

Of course, this is merely a facet of my opinion.

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is ignorance."
- Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Its true, Television and the media in general are the work of the devil in fact wherever there is money and greed there is negative energy in general. I urge eveyone reading this to switch the TV off and see what happens to you after a week, the transformation is very real indeed.

Very strange thread indeed.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JollyLlama

But...you're quoting the christian bible, which is a construct of man.
If it were the word of your god, then there would be no need to have it written down as it would be emblazoned across the sky.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If it were emblazoned across the sky, would you believe? This is a very good idea you have graced us with Matthew Dark. This had me thinking.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I believe that then I would have something tangible to rebel against, that much is certain.
If I was struck down in the midst of rebellion, at least I would go to the grave knowing I chose my own path.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well put my friend. I see you are determined to carve your own path. Just remember that there is nothing that cannot be forgiven, should you ever relent. The door, for now, is there for you to answer.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

All the best to you on your journeys and I too offer you a blessing. Edited for grammar...

[edit on 21-1-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
If I was struck down in the midst of rebellion, at least I would go to the grave knowing I chose my own path.

But...you're quoting the christian bible, which is a construct of man.
If it were the word of your god, then there would be no need to have it written down as it would be emblazoned across the sky.

Prey tell, how do you differ when you hold to another mans path?
Is it a fear of standing alone?

Just curious that's all.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pixanomaly

I'd rather stand alone against insurmountable odds and be true to myself, then stand with millions on beliefs that I can not take to heart.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by pixanomaly

I'd rather stand alone against insurmountable odds and be true to myself, then stand with millions on beliefs that I can not take to heart.

What foolishness is this? For a man of intellect such as yours surely would realize the odds are stacked in your favor (at least where matters of this realm are concerned), and your kind outnumbers those you oppose to the tune of millions more.

You claim to be true to thyself, then be so and find the truth of what it is the misguided fool wrote of when he understood little of what he opposed.

For it is easy to take to heart that which is pleasing and not taxing.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Well, see, here's where it all begins to get a bit...convoluted...
The name of the angel who 'fell' was Lucifer, also I believe known as Samael (why he would have more than one name is beyond me).
The term 'Satan' was never used in reference to the angel persona, and that it was assigned to Lucifer after the fall is mired and inconclusive.
Being that the word 'Satan' simply means 'Adversary', it's more a title than an actual name.
Now, keep in mind, that the christian bible is essentially ripped off from a whole slew of other, older, religions and philosophies, and only the names were changed to protect the innocent (ha! a bit of humor there folks.)
It's been my experience that devout christians who swear up and down that the bible is the be all/end all word of law tend not even to know that much about it, other than certain passages that they use to excuse their atrocious hypocrisies (of course, there are exceptions, so let's not everyone get your undies in a bunch, okay?)
But, throw the word Satan out there, and every christian in ear shot all of a sudden is a freakin' expert and will profess to dictate that Satanism, in it's officially religiously recognized form absolutely, positively must be under the umbrella of christianity because the word 'Satan' is somewhere in there...which is just ridiculous.
I've known of a lot of people who may be 'experts' regarding the bible, but are educated regarding little else...by choice.
Satanism just represents (and I know I've said this before...) the celebration of earthly pleasures, refutation of blind faith, honor to one's self, responsibility to the responsible and the absence of guilt for having fun being human!
So, in closing...
Regie Satanas!
Ave Satanas!
Hail Satan!

Agreed, somewhat conveluted.

In the bible the "satan" is referring to the charcter Lucifer. Who, as you say, is definitely an adversary of sorts, in christian religion, the self proclaimed adversary and ultimate enemy of God.

Im not fully informed about all the different kinds of satanists out there, but i watched a doco created by an apparent "satanist" who said that in the La Vey Satanism, rituals are for show and used to convey a converse message of what christianity preaches?

Fascinating stuff to be honest, however funny that they make fun of christians, by having their own rituals, with "reversed" meaning prayers and the such - slightly ironic. though - that is what this one particular satanist dude was saying. He's on Youtube somewhere. It doesnt necesarily mean his view is gospel in the eyes of ALL satanists, does it?

Are there any Satanists out there in ATS world who believe something contrary to the La Vey way of Satanism?

Im genuinly asking as i have met a few people in real life who say that La Vey satanism isn't satanism at all? This one particular person thinks he's "try hard" satanist or something?

Just curious people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join