It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Satanic blessing on our powerful "Christians".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There was a time in my life when I dropped organized Christianity and went for LaVey's Satanism.
It was probably just a youthful experiment, but dare I say I feel the "Satanic" vibrations whenever I see "Christian television". Yes, CBN, TBN, Pat Robertson, Benny Hinn, and even the rotund John Hagee.
Like a nest of vipers they lie with false truths, false politics and financial scams.
Shehamferoth! Hail!
Hail to the false Messaihs and their occult power!
No pity to the deceived.
Hail to the "Fellowship" and "Family".
They who know the true warrior aspect of God and His sacrificial Son.
Hail to the dictators of the shadow governments, the Taylors, the Baby Docs, the Trujillos, the Mugabes, the Sudanese and Somilians; Uganda and Latin America.
Hail to all the Evangelical Warlocks,
Hell is hot,
But war is cool.
Hail to the anti-Christ billionaires,
Who sow misery and division.
Hail to You whose off-spring,
Shall never inherit the yoke.
Hail to the New Age of Lucifer,
Where mankind shall enjoy,
Godly status over His neighbor.
Hail to the Prosperity Gospel,
Which does exactly the same.

Hail mankind, hail Thyself.
Shehamforash.
Amun.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You do know that Satanism is a branch of Christianity, right? Just checking.

What a rubbish post. You need to stop taking yourself so seriously and get a real hobby like birdwatching. Better for the 'soul'.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

How is Satanism a branch of Christianity?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well no, according to the Satanic Bible it is not "Christian".
There is no literal devil or God: it's just atheistic psycho-drama.
But you do have a point, historically the devil has gone hand-in-hand with the Christian church.
PS. I also love watching birds, and we have a real problem with Indian House Crows replacing our native species. It's evolution I guess.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Because Satan is a construct of christianity.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

How is Satanism a branch of Christianity?

I think he was joking...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaPrime

Nope, you gatta believe in god to believe in Satam, since he went against christans, its within the christian religion.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Who was joking?
Ironic maybe, parody and paradox maybe. Even perhaps a bitter truth. But who dared joke?
Why should I not worship the father of lies,
when they all lie and deceive?
Lie and the world lies with you,
speak the truth
and you speak it alone.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

Nope, you gatta believe in god to believe in Satam, since he went against christans, its within the christian religion.

Perhaps, maybe not. But when all the Christians sat in Church every Sunday for 2000 years, are you sure they were thinking or believing in God?
Some say the devil is but a composite pagan figure for everything the new religion detested, like sex, and fun, and nudity, and horn (i-ness).

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Nevermind, as above, so below.
It's better to reign in Hell than work with the poor on earth.
The leaders clearly know it, and many agree.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What is happening to ATS these days?

It seems that recently there is a small but very vocal Christian contingent that is going hell for leather (crash) on spreading the word of god and now like a bat out of hell (clang) a follower of the fallen one has arrived to try and stir up a hornets’ nest?

Guys, seriously if you are going to turn ATS into some sort of theological battleground you could at least have the good grace to inform us cool headed atheists well beforehand so we can place some bets – or even better, log off for the day.

Sorry I’m not being serious, just joking around because these god and Satan urinating contests bring out the mischievous imp in me – I will slide back under my rock now (chuckling)

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

What a rubbish post. You need to stop taking yourself so seriously and get a real hobby like birdwatching. Better for the 'soul'.

I'd argue that Christianity is just another part of pagan "Satanism".
So in a round-about-way, yeah, everything connects.
May Leviathan, Ashteroth, Belial and Satan bless you for that!
As Churchil once said: it's better to be in an army tent pis-ing out, than someone pis-ing in.
Our high priests go with what is legal and powerful.
So may your darkest desires come true safely.
- I wish you Lillith and Shaitan, and all the immediate relief and satisfaction that they bring.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

According to LaVeyan Satanism there is no "God" or "devil".
The problem that I was getting at is this: if Christianity is good in most people's conception of it, and it mainly does wrong and harmful things, then either of two things must happen:
1. Christianity is no longer good
2. The boundaries of good and evil must be shifted to accomodate it.
Not so?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I would have thought Satan to be a construct of Judaism, not xtianity.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

I welcome info on mythology, but ultimatly, if you want to see Satan and the anti-Christ:
Look in the mirror!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
1. Christianity is no longer good

For a very long time I have been of the opinion that Christianity stopped being good the moment the true meaning behind the religion was hijacked to gain lands, wealth and prestige for the elite of old.

Personally I think Christianity and its true meaning was subverted after the death of Jesus - yes I think he existed but I also think he was just a charismatic man of peace born before his time and not the literal son of a god.

His meaning I think was buried after his death beneath a mountain of disinformation and lies that was not about promoting love and peace but more about birthing a way to yolk the populace and allow a few to become rich off the toil of the superstitious.

The moment the Teutonic knights and the Knight Hospitlar and the Knights Templar began to wage war in the name of god the rot had already long ago set in. A religion subverted by so called holy men of peace was always going to end in persecution, paranoia and genocide so I actually believe that the world would be better off without any religion at all but I am just a man and my opinion matters nothing except to me and mine.

Also I tend to prefer the words positive and negative in the context of good and evil but really they are just words and the actions of both are one and the same so evil, good, positive, and negative is as good a word as any I guess.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HERACAT

But how many Satanist don't adhere to this way of thinking? I just read something from the Church of Satan and they speak in contrast to what you're saying. Moreover, something may be a construct of something, but that doesn't mean it is a "branch" of something.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

So basically, you dont like what the op says, so its rubbish and his beleifs arent as good as yours?

Who takes themselves too seriously here?

Truth be told, the vibrations of satanism resonate throughout all organized religion. THEY are the false prophets.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and left untried."
~GK Chesterton

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Satan, I love you
I'll see you in the end
Satan I love you
My only friend
Satan , O Satan went to hell for me,
Yes just Satan, just Satan will set me free.
Yes the devil can set you free.
"I don't wanna get emotional, but Satan has done so much for my life.
And now I feel I can live it without all the guilt of what happened in the past, or what's happening in other places, because I feel the spirit of Lucifer moving in me...."
And when I feel that peace and joy, I know Satanism, the demonic princes of hell are not just being silly, they are godly, and should be respected like every other faith...
Praise the Dark Lord,
Praise our Satanic faith, and Shehamforath.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join