It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world we know is about to be "Rocked"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The world is always changing, but as we draw near, to the Alignment of the planets, it seems to be looming ever closer

with recent catastrophies, events, the earth is Coming alive, as well as the sun it seems

There have been several large Quakes the last two months, more than usual, even though some have not been near land, it still seems like something is going on
if you look at this map from the past 7 days
the Ring of Fire is really heating up

Recent Earthquakes past 7 days

The sun after low activity is starting to become more active again, although the reason could just be the natural soalr cycle.
or it could be something different

Record Cold and snow have blanketed North America and much of Europe as well,
the Weather patterns are changin as well

and with the looming volcanoe in the phillipines, it seems to all come down to a crescendo. hopefully it will hold out on us, but we cant stop mother nature from doing her bidding

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What alignment with the planets? Wasn't this supposed to happen in 1997, then in 2000, now we're being told it happens in 2012, yet it may really have happened in 1998?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Bible refers to these as "birth pangs",coming faster as we near the return of you-know-who.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
What alignment with the planets? Wasn't this supposed to happen in 1997, then in 2000, now we're being told it happens in 2012, yet it may really have happened in 1998?

i dont really know if i believe all of it, im just saying what is supposed to happen and what i have observered so far

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think you are confusing the scientifically proved alignment in 2012 with the prophecies of what the alignment will lead to.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I'd love to see some of this science.

Have any references?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here is one link. There are other links at this site. Many more are available through Google.
www.articlesbase.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

I see talk of scientists who accept this idea. Where is the science, references, or links? Who are these scientists?

It is a quite shock for the scientists to notice the planetary alignment 2012 is developing from nowadays. There are many people in the NASA who believe this concept to be a total absurd.

Also notice, the first sentence isn't even proper. I can interpret that to mean several things. This seems like another junk site.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You are welcome! There are lots of other links at that site. Click on a few. Or as stated before Google has a plethora of sites from either camp available. Use it!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'd like to make a contribution to the list of doomsday signs.

Yellowstone !!

It's more active and alive then we would like it to.
It's about 60,000 years overdue, according to past eruptions and you could say it's close to the volcanic ring.

If !! it blows. North America will be devastated.
Of course along with the planet. Due to a volcanic ice age.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
yellowstone is worrysome to me as well

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The date keeps getting moved back because the NWO is not ready to take over yet.

www.youtube.com...

But after seeing the Jessie Ventura show this week I think 2012 will be the year.

www.youtube.com...

They are going to pull off massive world wide false flag attack on the whole planet to set up the NWO.

They will hide in thier bunkers and underground citys while the bombs drop and they will say the mayans were right and pretend to be our savoirs.

This will be the so called Tibulation 7 years hopefully the Beast=NWO will be destroyed and peace will rain on earth for the few left.

By the time the NWO is down thier will not be much left and we will have to restart from the begining

[edit on 15-1-2010 by slipknotrules2009]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Jesus can't return because he was never here in the first place, atleast not as a Christ(saviour).

new topics

top topics

join