It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Activity in Alaska before Haiti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
As you all know the HAARP facility is located in Gakona, Alaska. I was looking at the USGS earthquake website and I noticed that there was an usually high earthquake activity taking place prior to the 7.0 magnitude disaster that impacted Haiti.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Alaska has the most powerful HAARP facility and the Puerto Rico one is tremendous as well. Notice how there is anomalous earthquake activity in both areas. Maybe a coincidence maybe not. Still an interesting correlation.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
HAARP is still being experimented with, so maybe its a test gone wrong and they hit the wrong area

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That's what I'm thinking.. perhaps it was a kind of trial and error.. maybe they were calibrating it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Where is this HAARP weapon in Alaksa...any pics of it? What exactly does it do? Or do we speculate on that?

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Only on the most active quake area the last few weeks or more ?

There was a 3.3 magnitude 30km south of the Haarp in Alaska.

I in fact just stumbled unto it on Google Earth while checking out the 3.3 quake....30 km away ...Haarp.

In fact if you use Google Earth then go to add content -Real time earthquakes and add that plugin. From there you will see the most 3 most active areas , California , Alaska and Tahiti . Alaska having the most activity for the last week at least , all surrounding the Haarp installation.

And yeah , you can see Haarp on Google Earth or at least part of it.

Lat: 62°23'30.00"N
Long: 145° 9'0.00"W

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Compulsionist]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Kyo, go to their website.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
Research it a little, you'll be surprised.

top topics

join