It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gives Unions $60 billion bribe; exempts them from various healthcare taxes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
it seems to me that unions are found more in corporations than those small businesses....and it's the small businesses that employ most americans. if I am right on this, it also seems that this little piece of legislation is gonna make those small businesses weaker, while strenthening the big corps.

then considering what they have done with the banks, ya know, give a few a massive amount of money, so these few can go around and eat up the competition (instead of lending it to those small businesses so they can keep running.)
well, got to ask...

is our current government into monopoly building??

gee, if I divorce my husband, and just live with him, it will save me $2,000 in healthcare costs maybe.
if I relocate to certain states, I can save a bundle in future taxes...
and...
if I manage to get hired someplace that has a union....well....
I might be able to get a good insurance policy at a much cheaper price!!!

and, all this extra cost, just because I chose to live in the state I am, be married, and do the work I do, well......it just might be the tipping point as to weather or not I have the money to pay the doctor if I need his services!!
where in the constitution does it give our government such power to pick and chose like this?
it doesn't, and this needs to be shot down, either by the legislatures and president, or by the supreme court!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yep! We gave him a chance, and no he sells us all out like the Bush crowd did. And he still has failed to produce legal documents proving he was born an American citizen too.
The CFR and Round Table Group runs this government, and they are ran by 4th dimensional beings of sinister intent. We really need a new form of government here in America. A Confederation of States rather that a dictatorship of Obama. I hate back room deals, especially when they involve tax payer money. Is this why we fought the Revolution for?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
WHere is all this money coming from????

Have you looked in your wallet lately? Because if you are a US taxpayer -- it's coming right from you!!! So on behalf of Obama, thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is nothing but organized crime at the greatest level of achievement EVER!
How can any of this even stand? Where the hell is our congress?
Someone mentioned driving a wedge? Geez Louise this is timed dynamite!
How in sweet feathery pickle sticks is the money supposed to be generated for all of this?
All these stupid moves, and I mean stupid are going to do nothing but force this nation to split into sub nations, this crap, and all the other little crap is adding up quick. Soon we will hear our nation tear apart.

Seriously, I'd rather be run by the MOB, at least you have a somewhat twisted code of honor, and profit.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OK, so let's all start the Union of the American People and be equally exempt. It is unconstitutional the way it is now. The lawsuits by the Republican party, like the one launched by the attorney generals of 13 states over the Nebraska deal will put a stop to it.

Obama is nothing but a JOKE. He is an inexperienced moron and should never had been made president.

[edit on 16/1/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Back room deals such as this have further convinced me that Obama is ever determined to drive a giant wedge into this nation. Obama is an SEIU sweetheart and this move speaks volumes.

I live in Chicago, what a corrupt city!!! Mayor Daley tore up my favorite landing strip (Meigs Field) in the middle of the night a few years back in order to turn it into some favorable construction projects and bank money , look it up!

All the blacks are looking for their promised jobs! Hmm, where are they?

Oh, did anyone know, we also had ALL OF OUR PARKING METERS SOLD to a foreign company, 4.25 an hour to park now via Mayor Daley!! Sold for 1 Billion dollars. Bet you have not seen this on here!! Taking over of America right. the company from what I know has to split the revenue with Abu Gihrad!!

(up from .25 cents an hour the year before!!).

Can't wait until it come to YOUR TOWN....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This can't be real or it would be on the news, like fox news and cnn. I watch it a lot I'm sure I would have heard something.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

dawnstar, you bring up a very, very good point.

What has happened in the US since the early 70's, bigger and ever expanding big corporations/government. Every move that has been made, for so long, has been for bigger and bigger.

Look at the writing on the wall people.

This is all about destroying individuality. The collectivism of everything. Destroy the independent small business of America. Expansion of government and corporations has been the downfall of the US economy and everything else that comes out of Washington.

This is just another step to make small business go out in a big way.

Look at the SG thread on unregulated capitalism. Another ignorant Dem backer that has no idea what free enterprise stands for. Regulations and these draconian laws are meant to do one thing and one thing only.

Destroy individual freedom and small business.

Both the Dems and Repubs are behind it.

Anyone else as pissed off as me yet? You better be getting pissed off. The next step is Cap and Tax. You think the health care bill is unconstitutional and filled with small business destruction, wait til you start reading into the crap that is in that mother of all legislation.

Sad, so sad. A revolution is coming, come hell or high water I will not pay these taxes anymore.

The endisnighe.

[edit on 1/17/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyuu
This can't be real or it would be on the news, like fox news and cnn. I watch it a lot I'm sure I would have heard something.

It IS on the news. Go back and look again.

from CNN

I've also read that the "cadillac tax" kicks in if your health plan is worth over $8900 for individuals or $24000 for families.

Better check to see what YOUR health plan is valued at, or you may find out that the "cadillac tax" is aimed at almost EVERYONE that already has health insurance.

Again, not what the dems have been selling us.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
And now they can't buy votes in Mass. What? So since they are admitting to buying votes, how many did they buy to elect Obozo in the first place?

newsbusters.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join