It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Agents Pay Visits To Those Who Question Obama's Eligibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Secret Service Agents Pay Visits To Those Who Question Obama's Eligibility
In blogs, interviews and e-mails, "birthers" around the country are reporting surveillance and visits from the U.S. Secret Service, whose agents have questioned – or, as some report, intimidated – them over their insistence that Barack Obama prove his constitutional eligibility to serve as president. Stephen Pidgeon, an attorney for Washington state plaintiffs challenging Obama's eligibility, grew suspicious in March when his wife and coworkers reported being shadowed by police and three, black SUVs. "We are definitely under surveillance and it's coordinated with Homeland Security," Pidgeon alleged. The author of this story contacted the Secret Service and spoke with the agent Laudenslager reports visited him in Pennsylvania, but the agent explained he was not permitted to comment.
To See the Whole Story, Go To:
www.marchreport.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

If the story is true- once again, if Obama has no problems with where he was born... why all this? Unless someone's lying, and the more people try to show the truth, the more they'll be intimidated, etc, just like the 'truth' czar that wants to infiltrate 911 conspiracy sites.

The TPTB are looking more and more like bullies on a playground...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What if Obama is foreign born, yet trying to save the country and the S.S played some tricks to get him into office to help save the country?

Conspiracy theories can be good too

And no I do not believe that.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Secret Service Agents Pay Visits To Those Who Question Obama's Eligibility In blogs, interviews and e-mails, "birthers" around the country are reporting surveillance and visits from the U.S. Secret Service

Oh really? This is big. Really big. Actually sending out agents to monitor people asking if Obama (firefox spell check says Obama is misspelled) . sorry,.. Asking if he is legal or not.

I do not want to fear being followed by spooks by asking questions about my government. I am going to assume that they are following these people around to show them the birth certificate in person as an act of kindness.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
well, Central Florida is ready for what ever they have in mind.
some how - Florida ended up with boo koo Military - and most
want to relive the glory days.... those guys I try to stay away from
they will get you killed. tons of ex-Marines I would suspect.
We have Oathkeepers, We have the American Party, we have things
that appear to be once in Mexico or So. American country...
I noticed them at the Flea Markets hawking things you would see in
a war zone.... so what ever is happening, Central Florida is preparing.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
March Report is hardly a trustworthy news source.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Once again, SO WHAT?
It is the job of the Secret service to investigate ant potential threat to the President, no matter who he/she is!
They don't give a rip about "questioning the government", but they will about those that propose removing Obama from office by force and they SHOULD, that's what the Secret service is for!!!!
If people go around advocating armed revolution they can expect to attract the interest of law enforcement. Big surprise!
If you don't get that you are clueless!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looks like paranoia is running rampant in the white houze as well.Guess OB dosen't want people to know he was born in Kenya. Must be true if TPTB are coming after the ones who know the truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm just a plain ole American. and If I have to prove I was born here, so does that gentalmen. and what are they doing to the ones that can't prove they are here legally -- ah, ah, what are we paying taxes for again ?
oh, thats right - someone other than us, voted for us to pay...
hum, taxation without representation . yea, take a look at how the Fed. Reserve extorted money out of congress -- 800 billion -- Martial Law would have been declared ... fear mongering horse crap -- because someone was a sleep at the switch -- intentionally no less -- so, what else is there to do except put up or shut up and well I say the clock is ticking towards that point in time -- since Obama just signed several EO's that state that is coming.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

join