It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New mass UFO sighting sends Chinese media into frenzy, photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ok reading some of the reported eyewitness testimony some are reporting spirals thought not in so many words. The extent of the event seems to enormous, huge truly a mass event. I am at least satisfied that something actually happened though what is far from clear. The Space Debris explanation is interesting except for one thing - what space debris whas it? if it was who lost what orbital equipment and why wouldnt the Chinese official boy say exactly what it was to further assuage mass hysteria?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
sounds like another failed Russian icbm.

i'll keep my eyes open here in hk.

wtf they popping off so many missiles?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidself

in case you don't know ATS has banned that site and rightfully so

you know, dark knight ain't really dark knight; he's the fork knight. the one with the really big fork...yeah, that's the one

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The only functioning link in this thread (aside from the "look I found a similar thread" one) showed a green tinged light . It also showed what looked suspiciously like some kind of pole right near to the light source, and seemed alot like a street light through a messed up filter or cloud of crap.
Doesnt seem quite as momentous as eyewitness testimony might suggest. Unless the photo is just bull they threw together in a hurry to highlight that something bizzare is going down.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I could be proved wrong of course but at the moment there does "seem" to have been some kind of mass sighting in China. I agree the evidence so far is sadly lacking visually but again, there seems to be something big filtering over to the western side of the world. I am hoping of course that more visuals and accounts are forthcoming but often that doesnt happen. In this case part of the problem may be the nature of the govt. involved. So for me its too early to really say.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Is this where you got this from: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If so, links to that site have been disabled and for good reason ... the owner is a known hoaxer with 0 credibility and so is the chinese site he works with.

I welcome our insect overlords as much as the next guy but I wouldn't get my hopes up on this one.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ok the lights finally go on. The only other english link i can find is this:

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

So is was not the Chinese govt. but ATS that suppressed the link. ok. Perhaps it would have been better to disolve this entire thread really. There seem to be a bunch of Chinese sources but of course I cant read them - or see really if they are all referring to the one link as most of the english sites are. Thanks for the heads up on the banning of that site.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh boy ... now you've gone and done it!

Created by Ben-Arion in partnership with Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light. This website and it´s visitors is surrounded by the Vibration of Aum.

Is the video on their linkie the one that made them panic?

Cause that's (the diamond effect) just typical camera effect when one is filming distant planetary objects out of focus.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well I certainly can t vouch for the credibility of Ashtar Command; though the effect is aeshetically pleasing. I have also found another utube - and its posted by - you guessed it right the first time.

www.youtube.com...#

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Created by Ben-Arion in partnership with Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light. This website and it´s visitors is surrounded by the Vibration of Aum.

Is the video on their linkie the one that made them panic?

Cause that's (the diamond effect) just typical camera effect when one is filming distant planetary objects out of focus.

You're right, the diamond effect is the shape of the camera's aperture and it's a well known effect to pros for out of focus objects though I guess plenty of amateur photographers still don't know about the diamond effect.

So if alln3wsw3b has been banned because it's full of hoaxes, I guess the fact that Ashtarcommand hasn't been banned means it's not a hoax site so we can believe everything there?
Maybe not.

In any case, if there ever is a real UFO sighting in China that's not a hoax, I won't be surprised if it's a mass sighting just because China has so many people, if something shows up there, I think sheer numbers mean it's likely lots of people will see it.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
you cant be serious? the green light is what i say a light with the lamp post below which u can see

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

that ashtar stuff's been around for ages...I remember buying a book on it and reading it but I haven't the foggiest now what it was all about except that its alien

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, well, well.....

We've got:

All News Web.....

The Ashtar command.....

Alein streetlights.....

Maybe we can get Johnathon Reed in here as well.

.....& some reptilians

We could ask Billy along!

This could be quite the thread!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yeah I heard Billy's a nice guy. Anyways,

I am still tracking this on the web; so far all the references I ve found so far in english refer back in some way to all news, which doesnt mean it didnt happen but it would be very nice to have independent and various sources at least - have found this link to the peoples daily which doesnt say a lot and the picture is worse but its not allnews.

english.people.com.cn...

Cant assume allnews is hoaxing but I am curious to see how much of the story is independent of thier coverage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join