It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy here, hey guys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey my name is Naughty Bear and i have signed up because lurking was interesting but i want to contribute to a couple of threads so i thought i wil create an account.

I do not bring anything new to the forums but maybe in time i will, something that will help others.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Naughty, naughty! (I just love saying that... Doesn't mean anything!

Welcome to ATS, Naughty Bear! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Welcome, hope you brought your tin foil hat with you!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Naughty Bear

Hey there N.B, welcome to ATS ... dive in and enjoy the time you spend here ...it's a great place.

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Welcome friend. I hope you find in this place that which you have been looking for elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hi naughtybear! Welcome aboard. I just happened to have posted my new member introduction today as well. I just love this place and I think you will too. Happy posting!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Naughty Bear

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

new topics

top topics

join